Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rennys

I am still not convinced by Minerva's workload. When I was at uni, I had no time to go take a themed tour around my city, or climb a mountain or travel to a destination away from my uni. The fact that she is able to spend so much time exploring just proves that the academics are not as serious.

Reactions: 31

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
I gave in and started watching her video... sis claims to have learnt the language but has a flashcard for "Das : The"...
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A FLASHCARD FOR AN ARTICLE?? and like? wouldn't "Der, Die, Das : The" make more sense for her to remember all the words that means The? but surely articles don't belong in a vocab list?
maybe the critique of her technique is me being a bit snobby, but I'm so done with her saying she has an intuition for German and then seeing a flashcard like this... what's next? "Hallo: Hello"?
also,especially with German where you need to learn the word with the article and all the rules for them. who needs a flashcard for Das all alone?

• Heart
BTW if you've not seen this tiktok you should watch it. Can't believe its not a parody 🤣🤣🤣

shes gone off the rails this is INSANE....just eat your quaker oats girl. can you imagine being one of her uni friends and asking how her morning had gone to be polite and getting a speech like that lmfao

• Haha

missmina

VIP Member
If I wanted GCSE advice from Jade (which I don't), what is her expensive as hell book going to give me that her own youtube videos won't tell me for free? How do some people fall for this, it's actually mad.
And it's not like she's a successful academic lol. She's studying at a shitty imitation of university which has zero academic recognition. Best young minds of the world my ass. Even my uni in a poorly developed country was more demanding and respected than Minerva. I can't believe people want to take studying advice who refers to wikipedia in her "academic" essays. Still, it's mostly kids who are easily manipulated, shame on you Jade and shame on your family who also live off manipulating poor people. Absolutely disgusting.

bobbobdracella

Hi I don't think I've ever commented on this thread before but I hate that part of this book is on "study techniques that actually work !!!!!" Great that they work for her, but not everyone is the same, people work in different ways. Me and my friends all studied in different ways that all worked for us because we're not the same people! Don't imply that other techniques don't work, just because they don't work for you specifically Jade? Other people do exist

• Heart

ggacc

People have absolutely had enough of her bs in the comments of this latest video. Lots about irresponsible travel, quite a few about fetishising South Korea. One person saying she's been silencing POC by deleting comments that talk about her white privilege.

Remind you of anyone?
B060A3D8-CE9F-4FAA-83B0-FBBF3E0A1BC9.jpeg

I feel like Jade has only talked about this issue at surface level and only because she feels obligated to

Reactions: 30

emm

VIP Member
Yes, but is Jade very extrovert or a narcissist? Jury’s out on that one. I’d imagine that narcissists tend not to get burnt out around people ...
I don't understand how she says she thought she was an introvert, no one who is even vaguely an introvert would cope with the hell that minerva seems to be for someone who is not really extroverted and needs very little alone time

Fastgirl154

The whole hint that the challenge data will be used for a greater project feels very wrong. You’d need way terms and conditions and clear rules outlining where the data will he used and how.. the ethics of this all has been thrown out the window.

emm

VIP Member
the fact that she thinks she will get invited to oxford to do a talk after saying publicly she’d do it as a slap in the face for all the oxford rejects?? (also idk what she thinks oxbridge is. there are guest talks, but from actual respected academics, politicians, activists more famous than her. they’re not gonna invite some youtuber- what area of academics would that be relevant for?)
"how to set up a successful mlm when no one will hire you because of your scam degree"

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
How is she not on drugs?? I mean that in the nicest way! Like she is off her rocker

• Haha

nissigossips

Oh my god her new video 😭 Its like a parody

Five minutes of her chatting shit about how great she is and all the things she likes about herself (that's not confidence, thats narcissism)

Then she says her ~Minerva~ housemate asks super deep questions that reeally make her think. Then she gives an example of that type of question- 'how did that make you feel?' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that really super deep hahaha???

Also there's a long section where she forgot to put music which is hilarious, it's so much funnier without the music

Loads of references to her being an overemotional feeling Pisces too 🧚‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

peanutbuttervibes

gahhh currently being “forced to feel” like someone’s stabbing my uterus repeatedly 🤩 hope everyone’s sunday is equally as magical ✨💫

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
God Eve must be kicking herself. She didn't need to go to Oxford after all to learn German after all?!?! She just needed to join Lingoda. She could learn it in a month!! It isn't too late to drop out Eve :)
Silly Eve was taking masters level Spanish classes when she couldn't go to Spain earlier this year instead of doing Lingoda!

• Haha

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
We all know how out of touch she's become, but I really don't know who her target audience is anymore? Her old studytube videos, while mostly generic, are outdated with the current system and she can't relate to the current school exam years who are being impacted by covid. Her travel videos aren't relatable to all of her audience staying at home either due to the pandemic or the fact that they've lost jobs/money due to covid. How many people are going to take advice from such a niche like writing a book at university? Especially since most people at uni are so busy with actual work/social lives unlike Minverva? While other studytubers like Jack Edwards and Ruby Granger can be annoying, at least they've somewhat moved away and evolved their content from their previous audiences.