Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
Yeah if she does go straight from South Korea to Germany I don't want to hear one damn thing about how ~hard~ it is that she hasn't seen her family in so long. Her decision to be away from her family was entirely by choice. I think she tries to relate to the people in the UK who hadn't seen their families for a whole year because of shielding etc but those are completely different scenarios.
She definitely does! When most of my friends were choosing not to see their families for their own safety and the safety of their families, our Nature Gal was too busy travelling the world for dick and posting about casual magic. So relatable!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Her fans are honestly wild. She’s not been locked down away from her family for the last year like everyone else, she’s been galavanting across the world, having the absolute time of her life? Why on earth would this make you cry?
C65C5A2E-6CC6-412B-AE19-7BF22F5CB244.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad

yjmsidc

Haven't posted in a while, but I couldn't let that comment about BP's CEO pass... I swear the bleach drank itself before I could

• Haha

treasuredintention

yeh same! I had assumed she wanted green because she is so "environmental" despite her million flights a year, but it is really not eyecatching for a book cover. Also the font (which I think is the same as The Times)) must be in fashion now, I swear it is the same as Grace Beverley's book?
sustainable but somehow jewellery made and shipped from Australia fits that aesthetic???
I swear to god, there must be hundreds if not thousands of small jewellery shops that have high quality products in the UK and maybe Europe (still closer than Oceania)...

This is a trend I commonly see amongst green-washing influencers: if it's made in Asia, it's not sustainable, if it comes from Australia it is because ✨ hippy vibes

• Heart

missmina

VIP Member
I think Jade is actually a gorgeous person and is so natural and I love that about her, and it could be a real selling point for her.
She’s already selling her try hard “being natural” act. Including her feeling better and “not like other girls” for not wearing make up🤦🏼‍♀️ Imo there is nothing natural in Jade, everything is either forced or super exhausting. Besides, I don’t know how a liar with a mlm business using young kids in the making can be considered a gorgeous person🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 25

hiii

I cant see it.
is she going back to berlin?
It says "to Jeju Island, Korea" at the end of the left page

So that implies that she took the plane to Jeju Island have a little getaway? Unbelievable (well not really :p)
It's the same all over again as driving all the way from Berlin to Switzerland instead of staying in the area :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow

apple727

did anyone mention the part of the video where she was about to begin her first class and said "if in doubt speak dutch"
I haven’t seen it mentioned but I noticed that too and I was like ???? ma’am this is actually a German course? why you speakin dutch hunny they aren’t the same language 💀

• Haha

missmina

VIP Member
Why does she act like she just discovered a cure for cancer everytime she washes her hair?! I get it - it might be a little more time intensive with her type of hair and it might feel nice and fresh - but every damn time?! Like wtf? I'm not applauding you for any little shit. Get your act together!
But she has c U r L y hair, it's so special and different than other girls gahhhh 🥺

• Haha

slamvs27

VIP Member
Wait so its literally 1 meditation per day and that's it? That's what Youtube is for?? And they're 5-15 minutes long. If I had to pay, I would sign up for a 45-60 min interactive class..

Also I'm convinced its not her unless she says GAHHHH and ✨casual magic✨ every other sentence. Blink twice if your mom has possessed you, Jade.

• Haha

swishswishbish1

Gosh, her "I often question whether I should share what I learn during my study abroad semesters" and other comments she's made with a very similar message – I don't know whether she's doing this consciously or not, but what I'm getting from this is "poor me, I can't spout all the bullshit that comes into my head and talk about my travels breaking Covid restrictions because of you HATERS #bekind".

mooncat

okay, so jade did have merch before. she had a shopify where she sold "study wear" - extremely overpriced sweaters in yellow and blue with "early bird" or "night owl" written on them. it was the AM/PM collection and you were supposed to wear them for studying, yellow in the morning and blue in the evening. makes you more productive, better mindset, blah blah shit like that. i don't think it sold too good.
well i think in her new shop she'll be selling some sort of a planner or book. worked for ruby, didn't it?

