Unjaded Jade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a bit off-topic but I haven't found a thread about her...have you noticed that Eve Bennett hasn't posted a results video? Maybe she got very low marks this year...? All those videos about her second year at Oxford but no mention about her grades, I find it a bit suspicious.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200804-100715.png
Screenshot_20200804-100730.png
Screenshot_20200804-100800.png
Screenshot_20200804-100835.png

My thoughts on this: if you have someone else editing your videos, designing your thumbnails, researching video topics for you, writing scripts for you, and deciding the direction of the channel... Is that really your channel anymore, or are you just using your face as a brand?!

Also: does the term "thought-partner" creep anyone else out?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I know this is a bit off-topic but I haven't found a thread about her...have you noticed that Eve Bennett hasn't posted a results video? Maybe she got very low marks this year...? All those videos about her second year at Oxford but no mention about her grades, I find it a bit suspicious.
https://tattle.life/threads/eve-bennett-study-youtuber.6007/ not the most active thread but tree are posts on there occasionally :)

View attachment 201418View attachment 201419View attachment 201420View attachment 201421

My thoughts on this: if you have someone else editing your videos, designing your thumbnails, researching video topics for you, writing scripts for you, and deciding the direction of the channel... Is that really your channel anymore, or are you just using your face as a brand?!

Also: does the term "thought-partner" creep anyone else out?
Why is there a question about influencers being different to celebrities? Seems a bit random to ask.

Reactions: 3
Lmao also just seen: "Desirable Interests: Minimalism/spirituality/veganism/positivity"

She doesn't care about academia or science at all anymore, does she? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
You don’t do exams in your second year in Mod Langs at Oxford! only in 1st and 4th year. So that’s why she’s been quiet on that front

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lmao also just seen: "Desirable Interests: Minimalism/spirituality/veganism/positivity"

She doesn't care about academia or science at all anymore, does she? 🤦‍♀️
I would have thought it better to pay by the vlog not by the hour! Usually in business you quote for the job otherwise people drag it out so they get paid more!

You don’t do exams in your second year in Mod Langs at Oxford! only in 1st and 4th year. So that’s why she’s been quiet on that front
i thought that she would at least acknowledge her assignment marks? my bad! anyways thanks for telling me :)

I may be imagining this, but a while ago, after Jade said "there's been some relationship tea" in a Minerva vlog/Q&A, someone on GG found the suspected boyfriend/had more info.

Does anyone else remember that/know anything more?

• Wow
I may be imagining this, but a while ago, after Jade said "there's been some relationship tea" in a Minerva vlog/Q&A, someone on GG found the suspected boyfriend/had more info.

Does anyone else remember that/know anything more?
Oh it was that guy that was teaching her coding I think?

• Wow
Do any of you have a large lake and an ideal picnic spot near your house?
Ironically yes, I have one a very quick walk from behind my house because I live in a forested area (is that a phrase?), but I don't think that's the case for everyone! I guess it's a nice idea in theory but may be very unsafe for some.

Reactions: 3
‘Do you wanna go on a date🧚🏻🧚🏻??’
Jade: ‘omg🥰a✌🏻date🤩with✨myself🌸!!’

just 🤢 I mean I’m all for self care but ffs, the level of CRINGE makes my stomach turn. And she’s 20!! It’s just so in your face and ridiculous, especially with the dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.