Unjaded Jade #3 All about casual magic because her real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jade really get a diploma from Barack and Michelle Obama? God. The brat will be even more unsufferable from now on.
I swear she looks up the projects/organisations with the most prestige or the most certifications or whatever, and works with them for that reason alone.

Reactions: 4
I swear she looks up the projects/organisations with the most prestige or the most certifications or whatever, and works with them for that reason alone.
Tbh that's how most people go about it. Trying to get into the best uni, get the best job, work on the most prestigious projects. Nobody would turn down an offer like that.

Reactions: 5
Did Jade really get a diploma from Barack and Michelle Obama? God. The brat will be even more unsufferable from now on.
I don't get at all how she ended up involved in that zoom call thing, is she really that well known?

I don't get at all how she ended up involved in that zoom call thing, is she really that well known?
Also, surely a studytuber who was actually graduating this year would have been a better pick for the graduation? Someone who understands what it's like, or someone who graduated last year who can offer advice? Why give it to a 20 year old who's so caught up in her own privilege she doesn't even think public health rules apply to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Because of Vee, that’s how, they used her as a main contact, she’s very pally with malia (I think that’s her name)

Because of Vee, that’s how, they used her as a main contact, she’s very pally with malia (I think that’s her name)
ahh that makes sense... as if her ego needed anymore of a boost :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Tbh that's how most people go about it. Trying to get into the best uni, get the best job, work on the most prestigious projects. Nobody would turn down an offer like that.
I thinking that the number of things she does, it's probably not all about passion for the cause, but how good it looks for her.

Reactions: 6
I thinking that the number of things she does, it's probably not all about passion for the cause, but how good it looks for her.
yeah I don't get how you would change from wanting to do biology to doing whatever vague degree she id doing at minerva

I meant the paper thingy signed by the Obamas. English isn’t my native language so I might have not made myself clear enough.
I guess more like a certificate? a diploma is usually used for some kind of qualification (like a degree etc)

Oh for sure, but realistically how many employers are going to care that she does this stuff unless it somehow corresponds with her career?
I definitely thin she's the type to do it for bragging rights rather than for some sort of development or cool experience

On another note, what would have happened to the certificate had she not been in Germany right now to actually get it? Seems odd to be giving your term-time address for this rather than a home address.

Oh for sure, but realistically how many employers are going to care that she does this stuff unless it somehow corresponds with her career?
I definitely thin she's the type to do it for bragging rights rather than for some sort of development or cool experience

On another note, what would have happened to the certificate had she not been in Germany right now to actually get it? Seems odd to be giving your term-time address for this rather than a home address.
I took it to mean it had been delivered to her home address, not her term time one. No doubt we would have gotten an unflattering selfie with it if it had arrived at her flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess more like a certificate? a diploma is usually used for some kind of qualification (like a degree etc)
That’s what I meant! Thanks for the heads up :)

I took it to mean it had been delivered to her home address, not her term time one. No doubt we would have gotten an unflattering selfie with it if it had arrived at her flat.
True to her Jade fashion, we did get an unflattering selfie - just a sans certificate one lmao

I haven't seen the clip of her speech but how and why was she even chosen for the event I graduated over the pandemic and I think jade is the last person id to go to for grad advice especially after her questionable academic and life choices she literally has nothing to contribute she doesn't even live in reality just her privileged bubble 🤢 imo she didn't deserve this opportunity its actually sad

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen the clip of her speech but how and why was she even chosen for the event I graduated over the pandemic and I think jade is the last person id to go to for grad advice especially after her questionable academic and life choices she literally has nothing to contribute she doesn't even live in reality just her privileged bubble 🤢 imo she didn't deserve this opportunity its actually sad
yeh for me made no sense in SO many ways, she is not old enough to have experience, isn't a graduate yet, makes 0 sense IMO.

yeh for me made no sense in SO many ways, she is not old enough to have experience, isn't a graduate yet, makes 0 sense IMO.
Vee is well connected (idk why since I don't particularly like her). I think that's how she got this.

Reactions: 13
Vee is well connected (idk why since I don't particularly like her). I think that's how she got this.
Vee and Malala were in the same year at LMH, so I'd guess it's from being friends with her that she got in with other people?

Reactions: 2
Vee and Malala both deserved it for sure, not only because they have achieved a lot despite their background but also because, well, they are graduates! What has Jade done? Paid thousands upon thousands to attend a mediocre institution and hop around the globe and advertised it to her followers? How uninspiring and a slap in the face to those who graduated in 2020 and have trouble finding work to see someone so unqualified and privileged receive this accolade!

Reactions: 25
lmao it's literally a printed letter with scanned signatures....it's not that special. ✨casual magic✨ getting letters from war criminals 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.