taking bets for
a) another completely new, amazing productivity-increasing academic planner,
b) a journal with some weird extras like this "mood road" diagram or whatever she calls it or
c) the long awaited beginners guide to asual magic and toxic productivity (if you buy this and her 10 quid mindset challenge, you'll get a 3 month trial to her new minerva slang course - she's fluent in it. this is a cooperation with @babbel.uk i'm so happy to be working with them, i'm so blessed gahhhh you guys #ad)

sorry for this, i should probably stop posting here when i'm angry

• Haha

peterbread

That story about being able to do a tlak at Oxford being a "slap in the face" or whatever to them was just...if I was an oxford professor I would be glad of my choice every day to reject her looking at her level of stupidity.
100% it is a book, I think it will just be an e book though. So busy at her univeristy yet time to write a book :rolleyes:
the fact that she thinks she will get invited to oxford to do a talk after saying publicly she’d do it as a slap in the face for all the oxford rejects?? (also idk what she thinks oxbridge is. there are guest talks, but from actual respected academics, politicians, activists more famous than her. they’re not gonna invite some youtuber- what area of academics would that be relevant for?)

xaannaa

that’s a really interesting point actually, i think a lot of ‘self-care’ and manifestation stuff is so individualistic and makes people less inclined to consider what is beneficial for the collective
Absolutely, it feels like all of that went from "it's okay to say no sometimes and take time for myself" to "i am the only important person and the whole world revolves around me"

Sorry to bring up something else but since we've talked about her referencing before:
Screenshot 2021-05-26 225405.png

I'm assuming she isn't done yet, so she might still have gotten her references in order later but it bugs me how inconsistent her references are here? It looks like she's going for APA but why does she say "Pages 211-225" and then later "(pp. 30-59)" and then for the Ritter source, she just says "OUP Oxford", why does she not put the location first like with the others?

slamvs27

VIP Member
She does know the huge difference between being "conversational" (like asking where the bathroom is, how much somethings costs) and being "fluent" (reading adult novels (no, not children's books like Ruby) with no difficulties), right? Also "conversational" does not mean nodding your head, smiling smugly, while telling the poor person to speak into Google translate..

Forget language barriers though, Jaded has serious logic barriers. I can imagine her speaking only to "German Germans" because only they understand her "perfectly fluent German" :rolleyes:

octoppus182

Whenever Jade posts about any issues going on in the world, I feel like she’s just very disconnected. It seems like she does it to seem woke and so people don’t call her out. She never really discusses it much and it’s always “aesthetic” posts for her story. Then she follows it up with her usual “casual magic”. She really infuriates me.

beaki167

So tired of the Instagram stories talking about how time at home with family is so needed for reflection. Congrats for living like the rest of the world for once in your life jade. Can she be more out of touch?
this! and also i would love to have a whole summer off to myself to see friends and family and do nothing. influencers are so full of themselves and delusional i don’t see how they have a large crowd following them who do not feel offended by their reckless and expensive lifestyle

dankir

"Slap in the face" frankly that shows how immature and self centred she is. The world doesn't revolve around her, she's one of many Oxford rejects, and it wasn't a personal decision, but an academic one.

The only time using that phrase makes sense is if a person tells you you're good for nothing or not going to amount to anything etc in a personal way. Some teachers do that. Apparently even Einstein's teacher said it about him. But jade isn't Einstein, and I find it hard to believe he'd even be bitter about it. He had better things to preoccupy his mind with.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Sadly, not a joke. She went on about this idea for a solid minute or so.
I listened to this whilst cleaning yesterday, yes she really did go on about it - sounding so unhinged and smug, talking about how powerful CEOs are damaging the poor people or “bottom tier” as i’m sure she referred to them...I was thinking dude, your Dad’s company literally exploits people trying to make ends meet... errrr.

She really think she’s a fountain of knowledge and enlightenment.