Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade always goes on about her rejection - which I sort of understand. But she frames it in such a way that suggests like 'poor oxford for missing out on me??', while also complaining of imposter syndrome??
Don't get me wrong, i know the two aren't mutually exclusive, and it probably is a twisted coping mechanism, but i feel like it just plays so so much into toxic positivity?

Also, I don't think Jade would have been right for Oxford. She could have got in, sure, and i'm not saying that Oxford doesn't make mistakes with admissions, but she just doesn't seem passionate about bio or academically curious enough to warrant thriving there.

Although obviously we have a parasocial relationship w her and don't know her at all - but just my thoughts.
I think she meant the 'theyre missing out on me' as a joke

This Minerva student spent a whole day writing a journal and going to different supermarkets to compare prices in order to "do calculations".
LOL. Is this what counts as university education at Minerva?
Also, it seems to be a prerequisite for Minerva students to be obsessed with your looks and your self. Constantly zooming in on her face and getting different angles in a montage of her freaking face, pouting lips and checking herself on the view screen, it's kind of sad. It's like a Jade and Dinara copy-paste.
And from another video: She's yet another Business Major and social sciences minor! Who would have thought? So many issues in this video, but I have no time to summarise.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok but why are Minerva students so obsessed with studying outside, for me that would be a nightmare, the sun would be in your face the whole time, you don’t generally have WiFi, my laptop is 4 years old (unlike some influencers who get sent laptops for free.......) and needs charging every 2 mins so I need to be near a plug, let alone the bugs and general dirtiness of nature

Reactions: 42
Ok but why are Minerva students so obsessed with studying outside, for me that would be a nightmare, the sun would be in your face the whole time, you don’t generally have WiFi, my laptop is 4 years old (unlike some influencers who get sent laptops for free.......) and needs charging every 2 mins so I need to be near a plug, let alone the bugs and general dirtiness of nature
Gah! Clearly you're no nature gaaaaaal! Go away! So much negative energy!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This Minerva student spent a whole day writing a journal and going to different supermarkets to compare prices in order to "do calculations".
LOL. Is this what counts as university education at Minerva?
Also, it seems to be a prerequisite for Minerva students to be obsessed with your looks and your self. Constantly zooming in on her face and getting different angles in a montage of her freaking face, pouting lips and checking herself on the view screen, it's kind of sad. It's like a Jade and Dinara copy-paste.
And from another video: She's yet another Business Major and social sciences minor! Who would have thought? So many issues in this video, but I have no time to summarise.
she doesn't know the difference between sporadic and spontaneous... that is all I need to know about the intelligence of minerva students

Reactions: 12
"Slap in the face" frankly that shows how immature and self centred she is. The world doesn't revolve around her, she's one of many Oxford rejects, and it wasn't a personal decision, but an academic one.

The only time using that phrase makes sense is if a person tells you you're good for nothing or not going to amount to anything etc in a personal way. Some teachers do that. Apparently even Einstein's teacher said it about him. But jade isn't Einstein, and I find it hard to believe he'd even be bitter about it. He had better things to preoccupy his mind with.

Reactions: 25
Sorry but even someone like Jack would be more of a slap in the face to Oxford since he has a First from a great uni too, whereas Jade has...literally nothing lol

Reactions: 21
It's because their expensive scam "university" doesn't provide them with a campus, study spaces or any of the normal resources that are available to real university students.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if she came out with a "university of Life" book one day, all about how she learned more through freedom, travelling and the ✨ casual magic✨ of life

• Sick
Reactions: 19
"Slap in the face" frankly that shows how immature and self centred she is. The world doesn't revolve around her, she's one of many Oxford rejects, and it wasn't a personal decision, but an academic one.

The only time using that phrase makes sense is if a person tells you you're good for nothing or not going to amount to anything etc in a personal way. Some teachers do that. Apparently even Einstein's teacher said it about him. But jade isn't Einstein, and I find it hard to believe he'd even be bitter about it. He had better things to preoccupy his mind with.
If only it was a slap in the face, it's precisely what I think she would benefit from lmao

Reactions: 4
I'm so late but I'm not subscribed to her youtube channel but idk if there's any mention that Jade has deleted all her apology videos by now? I knew she had made an attempt for an explanation (it wasn't well recieved) and then made another one explaining herself a bit more
But I don't see them anymore :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Whatever Jade has to say, it's pretty irrelevant to the pandemic generation. She has no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's gonna be her guide to the GCSEs, she's wanted to write that for so long
yep, in her notion notes a while back she had something about writing a guide for GCSE and A level students... who does she think she is and why is she qualified to write a book on that if that is indeed what is happening? I mean sure, if you did well you can share some advice, maybe make a video, maybe tutor some students, but a book?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.