Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the done thing back then nobody batted an eyelid , some of Bowies underage lovers actually went on to have longstanding relationships with him that lasted for years and had nothing but good things to say about him. I'm sure many if not all of the big stars back then bedded young girls and boys that were smitten with them and everyone turned a blindeye to it.
Yes, this woman was the same had nothing but good things to say about that time. She was 13! When she started hanging with the “stars” but it says a lot that when the interviewer asked how she would feel if it was her daughter she admitted she would have tried to stop it. Imo you know, even though you had a good time, that you were being exploited. It’s very sad really

Reactions: 5
Yes, this woman was the same had nothing but good things to say about that time. She was 13! When she started hanging with the “stars” but it says a lot that when the interviewer asked how she would feel if it was her daughter she admitted she would have tried to stop it. Imo you know, even though you had a good time, that you were being exploited. It’s very sad really
They were kids of course it was exploitation, look to later and you had the likes of Mandy Smith and Bill Wyman she was 13 and he was 47 when they met again it's was acceptable and he went on to marry her

That was the done thing back then nobody batted an eyelid , some of Bowies underage lovers actually went on to have longstanding relationships with him that lasted for years and had nothing but good things to say about him. I'm sure many if not all of the big stars back then bedded young girls and boys that were smitten with them and everyone turned a blindeye to it.
I was a teen back then and many of my BF were much older than I was and it's true no one batted an eye.

but please can we stop calling them the P-word . they were ephebophiles some were a mix between hebephile and ephebophiles

P e d o / are those who want little children and babies. I'm not sticking up for anyone just stating the facts. I don't like how the lines are blurred on this because its how "they" ( you know who) want it, they want to normalise it so they blur the lines and boundaries so that people don't think P is a bad thing.

Reactions: 8
I was a teen back then and many of my BF were much older than I was and it's true no one batted an eye.
but please can we stop calling them the P-word . they were ephebophiles some were a mix between hebephile and ephebophiles

P e d o / are those who want little children and babies. I'm not sticking up for anyone just stating the facts. I don't like how the lines are blurred on this because its how "they" ( you know who) want it, they want to normalise it so they blur the lines and boundaries so that people don't think P is a bad thing.
I'd class a 14 yr old as a child there are P e a d o s that sleep with adults just to get to their kids .I don't really see the difference tbh they're all sickos to me if they want sex with a minor .

Reactions: 12
'oh she's just a child' OK but why should we listen to a child? Why is a 'child' on a stage with world leaders screaming about the environment.
The idea that we should listen to Greta but not criticise her because she is a 'child' is bizzare.
I don't think people should refrain from criticising her views, it's when people are personally abusive/nasty towards her that I think it's a bit much. Not so much now she's over 18, but some people have been vile to her since she started at age 15.

Reactions: 5
I'd class a 14 yr old as a child there are P e a d o s that sleep with adults just to get to their kids .I don't really see the difference tbh they're all sickos to me if they want sex with a minor .
Yes they are still a child, but they have gone through puberty and would not interest a P e d o

The line blurring worries me, Andrew is being called a p e d o for what he is being charged with, the majority of people don't believe what he has done is that serious so over time p e d o loses its impact

Im probably not explaining myself very well as its been a very long day. I will do better tomorrow

Reactions: 7
Yes they are still a child, but they have gone through puberty and would not interest a P e d o

The line blurring worries me, Andrew is being called a p e d o for what he is being charged with, the majority of people don't believe what he has done is that serious so over time p e d o loses its impact

Im probably not explaining myself very well as its been a very long day. I will do better tomorrow
I think I understand what you're trying to say.

Pdphl has become an umbrella term for anyone who abuses a child, and it's not technically correct. There are different terms depending on the age groups involved.

Using the same term for them all waters down the seriousness of the matter, because some people will think of cases with older teens and think it's not as bad because the victim was at, or not far from, the age of consent.

Reactions: 10
About the Paedophile thing, any grown adult having sex with or attracted to teenagers is a paedophile, I’m not using the correct psychiatric terms, to cater to their deviancies. They are a Paedophile end of.

Anyone between the age of 11-17 is a child. Regardless of if they have they have went through puberty.

Reactions: 11
Give me imperfect, cracked, discoloured, rough and ready teeth over those bad boys any day!
Ewww, no! Both seem a nightmare. Straight teeth that are clean and aren’t yellow is best. Straight as in via braces or Invisalign not veneers.

Reactions: 7

I think P e a d o s still have an interest in young adolescents children develop physically at different rates most are attracted by how young they look not their actual age .I don't think they should be known by any other label than what they are I'd doubt the P word would ever lose it's impact ,nor should it .

Reactions: 2
Seen the term ‘Minor Loving Person’ used on Twitter, I wonder if that’s a better way to say pédalo without actually saying it?

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It's not an opinion that pdphl is the incorrect term for someone attracted to teenagers, it's fact. Pdphl refers specifically to those attracted to pre-pubescent children. There are other terms for those who are attracted to other age groups.

For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to assume that "minor loving person " was used to avoid being banned from Twitter, rather than being the latest "politically correct" term. 😬

Reactions: 10
It's not an opinion that pdphl is the incorrect term for someone attracted to teenagers, it's fact. Pdphl refers specifically to those attracted to pre-pubescent children. There are other terms for those who are attracted to other age groups.

For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to assume that "minor loving person " was used to avoid being banned from Twitter, rather than being the latest "politically correct" term. 😬
Depends on how you define child then!
8C3E8CD0-C37C-4CDE-92BE-DE388A9895E7.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Minor-attracted persons (MAPs) is the term used by p e d o s trying to normalise their behaviour. There are groups of them online on social media, they’re trying to make it a legit sexual orientation. Makes me sick to my stomach and needs to be stomped out.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Depends on how you define child then!
View attachment 1056061

This site shows the definition that comes from The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, which is used when officially diagnosing these individuals.

I think we're just going around in circles. I wasn't trying to start a debate, I just wanted the previous poster to know I understood their point.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

This site shows the definition that comes from The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, which is used when officially diagnosing these individuals.

I think we're just going around in circles. I wasn't trying to start a debate, I just wanted the previous poster to know I understood their point.
That's what I'm saying it depends how you define child , some would say under 18 ,some under 16 ..I would class a 17 yr old a young woman /man and not in the same context as a 13 yr old to me they're still a child .

Reactions: 4
People going on the telly and moaning that their foreign holiday has had to be cancelled…duck off you torn faced twit, it really doesn’t matter.
It's refunded anyway- they only lose a booking fee . What's the big deal? They can always rebook it again later on

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.