Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo Jade is not only planning to travel back to the UK but also planning to then go onto travel back to Germany again and then wherever else takes her fancy. Maybe another Switzerland trip with a short term fling???!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Soooo Jade is not only planning to travel back to the UK but also planning to then go onto travel back to Germany again and then wherever else takes her fancy. Maybe another Switzerland trip with a short term fling???!
didn't someone say earlier that germany are not letting in people from the uk?

Reactions: 8
didn't someone say earlier that germany are not letting in people from the uk?
just looked it up and yes, travel from the UK to Germany is indeed frobidden. wonder if our nature gal knows that or if she’s just counting on ✨casual magic✨ to get her through

• Haha
Reactions: 27
just looked it up and yes, travel from the UK to Germany is indeed frobidden. wonder if our nature gal knows that or if she’s just counting on ✨casual magic✨ to get her through
woudln;t surprise me if she was surprised she couldn't go back to the UK from germany before

Reactions: 9
DAY 1 MEDITATION 💫🥴
First video:
Second Video:
The second video is ACCESSIBLE FOR FREE ON YOUTUBE...
DAY 1 Journaling 💐😑
What is one behaviour or pattern that you'd like to change to be the best version of yourself? If there was one new habit you could implement in your life, what would it be? If there was one habit you could remove, what would it be? How can you use the next 14 days to make this a reality?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
woudln;t surprise me if she was surprised she couldn't go back to the UK from germany before
Eve seemed that surprized that since she went back to the UK for xmas, she couldn't get out again... even though we all knew b117 was spreading rapidly in the UK and countries where that hadn't happened yet weren't too keen to accelerate the spread. Traveling to SK straight from Germany ws actually the one sensible choice Jade made in my opinion...

I assume that as time progresses, there may be a few additional loopholes. Like if Jade gets one of the vaccines that appears to work well against the Indian mutation, perhaps by the time she'd actually have to enter Germany she could do that if she also quarantines for two weeks... something like that. If she waits a few weeks, she might have a chance...

Reactions: 4
I think you're exempt from that if you're on a study visa though

Reactions: 2
I think you're exempt from that if you're on a study visa though
but knowing german bureaucracy, I think our nature gahl would have a hard time proving that a student visa is actually necessary, since her classes are online either way. I imagine that she would have to be actually taking classes at a german-based institution in order to be given a student visa, especially when she is coming from a country which is still considered a high covid risk by the german government

Reactions: 13
I guess she won’t be planning to go to Germany until September either? So is likely the entry rules will
Change by then

Reactions: 1
but knowing german bureaucracy, I think our nature gahl would have a hard time proving that a student visa is actually necessary, since her classes are online either way. I imagine that she would have to be actually taking classes at a german-based institution in order to be given a student visa, especially when she is coming from a country which is still considered a high covid risk by the german government
true but they got around that requirement in SK by arranging the visas through the Korean university Minerva partners with

Reactions: 2
Traveling to SK straight from Germany ws actually the one sensible choice Jade made in my opinion...
She didn’t actually make this choice - it was made for her.

Her flight back to the UK was cancelled at the last minute because of the rapidly worsening Covid situation so she was forced to spend Christmas in Germany and travel straight to SK.

She deliberately went quiet at this point about who she was with, possibly because she was mixing with Niklas again. That’s when she posted the photo of her mum crying as nobody was showing much sympathy for the mess she’d got herself in.

Reactions: 32
Nah I think she hopes it'll be lifted by autumn/fall which it most likely will be

Reactions: 5
She didn’t actually make this choice - it was made for her.

Her flight back to the UK was cancelled at the last minute because of the rapidly worsening Covid situation so she was forced to spend Christmas in Germany and travel straight to SK.

She deliberately went quiet at this point about who she was with, possibly because she was mixing with Niklas again. That’s when she posted the photo of her mum crying as nobody was showing much sympathy for the mess she’d got herself in.
Aaah I must have missed this. Okay then.... that wasn't a sensible choice haha, just a (very light, comparatively harmless) taste of what has been a common experience for most of us. At the time, I really wondered why Eve didn't just skip xmas in favor of traveling to Spain. Yeah, I get it, she missed her family and all... but so did everyone, and in the grand scheme of tings, it would have been such a small sacrifice. But oh well.

Reactions: 5
Eve seemed that surprized that since she went back to the UK for xmas, she couldn't get out again... even though we all knew b117 was spreading rapidly in the UK and countries where that hadn't happened yet weren't too keen to accelerate the spread. Traveling to SK straight from Germany ws actually the one sensible choice Jade made in my opinion...

I assume that as time progresses, there may be a few additional loopholes. Like if Jade gets one of the vaccines that appears to work well against the Indian mutation, perhaps by the time she'd actually have to enter Germany she could do that if she also quarantines for two weeks... something like that. If she waits a few weeks, she might have a chance...
although it wasn't a choice at all, she couldn't get a flight to the uk

Reactions: 1
Guys who knew that people ✨proofread✨ books before they’re published?? What a magical process 🥰 also why would she even need to have her brothers name corrected lmao is she an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.