Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest IG ( some crap about fairies ) - I genuinely think she needs some help. Her behaviour is not normal

Reactions: 12
I don't know how book publishing works, but is it usual to have finalised the cover and be typing it up formally (I think this is what she said?) before finishing the actual book?

Reactions: 4
30AF8EEB-3918-4992-BAE0-9D67CAFABA74.png

maybe, i'm just saying maybe, she should punch herself to wake up from her delusional dream

• Haha
Reactions: 24
wait, what!? Her dad is a scammer? Can someone fill me in on this or point me to the thread where it is discussed?
i think her dad is pretty high up in JuicePlus+ which i don't know too much about so i won't make any attempts to explain it, but feel free to ask google, or maybe someone else here can help you. might explain jades mlm tendencies tho, and i got as much as that being in his position makes you kind of an asshole haha

Reactions: 5
I don't know how book publishing works, but is it usual to have finalised the cover and be typing it up formally (I think this is what she said?) before finishing the actual book?
She’s either on a narcissistic tantrum or burnout

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'my words look like a book now'
literally half of these stories yall post could be parody edits and I would be none the wiser
has no one done a parody account of her on tik tok? wouldnt be hard lol

Reactions: 10
At the end of the day I feel like casual magic is just a distraction from the fact that most of what she does online now is for money. Youtube, TikTok (obviously on the creator fund), the book (if a publishing company wanted a good book on study techniques they would go to an expert. it's just that jade has clout so more money), the reset challenge (her first reset challenge a few years ago was completely free, now she's using it to get more money). I don't criticise her for it, who can blame her? we would all probably take the opportunity to make more money. however I wish she would stop framing these things, especially the book and the reset challenge, as some casual magic mental health awareness give good back to society thing, when it's clearly not done with that intention

Reactions: 29
Her tik tok on going back to the UK now only has 29 comments with 43k views... guess she couldn't deal with the ✨Cancel Culture✨ anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If anyone needed proof that the videos of her hand wringing and grappling with the morality of travelling during a pandemic were just a big fake show for her followers, her comment on that TikTok proves it. First she claimed Minerva forced her to travel, which she admitted was a lie in her now deleted apology video. After getting called out on that lie she pretended to empathise with her viewers' anger and made a big song and dance about how she was going to have a ~conversation~ with her followers about the morals of her actions. That never happened, and now suddenly she is pulling the cancel culture card? That deleted video was desperate performance to try to quash the negative comments and once it served its purpose she is back to claiming she has done nothing wrong. She never for one second empathised with why people were angry.

Pretty hilarious that she has the audacity to claim "all rules followed" despite there being actual evidence of her breaking the rules and lying about it (Switzerland).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Whoa, wait, what, what's she being cancelled for? I missed all the juicy stuff
She claims she’s being cancelled as people are pointing out maybe she shouldn’t be travelling across the world in a global pandemic to attend her online university

Reactions: 20
At the end of the day I feel like casual magic is just a distraction from the fact that most of what she does online now is for money. Youtube, TikTok (obviously on the creator fund), the book (if a publishing company wanted a good book on study techniques they would go to an expert. it's just that jade has clout so more money), the reset challenge (her first reset challenge a few years ago was completely free, now she's using it to get more money). I don't criticise her for it, who can blame her? we would all probably take the opportunity to make more money. however I wish she would stop framing these things, especially the book and the reset challenge, as some casual magic mental health awareness give good back to society thing, when it's clearly not done with that intention
I can see that she is possibly transitioning into making this all her full time job. Kinda like Ali Abdaal.

Her tik tok on going back to the UK now only has 29 comments with 43k views... guess she couldn't deal with the ✨Cancel Culture✨ anymore
Which means she either deleted the comments or put a comment filter on. She really wants to save face here.

Reactions: 5
I'm new to this thread so Idk if this has been discussed... But I'd love to spend a day studying with her to see how she actually works. She seems like such a sloppy worker. I just saw her Instagram story about her German studies and her notes are messy and ineffective and, well, basically wrong. When you study a language and you have to note vocabulary in a very specific way for it to be most effective: verbs in the infinitive; nouns with genders; capital letters for German. Her list was just a mess (and bits were wrong).
And I know that it takes people time to learn ~how~ to study effectively, but for someone who has literally made a career out of studying and being productive... it doesn't seem right. Surely someone over her 'calibre' show know this.

Reactions: 40
She always manages to surprise me with how dumb she is.

Again how does it feel intuitive when you don’t know Dutch...
EC3BB5F8-B5EB-4F59-92CE-B2F3CEA631DE.jpeg

That punchable smug face again
Also Jade, you won’t be able to actually SPEAK German after such a shirt time so there’s gonna be nothing to be smug about...
8A41C50E-3D3A-407E-8F1C-8BBE00C21646.jpeg

Like wow.
Her limited vocabulary in her mother tongue proves well enough she has no talent for languages.
83FD508F-1A0A-4219-8B3D-C6ED66D14578.jpeg

452F8F62-A9DF-4950-B0E8-866D51D6C9AC.jpeg

No you don’t intuitively understand it Jade, you don’t even know Dutch.
C924D1AD-346C-4BAB-9AEE-2FA59A8E8C01.jpeg

Awww such a shocker. I thought it was so intuitive after all🙃
37A7580A-1E26-4203-937F-0918ECDBF01B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.