Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is her story about nearly being assaulted and still defending casual magic?!?

(What I got from it was: "See, guys, I get it. The world can be bad too. I, for example, nearly got assaulted there seconds ago. But here is the solution: just focus on the positive things!" Wtf?)
Where is this?

Where is this?
on her ig stories

What the duck is her story about nearly being assaulted and still defending casual magic?!?

(What I got from it was: "See, guys, I get it. The world can be bad too. I, for example, nearly got assaulted there seconds ago. But here is the solution: just focus on the positive things!" Wtf?)
i think you didn't get it right, or didn't see the next slide.
1625056589245.png

Reactions: 2

"Ahh, the ✨CASUAL MAGIC ✨ of seeing a butterfly flutter by and land on a nearby flower moments after you narrowly avoid getting raped and murdered in the woods! Life can be beautiful sometimes!"

Reactions: 12
on her ig stories

View attachment 641409
Finding the positives in life and being grateful for what you have = healthy and often very positive for mental health.
Loudly and cheerfully announcing to the world that you're so glad you're not paralysed = at least two steps (no pun intended) too far. It's practically parody at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
exactly it is kind of the same with everything really, the more you know the more you are aware you don't know
noo stop you're reminding me of when Jade kept going on and on about the Dunning-Kruger effect 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 641409
No, I actually stand by my reading. I just can't stand this positive mindset crap, especially if it's used in response to deep rooted societal issues.

Finding the positives in life and being grateful for what you have = healthy and often very positive for mental health.
Loudly and cheerfully announcing to the world that you're so glad you're not paralysed = at least two steps (no pun intended) too far. It's practically parody at this point.
This exactly.

Reactions: 6
I really don't understand what the issue is with her IG story?

She acknowledges that not everything is a 100% good at all time, including the time she was approached by some random guy and felt unsafe, but you can still find one moment that makes you feel a bit better. I think this is honestly a decent outlook to have as long as you don't push it too far and start gushing about being able to walk as Jade does

Yeah, some people with mental health conditions may not be able to find those little sparks of enjoyment but that argument just starts feeling as... sort of a nitpick? She's obviously not going to account for the whole of the population and their individual issues or day-to-day life because that would be a lot of scenarios to account for and that's just unrealistic

On another note, it's good to see that she tagged the advert very clearly on her IG story

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the second idea is borderline toxic positivity.

Reactions: 11
noo stop you're reminding me of when Jade kept going on and on about the Dunning-Kruger effect 😭
haha I missed this! :ROFLMAO: tbh all of her account could be a parody at this point, if I hadn;t seen this thread I would have thought her tiktok was a parody account

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also a lot of Deaf people (I don't know much about other communities) don't want to hear and are happy being Deaf (capital D!) because it gives them their own unique culture, language and community (to put it very simply). It's not that you can't be grateful to be hearing but Deaf people often don't see Deafness as a lack of something but rather a gaining of something else. That rhetoric of "those who are hearing should be grateful they can hear" can sound somewhat harmful because it implies those who can't are less than and/or should be pitied/wallowing in self-pity. I know that's not what you're saying at all and I'm not trying to single you out but people often say these things too quickly without thinking about it much. Sorry for going OT, my mom is Deaf, so I wanted to mention it quickly!

once again the way she words things is so strange? like why does she say "right now"? I don't want to be nitpicky but she can walk all the time? The other things make sense because they are only there at that time (she has just found this daisy and can see it right now and thinks it's pretty, fair enough) but why is walking on the list?
I love this perspective thank you for sharing! I am hard of hearing myself but am still learning a lot about the Deaf community. I recently watched the film ‘The Sound of Metal’ which deals with this amazingly well.

Reactions: 1
I love this perspective thank you for sharing! I am hard of hearing myself but am still learning a lot about the Deaf community. I recently watched the film ‘The Sound of Metal’ which deals with this amazingly well.
this is so interesting, I had never heard about this! is the documentary online?

I don't want to be nitpicky but she can walk all the time?
On reading the IG story about her walk, I wonder if she made the comment during that walk after the incident?
I can see how she could have been thinking something along the lines of 'thank god I can walk otherwise that could have ended much worse' or that she could have generally moved out of the way, though it's still a weird (plus insensitive in some cases) thing to post without context and to see it as ✨casually magical✨

this is so interesting, I had never heard about this! is the documentary online?
It’s a film not a doc, but it came out on amazon prime earlier this year, stars Riz Ahmed as the lead (he plays a heavy metal drummer who loses his hearing) and he’s great. I’ve never seen a film about hearing loss before, and as someone who’s very musical it really resonated with me.

It’s a film not a doc, but it came out on amazon prime earlier this year, stars Riz Ahmed as the lead (he plays a heavy metal drummer who loses his hearing) and he’s great. I’ve never seen a film about hearing loss before, and as someone who’s very musical it really resonated with me.
ooh interesting, love Riz Ahmed ( such a good actor and SO good looking!) I will look it up thank you!

Reactions: 1
On reading the IG story about her walk, I wonder if she made the comment during that walk after the incident?
I can see how she could have been thinking something along the lines of 'thank god I can walk otherwise that could have ended much worse' or that she could have generally moved out of the way, though it's still a weird (plus insensitive in some cases) thing to post without context and to see it as ✨casually magical✨
I'm not sure she made that connection herself tbh, this struck me as her announcing general, obvious, random things which were good in her mind and not really thinking beyond that like a stoned hippy airhead.

"Gahh, the beauty of nature, such ✨CASUAL MAGIC✨! Each flower is like it was made for me, but you can enjoy it too! And weather! Even when it's bad, it's good! #deepthoughts And porridge! Where would we be without porridge? Ya gahl would be dead in a ditch getting real hungry, let me tell you, because I could not survive in a world without porridge. But then I realised...we do live in a world with porridge! And it is such ✨ CASUAL MAGIC✨And isn't it great how I wake up, and my legs just...work? I don't have to wind them up or charge them or anything! The goddess who designed working legs is surely a genius, we stan you, goddess queen! #thankyoulegs #casualmagic"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry, being followed by someone and then saying omg at least I can walk is down right stupid. Women get attacked all the time and it’s not because they can’t walk Jade

Reactions: 10
She acknowledges that not everything is a 100% good at all time, including the time she was approached by some random guy and felt unsafe, but you can still find one moment that makes you feel a bit better. I think this is honestly a decent outlook to have as long as you don't push it too far and start gushing about being able to walk as Jade does
Absolutely. Taking the time to notice and appreciate something you're grateful in life, even something simple and small, is a healthy thing, and not a bad idea at all. The problem is that Jade is going overboard with it.

Casual magic as a basic idea is absolutely fine - great, even. But Jade goes out of her way to find the most ridiculously mundane or random things to gush and ramble about like she's been huffing pain thinner or having a mental breakdown. It's intensely bizarre, and makes the whole concept seem utterly loopy when she's shouting about traffic cones being casual magic like some stoned cultist having a manic episode.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, being followed by someone and then saying omg at least I can walk is down right stupid. Women get attacked all the time and it’s not because they can’t walk Jade
I have no words for this tbh.... so thank god she could run away... I am totally unfit, so would not be able to...casual magic, I would have been attacked I guess?

oohh interesting, although tbh i think if that's what she meant she should have made it clearer? your comment just made me think maybe she meant not the physical ability to walk but rather being "allowed"/living somewhere where you can go out at most times of day and be relatively safe (not to trivialize this obviously, things happen anywhere but speaking on a global scale)? But then again I it doesn't seem like that's what she meant and if it was, it would still feel a bit off tbh

Interesting, I hadn't heard of this one before, I'll look into it! Thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.