Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
what the fuck are their meat balls, or whatever they’re famous for.
I can’t image going to a furniture shop for the restaurant. 😕

bloody love a bit of Phil, and I have 0% shame.
Phil Collins was great in Genesis 1975- 1983, then shit afterwards, poppy bloody crap muzak

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Idk.. I don't think I have self diagnosed as this but do think of myself as suffering as I didn't have any lung or breathing issues until I had my first bout of Covid in Jan 2020.. Since then every so often I get all wheezy and chesty and have breathing problems..I'm not saying there's not a lot of this exaggerating etc about though...
Have you been to a doctor about it?

Warpaint

VIP Member
Joe Rogan interviews one of the girls who left the westboro baptist church. Megan Phelps Roper, she was on the Louis Theroux documentary on this family.
If you do not know the family I am talking about, YOU GOT TO WATCH THIS. Louis Theroux's weird weekend > Americas most hated family.
Whether or not ya like Joe Rogan, this is a great podcast to listen to. This girl was brain washed, she talks about how she began to question the churches practices and how she eventually left the church. None of her family speak to her.

There's also another documentary on Netflix which follows two people who left the Orthodox Jewish church, these people are ostracised. This church controls their followers by banning them from speaking to non members of the church, they aren't allowed to use technology and read unapproved books among many other things.

All three people mentioned above were born into these churches and never knew anything else, incredibly brave people to question the practices and eventually leave knowing they will lose everything they have ever known.
What's the one on netflix called?

Nope. It just limits the absorption of what little fat you are eating (if you follow instructions correctly). Olistat claims to increase weight loss by 50%. So if you lose 1lb naturally taking olistat would increase that to 1.5lb
I don't know, I've never taken the things. I'm just going by what friends told me which was if you ate anything with fat, your shart yourself. They all said it wasn't what promised and they were happier just sticking to a healthy diet without the gun to their head.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I don’t like Wetherspoons food is shite, drinks are okay and there’s no music, but it’s great exercise as every time I have been to one I have to walk up 60 stairs to have a piss.

in the one I usually go to, you can’t smoke upstairs outside area (idk why) but you can downstairs outside but the women’s toilets are upstairs, so each time I need to wee I have to trek up the stairs and nearly kill myself cause I’m pissed trying not to fall to my death. It’s discrimination against female smokers as the gents are downstairs!
I like Wetherspoons but I prefer Greene King if looking at chain type pubs so I rarely go to Wetherspoons as generally where there is a Wetherspoons there will be a Greene King

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I think a lot of people will self diagnose because they know it’s now a “thing” they’ll convince themselves they have it when they don’t,
and others will lie because they collect illnesses like Pokemon. 🤷‍♀️
ah agreed.. thats a good point.. the hypocondria syndrome

whoareyouu

VIP Member
oh for god sake have you seen her bile.
“Dumb shit” hardly represents what she regularly tweeted and continued doing 5 years ago.
she deserves to be called out on it. And nobody is ever cancelled.
Be as big a bitch as you want online, racist, animal abuse, fatphobic, whatever, but don’t then try and play “girl next door/everyone’s online best friend” and profit from it.

exactly!!!!!!
What has she said?

monga

VIP Member
I agree. I had gender disappointment and was made to feel like a cunt. I had my two girls close together and they were both of the sex I didn’t want. I didn’t love them any less as I was overjoyed and filled with love with them but when I was pregnant I was disappointed to not getting what I wanted. I was not into girls at all and wanted boys ever since I wanted children. Funnily enough im so glad I got what I got and if I had another I would want another girl lol I have no desire now to have a son. So I’m now of the view that you get what you are supposed to get.

So someone can’t grow or become a better person in ten years? I’m not saying she has or hasn’t, I don’t know her, but judging someone by their actions ten years earlier is a bit much in my unpopular opinion. It was an opinion. A single minded rude offensive opinion. Emotive yes. But who doesn’t get emotive about everything anyone says these days? I could get emotive about a lot on Twitter for example or this forum but for my own mental health I scroll on. Not everyone has the same views and it’s something to accept.
We may not have to accept it but I don't think it's good to dismiss things either ,like you say we don't know her so can't say if she's changed in that short time.