Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine reading a study guide form someone who uses and references wikipedia in a university essay 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 68
She is always talking about stuff she sells like we should all be excited about them, on the edge of our seats, ready to spend our hard earned money on her crap. The countdown being the most embarrassing example of all. It's so narcissistic, but I'm convinced it's some sort of marketing technique either her management or her dad taught her. Giving the impression that there is a lot of hype around her.
Also, once again, she looks crazy/manic in that video. Tone it down, Jade, your MLM genes are showing.

Also, can we call her out on Instagram about deleting her "apology" (if anyone could call it that) video? Once again showing how insincere and fake she is about her statements.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does anyone even read these books other than fans? I bet if I asked 100 people at my uni next to none of them would have read a study guide to get them through GCSEs/A levels.

Reactions: 12
I could be wrong, but surely if you have the motivation/attention span/time to read a book on HOW to study, you’re probably pretty much equipped to actually study without reading the book?

especially when it’s so easy to find help online, you could literally just google “most effective ways to study” and you’d get almost exactly the same info as Jade has in her book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Does anyone even read these books other than fans? I bet if I asked 100 people at my uni next to none of them would have read a study guide to get them through GCSEs/A levels.
Exactly, helping you through your GCSE/A Levels is your teachers’ job??? Granted, not all of them do it, but I don’t need Jade Scammer to do it, thats for sure.

Reactions: 16
Wowwww, the fact she said “the last few months I’ve just been holed away, typing on my laptop constantly for months”

Jade that is literally all life at Oxford is. The fact she even had time to write 60K words while doing her degree highlights how little work they must do for it. For my course at Oxford I’ve probably written around 50k words in assignments since I started in October and there is no way it would have been possible to do an extra 60k on a book. I know I keep banging on about it but again, Oxford so was not for her and it only becomes clearer every time she tries to brag about all the hard work she’s been doing at Minerva. It’s laughable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
“the ONLY study guide you ever need” ??? i know it’s just a silly title but jade, please tell me more about your impostor syndrome. or how i would say mlm-syndrome

Reactions: 37
Jade that is literally all life at Oxford is.
No, it is not. My brother goes to oxford and is part of two sports teams and regularly goes on nights out. You can criticize Jade without getting all pretentious about life at oxford.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
fifteen pounds for THAT
duck off jade XD that's so expensive considering you could find it all free online

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also though, they approached her and proposed the idea? Now, I have no idea about publishing but surely that's not the norm? It just sounds like they thought she'd be a good target because of her following, just like the research paper

Reactions: 8
£15? Wow, that’s a bit much seeing as the average price of paperbacks in the uk is about £8 ffs

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.