Unpopular Opinions #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be the new fibbingmyarseoff!
Idk.. I don't think I have self diagnosed as this but do think of myself as suffering as I didn't have any lung or breathing issues until I had my first bout of Covid in Jan 2020.. Since then every so often I get all wheezy and chesty and have breathing problems..I'm not saying there's not a lot of this exaggerating etc about though...

Reactions: 4
A good bit of weight loss and a healthy diet would go a long way with these self diagnosed pansies!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Idk.. I don't think I have self diagnosed as this but do think of myself as suffering as I didn't have any lung or breathing issues until I had my first bout of Covid in Jan 2020.. Since then every so often I get all wheezy and chesty and have breathing problems..I'm not saying there's not a lot of this exaggerating etc about though...
Have you been to a doctor about it?

I think a lot of people will self diagnose because they know it’s now a “thing” they’ll convince themselves they have it when they don’t,
and others will lie because they collect illnesses like Pokemon. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think a lot of people will self diagnose because they know it’s now a “thing” they’ll convince themselves they have it when they don’t,
ah agreed.. thats a good point.. the hypocondria syndrome

I've been watching Queer Eye recently and on one hand I really love it, but on the other hand aspects of it really annoy me. Collectively they are meant to be fashion/ style experts but honestly Bobby often looks like his hair needs a good wash (and his outfits are questionable), and whilst I genuinely love that Johnathon doesn't confirm to gender norms in the way that they dress, how is is fashionable to be wearing things like shorts that are obviously way too small so you have a bare muffin top hanging over top? Body positivity is brilliant and I am not intending to body shame them - sometimes they look absolutely brilliant, but at other times they are dressed in a way that they would be trying to 'fix' with the people that they are working with on the show.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what the equivalent to a 'shiny' or 'super rare' card is 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder what the equivalent to a 'shiny' or 'super rare' card is 😂
the more medication you can boast about the better,
The fibbingmyarseoff crew LOVE a competitive meds post,
Probably throw a few extra mints in to make it look like a bigger haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to clarify re my previous post about post Covid breathing issues. I eat a healthy diet no junk food and am a normal size 10-12

No its minor.. I wouldn't go to see a doctor unless it was something serious.
Having issues breathing is not minor. Its a serious matter that needs investigating.

Reactions: 7
I think The Rock is really charismatic and a decent actor. The reason he sticks to certain types of roles is because that’s what appeals to the majority. Loads of actors do the same. Adam Sandler and Jack Black spring to mind. They don’t push themselves out of their comfort zone because they don’t need to, what they’re already doing is or was popular enough to make them rich.
I thought The Rock and Jack Black were great in the Jumanji films. I was never a fan of the original or Robin Williams (sorry!) so I didn’t have that nostalgia tied to it. I thought they were going to be really tit but pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: 5
Not disagreeing or goading you, but genuinely curious do you believe in long covid at all ?

I've been watching Queer Eye recently and on one hand I really love it, but on the other hand aspects of it really annoy me. Collectively they are meant to be fashion/ style experts but honestly Bobby often looks like his hair needs a good wash (and his outfits are questionable), and whilst I genuinely love that Johnathon doesn't confirm to gender norms in the way that they dress, how is is fashionable to be wearing things like shorts that are obviously way too small so you have a bare muffin top hanging over top? Body positivity is brilliant and I am not intending to body shame them - sometimes they look absolutely brilliant, but at other times they are dressed in a way that they would be trying to 'fix' with the people that they are working with on the show.
Actually Bobby is just meant to be about home decor which is why you don't see him much in shows

Having issues breathing is not minor. Its a serious matter that needs investigating.
Seriously appreciate the concern.. but I just get a bit wheezy every few months or so.. it's really no big deal

Reactions: 1
As someone who knows someone who is friends with LMM, I'm not getting into this one.. but I'm not really a fan of the rap style in anything.. He seems like a nice guy tho from what I have heard.. I think I met him once.. I just didn;t know what he looked like to recognise him as Lin.
He comes across as a nice guy in interviews, I’m sure he is! Just one of those people who’s everywhere you look! But there doesn’t seem to be any drama about him.
I do think that Disney could have found a British actor for Mary Poppins Returns - they could have learnt from the first film. Not that I will have a bad word said against Dick Van Dyke - he IS and always WILL BE an absolute legend as Bert!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.