Unpopular Opinions #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orange eye shadow doesn't look good on anyone.

Dolly mixtures are crap they should just stop making them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Scroll down a bit for a lovely variety of tweets!
Wow I don’t know who those people are lol. But they’re truly vile.

Reactions: 5
FB is so annoying with their algorithms. I watched a video of a man saving a little sausage dog. But the camera person was tit. Most of what they shot was blue sky.
Anyway I commented “The camera person needs shooting” and guess what. My account has been restricted for inciting violence. 😂
Fking stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Orange eye shadow doesn't look good on anyone.

Dolly mixtures are crap they should just stop making them.
No! I like orange, a brown autumn orange with a bit of gold. Or a bright orange, pink and gold like a sunset.

You are just wrong. Orange, pink and gold are the best eye shadow colours.

I also love dolly mixture.

I think we might be mortal enemies 😁😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The birthday pictures of Kate are truly awful.
How in the name of god has nobody taught her how to make her eyes look bigger when she does her makeup, this has bugged me since her wedding day!!!
That eyeliner ffs.

Reactions: 11
What is it with people wearing these tit oversize stupid looking glasses frames? They don't look good, they look what they are. bleeping big & stupid looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm a massive Bowie fan so this one hurts to say .. but some of the covers and alternative versions of some of his later songs around the Lazarus musical are better than his own recorded one

Reactions: 1
👏👏👏 me too 😀😀😀

And can I please add

I like a plastic straw with my diet coke!!!

I work with older people and have been taking LFT tests daily for months. I look at the amount of plastic used and think it's funny how we're not bothered about plastic in the oceans now!!!
There's posts by disabled people on Twitter about how others weren't happy when they (disabled people) said they can only use plastic straws and none of the alternatives. But now, one one seems that bothered about the amount of plastic used in LFTs.

Reactions: 7
Rich and powerful people.. hear this... You are not oppressed just stop it.. Looking at you M Obama!

Reactions: 17
Nail bars are synonymous with human trafficking, I think that’s the connection?
oddly enough my flatmate has told me another one has opened in our town centre a few door down from the first... that whole street is odd tbh.. it's mostly beauty parlours, hairdressers and takeaways.. now the sex shop, dry cleaners and book shop have all closed down there's only the watch repairers and my mate who has a tshirt printing business left .. our town is only small there can't be that much call for beautification... the ladies who lunch surely all live in Windsor..

👏👏👏 me too 😀😀😀

And can I please add

I like a plastic straw with my diet coke!!!

I work with older people and have been taking LFT tests daily for months. I look at the amount of plastic used and think it's funny how we're not bothered about plastic in the oceans now!!!
I am.... i will never wear a disposable mask and never have. it;s disgusting the way suddenly having a planet for us to get back into living on seems to have slipped people's minds

There's posts by disabled people on Twitter about how others weren't happy when they (disabled people) said they can only use plastic straws and none of the alternatives. But now, one one seems that bothered about the amount of plastic used in LFTs.
again.. I AM. just don't go out and do tit that means you need to keep taking them .. it's not difficult.. I took my first only because I had to to fly and see my partner.. and thats the ONLY reason I needed them..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.