Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fwooper

VIP Member
Her instagram stories today are very reminiscent of the time she was like "I saw a black woman with braids and I was like OMG I want to know your story". She talks about sitting next to two women in a cafe and they happened to be directors, and Jade says "and one of them was a WOMAN OF COLOUR" like it's the most fascinating thing in the world. Imagine that! A ~woman of colour~ in London. Who'd have thought.

She very much gives the vibe of someone who grew up in an all white community and then feels like she has to compensate for it by doing this weird creepy fawning behaviour.

Reactions: 23

emm

VIP Member
Ah of course Jade goes and sympathised with IsraelView attachment 2516467
I don't understand how she views her use of !!!!! After a serious statement to be a good idea. Not even going to comment on the fact thT she seems to have no idea about anything about the very recent history of israel/Palestine... whatever your views on this I assume most educated people do know about this. Her lack of world knowledge never ceases to astound me

marypoppinsyall

Her lock screen is photos of herself (not even with family/friends) - how self obsessed can you get?
Throwback to my fave TikTok she’s ever made. She talks about women who value their education and nearly all of the pics are her 😭 she doesn’t need a partner she just needs a mirror I stg

• Haha
  • Sick

mindlessness

VIP Member
I mean she replies to one comment with:
View attachment 2901233
Which feels a tinyyyy bit silly because even GCSE history and english will have had some discussions about politics. I'm pretty sure if you choose to do GCSE history one of the topics is specifically English history

Her bigger problem may well be mostly that she studied A-level subjects which are generally right/wrong answers and don't include much discussion about society. Anyone who has studied sociology, English, history and other similar subjects will likely have been exposed to those discussions more
The hubris for her to be criticising any curriculum when her degree is from the scam that is Minerva! 🙃

• Haha

crowleyskeeper1

anyone watch the latest video "my brother goes to an untraditional university too"? is it just me that thinks folk turned out the way he did because he had jade as a role model? personality aside, he had amazing grades and got into a great university and threw it away to follow in jades footsteps of gap year/untraditional university.
It's really common for people who come from privileged backgrounds to take unnecessary risks. They can afford to go to a university that is largely not respected because they're not getting degrees to be able to get a job.

curlysue123

and she's never worked in a professional setting but acts like she can relate. i think jade believes going to a corporate job is all about dressing cute / "boss girl" energy 😭

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Her use of "european" is weirdly like how Americans use it. "European summer" with rain and hail while southern Europe is burning 🙄

• Haha

Mars46

It really annoys me that she considers herself legitimate to "revolutionise the education system". I would love for her to spend a day with educators before joining the EdTech hoard to realise that a lot of the changes that need to take place are between parents and teachers, society and teachers, society and parents and kids and technology ie relationships and communication. A lot of countries are backing off tech in classrooms (mainly the iPad / tablet craze) because of how detrimental it is to learning. Education startups are just one of the many ways that education is becoming monetised.

Kcn

Chatty Member
Ugh I’m annoyed by her Instagram stories. She’s having a rant about how the queer running club she joined was “full of white men” and she was the only female.

Jade, you’ve come in to a safe, queer, space and jumped straight to assumptions about people. Queer spaces are for people of all genders. Simply because you went in and it didn’t meet your expectations of what it would look like. There’s no need to shit all over it.

There are many femme specific queer running clubs in London. But why not be more positive rather than making this a “pick me” moment? Share that you’ve joined a club, but it wasn’t what you were looking for, ask for recommendation or see if anyone wants to come and join you. Rather than turning this into some “I’m such a strong female for sticking with this” narrative. 🙄
I think also part of it is she wants to be friends with people she considers ‘minorities’ - for example, she loves pointing out where her friends are from geographically and didn’t she call one of her friends ‘exotic’ once?

Anyway, I feel like part of the reason she joined is so she could claim to have trans and non-binary friends (another minority for her) and she’s annoyed that no one there fits the bill.

GossipGurl69

Jades logic: if you're poor, just stop being poor!

Yeah, because poverty exists because people aren't manifesting enough.

Minerva taught her critical thinking skills guysss
JADE HOW TF DO YOU EXPECT US TO GET ON A PLANE AND TRAVEL OVERSEAS IF WE HAVE NO MONEY? girl is delusional

HollyLeaf

Legacies of colonialism like… being a rich white influencer going on about manifesting your dreams when the vast majority of the world can’t do that

She drips privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 22

crowleyskeeper1

It’s bordering on queer baiting atp
I don't mean this in a way to chastise people who are genuinely exploring their gender and sexuality, but it really feels like it has become trendy for influencers and public figures to come out as "queer" but continue to exclusively be in heterosexual relationships or even hint to their fanbase that they're exploring their gender identity and that exploration turns out to be a AFAB person wearing cargo pants and tshirt. I also think that someone's gender and sexuality journey isn't something that neccesarily needs to be shared publically online. There's nothing wrong with it, but it opens up a conversation that influencers tend to get defensive about. For example, Harry Styles hinting at his queerness and openly fueling speculation about his gender and sexuality by publically speaking about exploring his gender and sexuality, and then getting upset when people point out that he's a cishet man deliberately profiting off of making his audience think that he may be queer. Someone's gender and sexuality is their personal business that they can choose not to share, but publically opening up that conversation is making it public business. The way he dresses for performances isn't what makes people speculate about his gender and sexuality. It's the fact that he makes it a point to tell interviewers unprompted that just because he presents as a cishet man doesn't mean that he is cishet. Coming out as ambiguous in regards to gender and sexuality unprompted serves no purpose unless you are hoping to gain something from your audience.

hart301

They're not great and it wouldn't any issue at all or relevant to comment on except here she is putting them literally in our faces. If she's going to do that which is entirely down to her narcissism and thinking to herself that she's this wonderful stunningly beautiful girl then she's perfectly fair game to be critiqued for the body parts that she is showing off like that!
I’m sorry but… people aren’t allowed to show their tits unless they have great tits? Jade may be a narc but even I draw the line at talking about others body parts. She’s probably not showing her tits as a “look at how hot I am” but as a “society has told us to wear bras!1!1!”

curlysue123

Is this her indirectly addressing the comments on her insta post?
---
She also posted this crying picture on insta with the caption when difficult things were happening at home. Mhm this looked familar to me so I went to her tiktok and just as I thought this is her first break up photo.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
I haven't come across any recently, I think the old group of vloggers have started to fizzle out and it seems like new students are doing instagram and tiktok instead. I haven't come across many doing what I call proper vlogs on Youtube these days.

At least Eve Bennett realised it was time to step away at the right time.
They fizzle out because their content and following was about studying and going through GCSEs, A Levels, University etc. They've all reached the end of that now so their relevance to that market is gone. Eve Bennett bless her was clearly the most intelligent and genuine of the lot of them and she had the ability to recognise that and move on. I genuinely like her and am really pleased for her that she seems to have started on a proper career which is not what you can say for the rest of these study tube losers like Jade, Ruby Granger, Eve Cornwell etc.