Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep, in her notion notes a while back she had something about writing a guide for GCSE and A level students... who does she think she is and why is she qualified to write a book on that if that is indeed what is happening? I mean sure, if you did well you can share some advice, maybe make a video, maybe tutor some students, but a book?
Yeah, and she already has a bunch of youtube videos about tips and how to do well at GCSE and Alevel. What is there left to say? "Make sure to manifest a bit of casual magic every day to guarantee those A+!!"

Reactions: 11
yep, in her notion notes a while back she had something about writing a guide for GCSE and A level students... who does she think she is and why is she qualified to write a book on that if that is indeed what is happening? I mean sure, if you did well you can share some advice, maybe make a video, maybe tutor some students, but a book?
I find it so uncomfortable when these influencer freaks have their target audience as literal children. Easy to win over, manipulate and squeeze money out of, like how tf is she qualified to write a book on gcses when she did them ages ago and the system has changed since then?

Reactions: 27
If it’s a gcse guide - How to do well at GCSEs: spread casual magic like ME, spend all your time studying like ME, come from a privileged background so you don’t have to focus on anything but studying like ME.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Also it feels silly to do a GCSE and A level guide right now when the pandemic has paused those exams and we don't know if or when they'll go back to normal. I hope for her sake it's not that.

Reactions: 24
That story about being able to do a tlak at Oxford being a "slap in the face" or whatever to them was just...if I was an oxford professor I would be glad of my choice every day to reject her looking at her level of stupidity.
100% it is a book, I think it will just be an e book though. So busy at her univeristy yet time to write a book :rolleyes:
the fact that she thinks she will get invited to oxford to do a talk after saying publicly she’d do it as a slap in the face for all the oxford rejects?? (also idk what she thinks oxbridge is. there are guest talks, but from actual respected academics, politicians, activists more famous than her. they’re not gonna invite some youtuber- what area of academics would that be relevant for?)

Reactions: 25
the fact that she thinks she will get invited to oxford to do a talk after saying publicly she’d do it as a slap in the face for all the oxford rejects?? (also idk what she thinks oxbridge is. there are guest talks, but from actual respected academics, politicians, activists more famous than her. they’re not gonna invite some youtuber- what area of academics would that be relevant for?)
"how to set up a successful mlm when no one will hire you because of your scam degree"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also it feels silly to do a GCSE and A level guide right now when the pandemic has paused those exams and we don't know if or when they'll go back to normal. I hope for her sake it's not that.
even without the pandemic, she has no authority. she did the easier GCSEs and A Levels- now the 9-1 system makes it completely different. I remember doing my GCSEs and the studytubers were telling us all to do past papers, when there was no past papers because it was the first 9-1 year. Tone deaf and didn’t even bother to do their research

I haven't really been watching her videos since the apology video in which she said she wouldnt apologise for going to switzerland, but the intro to her videos saying "this was filmed within the covid regulations" pisses me off so much. it's such a slap in the face. she just needs to recognise that she travelled between five countries in a pandemic. whether it was in the rules or not doesnt make it morally acceptable. This is the attitude of someone who has money to buy them out of every problem

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
even without the pandemic, she has no authority. she did the easier GCSEs and A Levels- now the 9-1 system makes it completely different. I remember doing my GCSEs and the studytubers were telling us all to do past papers, when there was no past papers because it was the first 9-1 year. Tone deaf and didn’t even bother to do their research

I haven't really been watching her videos since the apology video in which she said she wouldnt apologise for going to switzerland, but the intro to her videos saying "this was filmed within the covid regulations" pisses me off so much. it's such a slap in the face. she just needs to recognise that she travelled between five countries in a pandemic. whether it was in the rules or not doesnt make it morally acceptable. This is the attitude of someone who has money to buy them out of every problem
exactly, exams seem to change pretty much year on year in the UK nowadays.
I think when talking about her "apology" video it should always involve quotation marks :LOL:. I would love her to do a talk somewhere like Oxford (she would never be chosen of course) but the questions would be great, they would see through her

Reactions: 10
Wearing fake glasses to look smarter and ✨aesthetic✨ is definitely something Jade would do ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They don’t event look like blue light glasses but cheap imitations 🤣
(And yes, the whole ‘blue light glasses thing’ it’s total bs)

Reactions: 5
Eh, I doubt she will be giving people a structure on how to actually write essays - which is when past papers do sort of matter. Plus, more often than not a teacher will be drilling the structure into your head anyway

I reckon the book would be focused on studying techniques, which she seems to have a few that aren't taught/mentioned by teachers or those weird group work things schools do for revision - and even those will probably only work if you're a visual learner. Though, of course, she does have the videos on how to do them but they're dated and honestly if I wanted a quick guide I probably wouldn't want to watch a several minute video

It's a cash grab but I'm not that against it if it focuses primarily on studying tips that she has tried or has heard about/learnt over the years 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
why would Jade do a book on GCSEs and achieve high grades when she posted that video on the fact that she wishes she never got a high grade..?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.