Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for romanticising your life, like I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to take a photo of a sunset and sharing it with your friends or trying to find the little joys in everyday, but she really is almost a parody of doing that. Like sometimes I am happy to have a good breakfast, but I'm not stopping myself whilst having it because one day I'll romanticise it and wish I could have a good breakfast? I'm genuinely confused what she's even on about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Interesting to see her response to being called out on TikTok :rolleyes:
"No I HAD to travel to South Korea, and I was FORCED to ignore restrictions to go on trips while I was there because I go to MINERVA gah" ✨
Erm, but that’s not entirely true, is it Jade? *cough* Switzerland *cough*

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"No I HAD to travel to South Korea, and I was FORCED to ignore restrictions to go on trips while I was there because I go to MINERVA gah" ✨
I HAD to travel abroad for my exclusively online university with 0 in person campus or activities 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 34
where in the uk are you? I know loads of over 25s who haven't been offered yet! I am wondering if she would get it? she seems likethe kind of person to be antivax
Up north. I think it really depends on your gp, my sister’s at Bristol so she got hers really quite early because their gp would be all students, so it really depends on who’s registered at what gp and what the age group is around there.

Up north. I think it really depends on your gp, my sister’s at Bristol so she got hers really quite early because their gp would be all students, so it really depends on who’s registered at what gp and what the age group is around there.
Also up north and this hasn’t applied to us! You’ve both very lucky in your case but Jade being registered at her family GPS I would except it’s a lot more older people so she won’t be as lucky

Reactions: 4
Just so you know this is a rarity - I'm registered at my uni's GP and I've not heard anything even though it's entirely students. Your sister got lucky but it's not the norm.

Reactions: 8
lmaooo she's pretending she's a victim of cancel culture. No jade, cancel culture is when people have their whole platforms taken away for things they said years ago. People directing valid criticism at you about why you decided it would be acceptable to travel between countries six times in a pandemic is not cancel culture

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just so you know this is a rarity - I'm registered at my uni's GP and I've not heard anything even though it's entirely students. Your sister got lucky but it's not the norm.
Don't think they're fully working down the GP list at each individual clinic either as vaccination centres and the like exist
Though, I've heard stories of some younger people (older than Jade usually) who were offered the vaccine because people hadn't turned up to their appointments and there is a 'use by' time for batches once they're removed from storage or something

The NHS have also recently said that people with certain mental health conditions should be offered the vaccine because they're seen to be 'high risk' to the virus (or something) which obviously includes a lot of younger people too

Anyway, I think Jade will be okay with the vaccines or general travel guidance unless the variants start running wild again. She has till the next academic year, and I have no doubt that there will be ways to get it privately soon-ish anyway

Reactions: 5
Don't point out to me that I killed people 🥺🥺🥺 That's unkind 🥺🥺🥺
I mean... she really did not kill people 😬😬 she should have stayed put as an act of solidarity, responsibility, and ultimately humulity - but she quarantined, wore a mask, and does not seem to have caught (and also not spread) covid.

But as I have said before... acknowledging privilege is worth nothing if it doesn't seem to have any impact on how she acts. Treating herself as the "main character" shouldn't entail to view others as lesser characters.

Reactions: 5
I mean... she really did not kill people 😬😬 she should have stayed put as an act of solidarity, responsibility, and ultimately humulity - but she quarantined, wore a mask, and does not seem to have caught (and also not spread) covid.

But as I have said before... acknowledging privilege is worth nothing if it doesn't seem to have any impact on how she acts. Treating herself as the "main character" shouldn't entail to view others as lesser characters.
she didn't quarantine on her way back from Switzerland (nor on the way there iirc)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she didn't quarantine on her way back from Switzerland (nor on the way there iirc)
And it’s not like she quarantined in SK out of the goodness of her heart. She was literally locked in and there was the threat of deportation if she misbehaved (and she did kind of make up for that once she was let out ...) I am very curious to see if she’s daft enough to let on if she does break quarantine here. I really hope not.

Reactions: 24
How long into the pandemic do we.have to get before people realize that you can catch and spread covid without showing symptoms, so you have no idea if shes had it?! Also she did not quarantine at all when she went from Germany miles into Switzerland and back again (even though she legally should have).

Reactions: 32
How long into the pandemic do we.have to get before people realize that you can catch and spread covid without showing symptoms, so you have no idea if shes had it?! Also she did not quarantine at all when she went from Germany miles into Switzerland and back again (even though she legally should have).
and remember when her and her family did tourist things for at least 2 days before she quarantined rendering it pointless

Reactions: 17
DEEF66C6-FE24-456A-99EC-358A445F03B5.png

first of all, i think it's a cute story and i don't want to be disrespectful and speculate about her sexuality. i just wish she could posr something useful as an ally during pride month

Reactions: 14
View attachment 599007
first of all, i think it's a cute story and i don't want to be disrespectful and speculate about her sexuality. i just wish she could posr something useful as an ally during pride month
ngl some studytubers really annoy me over stuff like this. Like when eve bennet went to the only gay club in Oxford and got really excited because it was a *gay club*. And "omg, there's the gay flag". Like, we're not here for your tourist trip, go away to one of the many, many straight clubs you have.

Reactions: 32
Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with this, she still has the rest of the month to post resources if she wants to. I think this is just a cute and nice post for the first day of the month.
edit: although I do think adding a girl in red song is a bit over the top but still cute

Reactions: 4
Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with this, she still has the rest of the month to post resources if she wants to. I think this is just a cute and nice post for the first day of the month.
edit: although I do think adding a girl in red song is a bit over the top but still cute
yes of course! she can take her time and maybe even research and not share something problematic lol

Reactions: 3
I'm well-aware of that - but the chances of her having been symptomatic and having infected someone else who then died of covid are extremely slim and to make an allegation to the contrary is... not something we're going to see eye to eye on I suppose. (I couldn't find the numbers for Berlin specifically, but throughout December, the R number in Germany was *around* 1 - sometimes slightly below, sometimes above, without the UK variant being a massive factor yet. This happened while the overall numbers were high, and was definitely a problem. But unless a person became a superspreader (which were often traceable), Jade probably would have infected one of the people forced to live with her. Who are alive.)

Yes, of course she should have quarantined. But that's a very, very far cry from actually killing someone. If this pandemic has taught us anything, it's to look out for one another make sacrifices - and keep a level head rather than make wild assumptions about what something we know little about.

No, we don't know for sure whether she had covid. But we absolutely cannot infer that she's probably had it - and if Minerva accommodation had an outbreak, that likely would have gotten leaked.

I think it's wrong to exoit privilege and promote an insufficiently careful lifestyle at this moment.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.