Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling a child ā€œNoā€ is now considered abuse.

I was a nutcase as a child and would ask people what colour my hair was and if they dare replied with ā€œBrownā€ I would begin to scream that it is whatever colour I decided it was that day. So I would literally be roaring at my dad or mam that my hair was ā€œpurpleā€ or ā€œgreenā€

So it is actually baffling people enable their childrenā€™s delusions, kids are weird, their minds are easily changed as theyā€™re constantly learning and their brains are not developed. So blocking puberty, letting them go under experimental surgeries and pumping them full of the wrong sex hormones is actually unethical.

We also donā€™t even know the long term consequences of pumping different sex hormones and chemicals into the wrong body.

Doctors should be ashamed and hold their heads down. As they see these bored, peer pressured, deprived of human contact and mentally unwell children as $$$ rather than actually refusing to perform such heinous surgeries on children.

Many Kids these days donā€™t even go outside and genuinely donā€™t have friends outside of weirdos they do not know grooming them online to become transgender or having a weird parent who wants their child to be special.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I saw that! Barbed wire round the steaks šŸ¤£ the tesco boss actually admitting to prices hikes, shits about to get real.

I'm one of those crazy stockpile people that buys lots of pasta and bog roll šŸ¤£
Same hun.

I'm staying with my sister and making sure she had extra food in was the first thing I did.

Itā€™s not my favourite but I enjoy The Big Bang Theory.
I didn't like it when I first saw an episode but it grew on me.

If I had a son I would let him wear dresses and grow his hair if that's what he wanted.

I remember thinking I wanted to a be a boy when I was younger, had super short hair, only wore blue and played with cars, action men and power ranger dolls but none of that made me a boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know someone that had a child at 13 to an 18yr old the police and SS do investigate as that's protocol but because their parents and the girl were OK with it they don't take it any further.
Was it Noel and Sue Radford? These are the ages they were when they conceived their first child, they now have 21 kids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
You breastfed till they were 8 or 8 yrs of your life?

Sorry lol to clarify .. 8 years all up . Not one child for 8 years.

KStew has been nominated after playing Diana. Itā€™s ridiculous!

My mum gave me a list of things she wanted for Motherā€™s Day about 2 years ago.

Re: Motherā€™s Day, Easter etc - I donā€™t see why everything needs a card/presents set up like itā€™s someoneā€™s birthday or Christmas. I rather have a meal and maybe bake a cake, get some flowers or Easter eggs (for Easter obv) then have presents.

Wtf is wrong with this years nominations. Such a cop out.

Reactions: 3
Gender division in products is a big favourite of capitalism. Look even at men and womens hygiene products - lots of heterosexual couples will have separate sets of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel.

People have a child, its a boy and they buy all the suitable products (toys, clothes, whatever). They decide to have a second child and its a girl - oh look, now you "cant" reuse any of your stuff.
This this THIS. It's all to make you buy more shite. Boys toys and girls clothes etc. it's all just a bleeping scam to make you spend more money. Kids don't care, don't fall for it.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion, it's okay to change your opinion on something. It doesn't necessarily mean you are a hypocrite, it actually shows growth in you.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Unpopular opinion, it's okay to change your opinion on something. It doesn't necessarily mean you are a hypocrite, it actually shows growth in you.
This is wild if this is truly unpopular. Changing your mind doesn't mean you are a hypocrite at all! Its normal and expected that people don't have the same opinions forever.

Reactions: 9
This is wild if this is truly unpopular. Changing your mind doesn't mean you are a hypocrite at all! Its normal and expected that people don't have the same opinions forever.
People love to go ā€œAAAAAA well you werenā€™t saying that last week/yearā€ when you do change your mind on something šŸ™„šŸ™„. Nothing wrong with learning stuff and changing opinions! šŸ‘šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sometimes you get new information that gives you a new opinion. Threads like this are good for that. There could be something youā€™ve not really thought of in detail before mentioned here and to your own surprise you find yourself agreeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t see anything wrong with gender specific shower gels and what not. There is a neutral choice - certain Radox, off brand and Original Source scents arenā€™t really gender specific.

Sometimes I just want to smell like an absolute parfume drenched tart. And I want my man smelling like musk or Lynx! There is something for all tastes.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t see anything wrong with gender specific shower gels and what not. There is a neutral choice - certain Radox, off brand and Original Source scents arenā€™t really gender specific.

Sometimes I just want to smell like an absolute parfume drenched tart. And I want my man smelling like musk or Lynx! There is something for all tastes.
I agree me and the daughter like fruity sweet smells I doubt my nearly teenage son wants to smell like mango and passionfruit šŸ˜‚ so he has the aldi knock off version of lynx africa it's called safari in aldi šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

On that note anyone else love how aldi and lidl totally rip off brands and give no 2 fucks about it? I'll never buy Kellogs cereal again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's just so uninspired as well. Dont bother getting some art or something asthetically pleasing, just wack a word on your wall or shelf.

What word defines my home, hmmmmm. Home that's it.

It really hate writting tattoos as well. There's a trend at the moment for getting single words like breath, šŸ˜’. Date of births are tacky too. Think outside the box people. It's just so unimaginative. I want a tatto for my son, so I got his name and date of birth šŸ¤¦
Definitely agree on the date of birth one. I got the constellation of my kids' star sign tattooed as I didn't want names, dates of birth (they're twins so would I need to put it twice to be fair?). I adore my tattoo, it's minimalist and elegant.
That said, I do have one writing tattoo that I love but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.