Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a DC fan too, Beyoncé’s father was the manager at one stage I believe so he obviously pushed her to the forefront. She wasn’t even the best singer of the group I always thought Kelly Rowland had a better voice and was prettier. I just don’t get this icon status she has nowadays.
Kelly is my fave I prefer sings with her verses she has a better voice and presence to me. Also LaToya Luckett when I listen to any old songs of original 4 they always stand out in the vocals. To this day say my name is sung or 'mimed' over the original track of the original 4 and its their best song

Beyonce parents definitely built that group round her. I honestly cannot wait for the day she taken off her high horse and all the shady stuff her and Jay Z get up to is exposed. They are the strangest couple, 1st pregnancy I think was a surrogate and they buy people's silence.

Wow I really dislike beyonce 🤣

Reactions: 10
Seems like an unpopular opinion on here… but I think all mothers should at least try and breast feed. I can appreciate some mothers can not do it and can find it a genuinely distressing painful experience or can not produce enough milk. In these cases of course use formula. You shouldn’t compromise your own mental or physical health for it. But what grates me are the women who won’t even consider it and say things like “ I’ve given my body up for the last nine months there is no way I’m breastfeeding” or say that breast’s are sexual so it is no no. Those who refuse to give it ago because the thought of it gives them the ick. At least bleeping try it if it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out but don’t be so immature about it, I think it’s a really odd mindset to have.
I don't think there has to be a reason as to why you feed your child a certain way ,do people expect BF mothers to try formula ? I think there's far too much focus on how parents rear their kids no child is the same nor has every mother given birth .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think there has to be a reason as to why you feed your child a certain way ,do people expect BF mothers to try formula ? I think there's far too much focus on how parents rear their kids no child is the same nor has every mother given birth .
Agreed. Most mothers have given birth though.

Reactions: 5
The way Zara models pose makes them look like they’re all on hard drugs.

It’s Primark for posh people.
I find the sizing in Zara a bit mental too. I don't too many things from there but have an extra small, a couple of mediums and a couple of larges.

Reactions: 2
I’ve no problem with pierced ears nor pierced noses but a ring through a nose unless it’s a traditional Asian nath ring type is not attractive. A ring through the septum looks cheap and like cattle. It’s often seen on non-conformists yet it looks like it’s there to be chained and led by the nose imo
UO - a ring through the septum makes you look like a farm Animal

Reactions: 14
Primark is a go to for loads of people for cheap kids bits but it’s false economy supermarket kids ranges are much better quality and not that much more

I’ve no problem with pierced ears nor pierced noses but a ring through a nose unless it’s a traditional Asian nath ring type is not attractive. A ring through the septum looks cheap and like cattle. It’s often seen on non-conformists yet it looks like it’s there to be chained and led by the nose imo
UO - a ring through the septum makes you look like a farm Animal
This reminded of the (brief) fad for boys to have eyebrow piercings when I was a teenager. I thought it looked alright, but I don't think that many other people did, and it didn't last long (and the school made people cover them up if they had them, so it looked even more silly).

Reactions: 4
UO: I loathe clothes shopping, and all the shops churn out the same fashion, there's nothing unique. I don't want be a dressed like a clone
Me too! Can't stand shopping in general. It's so boring, I'm in and out and done

Women absolutely do not have to try breastfeeding. Literally do not have to explain or justify why. There could be endless reasons that are entirely valid for that woman. Get t'duck with that bollocks. I had a midwife slam her fist on her desk telling me I needed to try. Off you duck, cunthead. My body, my choice and thank duck for Formula ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Women absolutely do not have to try breastfeeding. Literally do not have to explain or justify why. There could be endless reasons that are entirely valid for that woman. Get t'duck with that bollocks. I had a midwife slam her fist on her desk telling me I needed to try. Off you duck, cunthead. My body, my choice and thank duck for Formula ✌
There doesn't even have to be any reason other than 'I don't want to' .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There doesn't even have to be any reason other than 'I don't want to' .
Breast or bottle both fine in my opinion as fed us best. I didn't breast feed my 2 as I didn't want to.

One midwife I had WOULD NOT LET UP brwast is best breast is best. I said to her so if I had a heroin or crack addiction how would breast be best? Surely all the toxins would be in my milk. She mumbled something about how breast milk magically filters out bad stuff BUT you can't drink alcohol 🤣 was never mentioned again after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t breastfeed at all. I have huge boobs (KK) so you would think there was plenty to go round 😂I couldn’t get my son to latch on properly, the midwife came and helped and in the end she went and got a bottle. When she came back she told me “as long as he’s fed”.
My milk came and went in just over 48hrs.

Reactions: 8
Polo mints are a rip off,your paying more money just to get your hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t breastfeed at all. I have huge boobs (KK) so you would think there was plenty to go round 😂I couldn’t get my son to latch on properly, the midwife came and helped and in the end she went and got a bottle. When she came back she told me “as long as he’s fed”.
My milk came and went in just over 48hrs.
Nothing to do with boob size, really. Mine are an A cup and I breastfed for 10 months or so. Never thought I'd do it that long but I found it super easy and practical (despite the baby being in neonatal care and being tube-fed due to an infection for the first couple of days). He latched like a pro, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered.
I wasn't BF cause my mum was actively encouraged not to (formula was super popular then). I have no allergies, neither does my kid. Live and let live, it's bleeping hard being a mum anyway.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.