Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeLlamoMiami

Violence??? 💀💀💀 she’s really trying to claim people calling her out for being a covidiot was violent?
Violent? Are you kidding me? I get that it is painful to be called out, but violent? This is so offensive to anyone who has ever been the victim of actual violence. Using the term violence like this totally trivializes the pain and trauma people actually go trough. I'm thinking about victims of war and assault. I'm beyond disgusted!

Reactions: 27

Irec

Reading the guesses from people on her IG about her new project 😩

One day she’ll create a new education system etc

She’s an arrogant fucker.

• Haha

meweme

What the fuck is her story about nearly being assaulted and still defending casual magic?!?

(What I got from it was: "See, guys, I get it. The world can be bad too. I, for example, nearly got assaulted there seconds ago. But here is the solution: just focus on the positive things!" Wtf?)

• Angry
  • Haha

CatCafe234

VIP Member
That’s such rubbish. I’m half Irish but it doesn’t mean I intuitively understand the Irish language (I do like a potato though ...) Also German ‘is kind’ what? I can speak some German and it’s not a ‘kind‘ language to learn - it’s stonkingly hard to learn, especially if, like me, you grew up in a time when grammar wasn’t really taught in schools.

mji

As someone who is actually fluent in 3 languages it annoys me so much that she STILL thinks she’ll reach fluency in a couple of weeks. It’s so incredibly arrogant. French, Dutch, German, Korean - every time she thought she was gonna become fluent in no time because it’s all so fun, easy and ✨natural✨ for her, and every time she failed.
Jade, you have no idea how much effort and time (years!) it takes to become fluent in a foreign language. And no, being able to “hold a conversation“ is not the same thing as fluency 🙄

Reactions: 26

Lola123

VIP Member
lmao why does seeing one (1) bts billboard make her feel like she's in seoul... I haven't been but I would think there is more to seoul than just bts ads?
Because she stereotypes everything!! She’s a surface level thinker… Minerva is clearly doing a good job and breeding ignorance

Lola123

VIP Member
So someone asked her brother if he’s going to uni and he said he is, he hasn’t said where but it’ll be interesting to see if Jade regrets Minerva (I think she does already) when she see what he gets for his degree etc as I doubt he’ll be picking Minerva as well

peterbread

Sorry but I go to Cambridge and even here deteriorating is not normal. Sure, it happens to a few people, but there are sufficient resources and support available to help them which I feel like minerva does not have. Everyone on a course deteriorating should not be normalised.

ECH

VIP Member
I mean he's not wrong if it's targeted at Jade considering she went 'BUY MY BOOK oh and here's what's happening in Palestine idk'

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Interesting to see her response to being called out on TikTok :rolleyes:
"No I HAD to travel to South Korea, and I was FORCED to ignore restrictions to go on trips while I was there because I go to MINERVA gah" ✨
Erm, but that’s not entirely true, is it Jade? *cough* Switzerland *cough*

• Heart

Melier

VIP Member
How the fuck did it get 10k preorders?? Her fans are mad
I don’t reckon it is 10k pre orders, she said 10k swipe ups which I’m guessing is from her insta analytics and the majority of that would’ve been people checking the price in hate 🤣🤣

• Haha

Blueglacier

You guys, hate is only screwing us over. don't even buy Jade's book to hate read it. The more people hate read her book, the more money she has in her bank account.

• Heart

xaannaa

The ceo does not give a single shit about the environment...I’m sure he already knows all about the impacts..it’s not really an issue of awareness yah know?
Also since she clearly knows so much, why does she still make choices that are not environmentally-friendly? Surely not... *gasp* for content? aka profit??? It's almost like she is doing the exact same thing on a smaller scale?
Guys, I haven't been on a plane in a few years, should I take Jade on a retreat and tell her all about how flying is bad? And then, since she'll be aware, I'm sure she would drop out of Minerva and never fly again!!! gaaahhh 💚

• Haha

peterbread

Also it feels silly to do a GCSE and A level guide right now when the pandemic has paused those exams and we don't know if or when they'll go back to normal. I hope for her sake it's not that.
even without the pandemic, she has no authority. she did the easier GCSEs and A Levels- now the 9-1 system makes it completely different. I remember doing my GCSEs and the studytubers were telling us all to do past papers, when there was no past papers because it was the first 9-1 year. Tone deaf and didn’t even bother to do their research

I haven't really been watching her videos since the apology video in which she said she wouldnt apologise for going to switzerland, but the intro to her videos saying "this was filmed within the covid regulations" pisses me off so much. it's such a slap in the face. she just needs to recognise that she travelled between five countries in a pandemic. whether it was in the rules or not doesnt make it morally acceptable. This is the attitude of someone who has money to buy them out of every problem

Last edited:

marypoppinsyall

Jade saying she wants to be “besties” with the CEO of BP is my 13th reason. I can’t believe I ever looked up to her, girls not short of a picnic she’s a whole damn buffet

• Haha

hpprotego

Chatty Member
Ah yes. Writing a book on studying when Jade seems to have breakdowns and overworks every second she can. Can’t wait to see the advice she lays out- she could maybe even do with reading it herself!!!

anakinskywalkers

View attachment 605618
"I will talk about one day" sorry Jade you're going into your third year at this university and have yet to address the issues. saying you will do it later isnt an excuse
I actually responded to this and her reply is TYPICAL Jade 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart

AliceXO

why does she think she sounds dutch when speaking german 😭😭😭 that‘s the only tragic thing about it. i don‘t mind her beginner mistakes and accent but why does she think her dutch identity revolves around everything
as a dutch person I can confirm she really doesn't......😬

• Haha
  • Heart