Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah what the hell was this? A period isn’t forcing you to feel anything it’s your hormones in whack. I always find it weird when anyone tries to make periods some kind of universal experience when it’s obviously personal to them. We’re all experiencing this stuff differently lmao
The only thing my period forces me to feel is pain and sickness from my cramps.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If I hadn't seen it really was her, I would have been absolutely convinced that was a parody by someone on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If I hadn't seen it really was her, I would have been absolutely convinced that was a parody by someone on this thread!
Same! So we don’t feel anything the rest of the month then ? She is increasingly becoming a parody of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah what the hell was this? A period isn’t forcing you to feel anything it’s your hormones in whack. I always find it weird when anyone tries to make periods some kind of universal experience when it’s obviously personal to them. We’re all experiencing this stuff differently lmao
View attachment 586570
I love how this implies that she never had a ‘creative flow’
@usernameforthisuser Maybe your flow just needs to be a bit more creative 😂

(Also hi all - I'm normally just a lurk on this thread but this opportunity was too good to miss. Tbh I dont follow jade and never have but your thread culture is absolutely *chef's kiss* thanks for getting me through my lockdown lunch breaks!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jade yet again failing to understand the difference between confidence and arrogance.

Reactions: 17
gahhh currently being “forced to feel” like someone’s stabbing my uterus repeatedly 🤩 hope everyone’s sunday is equally as magical ✨💫

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Only thing my period forces me to feel is pain and dizziness from cramps and a massive depressive episode because my hormones are out of whack. Gah, I must not be 💫casual magic💫 enough.

Reactions: 15
You're a fresher, you haven't even got your first year grade yet, don't think you can say that you need to do that to do well. Yes Jade is being ridiculous hyping up Minerva's workload but so are you with hyping up Oxford's workload.
If it helps, I’ve got a Cambridge degree and they were bang on about the Oxbridge workload/experience. Some people do get super involved in extra curricular activities and go out a lot, but you’ll find those are extremely often the ones not completing their work/doing particularly well and/or totally burning out. It’s often said that at Oxbridge, out of work, social life/hobbies and sleep you have to pick two of the three.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well, the reason why y’all can’t feel casual magic during your period is because you’re not NATURE GAHLS, GAHHHH YOU GUYS

• Haha
how did Jade go from 'guys comment how you deal with all the heaviness in the world if you're an empath like me' to I can only feel feelings on my period

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So the reset challenge starts tomorrow. I joined out of interest :
Screenshot_20210523_220542.jpg

Screenshot_20210523_220604.jpg

I shall keep you all updated on the 💫casual magic 💫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Wait so its literally 1 meditation per day and that's it? That's what Youtube is for?? And they're 5-15 minutes long. If I had to pay, I would sign up for a 45-60 min interactive class..

Also I'm convinced its not her unless she says GAHHHH and ✨casual magic✨ every other sentence. Blink twice if your mom has possessed you, Jade.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🧚‍♀️The Reset Fairy 🧚‍♀️

At this point whenever I check her sm I expect something more and more cringy and dumb but I wasn't ready for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really love meditation, but I wonder how the ones in the challenge will be different than the thousands of free meditations available on Youtube !

Surely it’d be far more worth it to subscribe to an ACTUAL meditation app like headspace? And even they have hundreds of meditations for free.

Reactions: 16
🧚‍♀️The Reset Fairy 🧚‍♀️
That term kind of felt like she was ✨ inspired ✨ by Korean variety shows and kpop groups? Like they often call the member of a group who does the final move in a choreography (and like gets a close up shot, idk how to explain it) "ending fairy"? Might be a strange translation, not sure, but I've heard "something fairy" in Kpop contexts a lot and since she is allegedly so obsessed with kpop that might be where she got it from?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That term kind of felt like she was ✨ inspired ✨ by Korean variety shows and kpop groups? Like they often call the member of a group who does the final move in a choreography (and like gets a close up shot, idk how to explain it) "ending fairy"? Might be a strange translation, not sure, but I've heard "something fairy" in Kpop contexts a lot and since she is allegedly so obsessed with kpop that might be where she got it from?
She's not really that obsessed with kpop though - she only knows two most popular bands rn. So I guess she's over exaggerating to feel special as always :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.