Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moved from existing thread;

Yup, I know that Eve Bennett is problematic in other ways, but I love that she’s upfront about being 20(?) and a virgin. There’s no shame in it!
I know its unrelated but I was just wondering about your thoughts on Eve Bennett? I too have found some things to do with her that I find problematic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I liked eve back in the day but as with a lot of people on YT, she’s somehow changed and now I don’t watch her at all really

Reactions: 5
I used to like her, but theres something about her I just cannot stand anymore since she started Oxford

Reactions: 8
My main issue is the worshipping and trust in the BBC that she seems to have. It's really damaging since a lot of younger people are learning about how biased certain media companies are (the BBC being one of them) and they are not where you should be getting all of your news and information from. It's a bit troubling especially if she herself is interested in pursuing a career in journalism when they are not a good example of integral and appropriate journalism.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tbh her videos are boring but i always seem to watch? Idk why.
Her comments about the year abroad/travel/corona are so selfish it’s an absolute joke.

Reactions: 10
She bleats constantly about her insecurities, while simultaneously being utterly smug and arrogant. That takes some talent! :LOL:

Reactions: 12
I do like her bluntness and the way everything isn’t edited to hide the bad stuff. Like she was talking about her parents divorce the other day in a very unfiltered way I thought.

I’m the nicest possible way, I do kind of appreciate the fact that when she vlogs she kind of points the camera up her nose? 😂 There’s a lack of vanity that I like in her.

But she can be quite repetitive in the q and a type videos. And I do understand why people wouldn’t like her.

Reactions: 6
I loved her old videos when she did weekly Oxford uni vlogs, however I’ve gone completely off her since her story time video about her Belgium flatmate

Reactions: 5
She seems to have jumped on the trend of applying fake tan until she looks a different race.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why does she always film videos where we have to stare up her nostrils? It’s not a good angle, Eve. Cut it out now.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I actually miss her Oxford vlogs. I know people gave her a lot of stick for going out loads etc but surely criticism comes with putting your life out there for the world to see.

Reactions: 4
I remember watching this at the time and my literal reaction was that vine 'oh no no no no'. It was actually so dramatised and was the original title not 'my flatmate tried to kill me!?!'. From what I gather, the girl was mentally ill and coming from Eve, who has suffered in terms of her mental health, I thought it was incredibly distasteful

Reactions: 12
Ok I used to quite like Eve up until recently. With the whole coronavirus thing and her study abroad, her comments are so incredibly selfish! There are people in far worse situations but all she can think about and talk about is how she won't be able to go on it, missing the last term of second year and how much she hates her life in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO! Most of her videos I have actually quite enjoyed, but at the moment she just seems to be fishing for sympathy with literally everything she says :/ also I feel like she tries to make out that she has the WORST mental health EVER

Reactions: 9
Ok I used to quite like Eve up until recently. With the whole coronavirus thing and her study abroad, her comments are so incredibly selfish! There are people in far worse situations but all she can think about and talk about is how she won't be able to go on it, missing the last term of second year and how much she hates her life in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO! Most of her videos I have actually quite enjoyed, but at the moment she just seems to be fishing for sympathy with literally everything she says :/ also I feel like she tries to make out that she has the WORST mental health EVER
I'm all for Tubers being honest about their mental health, but if it's as bad as she's making out, she needs to talk about it in therapy - not attention seeking online.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. Oh no I may have to go to Berlin before Argentina and that wasn't what I had planned, woe is me, life is so awful and unfair...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.