Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
Rural means four buses a day, none after 5pm, and 500 miles to the nearest train station. Naturegorl doesn't want to think she's, at most, suburban.
Literally. She lives in a big house and has a field next to it. Wow. So rural. Call me when you can't get out of your drive because someone's herding sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ECH

VIP Member
What career focused person's bucket list looks like this? She couldn't even bother to button her shirt all the way up
Literally the only careery thing on there (for most normal people) would be volunteering, especially if your employer runs a volunteering scheme. 'Buying crystals'? What about that screams career 'gorl'?

Bob93

Chatty Member
The fact her brother took the bikini pic 🤢 and the way she’s staring longingly at him in the other pic omggg she has 0 self awareness it’s so incestuous. I’m so sure she’s autistic
I'm not really sure what this means, but while my autism does a lot of things, it definitely doesn't make me want to post incestuous looking photos with my brother 😆

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
So she "moved" to Lisbon for like 2 weeks for a remote job then went back to the UK for a week for "work" I'm guessing that podcast she was a guest on. So what is her actual job then? Doesn't seem like work at all since she was also hosting her friend from Minerva at her house for a week
And she still claims to be trying to reduce her carbon footprint

• Haha
  • Angry

slamvs27

VIP Member
All the comments on her Insta calling her out 🤭 will she

a) be a responsible person who listens to people’s valid concerns and cancel her trip
b) go radio silent/ “take a break” from SM “toxicity” again
c) go ahead like everything’s normal, romanticize her “digital nomad” lifestyle even more and drawing even more idiots like her to Lisbon and contributing to the problem tenfold.
---
So I just watched her YT video and it’s even weirder. She manplains the housing crisis to us, smirking as she hit the word “inflation,” then talks about the gob’s digital nomad program, then ends with a smarmy comment about how “there’s gonna be a lot of foreign digital nomads, I hope I can still be surrounded by local PORTUGUESE people.” She’s still the disgusting POS she was 5 years ago. How do you live in 10 countries and are still so tone-deaf??
---
IMG_2864.png

I can’t get the closed captions to show but she’s smiling as she talks about the housing crisis. Stay classy, Jaded.

Last edited:
  • Sick

HollyLeaf

If she's going into education policy as a career she'd better stay away from state schools. She has no clue what it's like to be a teacher in this country and wouldnt last five seconds working as one.

She hasn't experienced a normal university either so i'm not sure what advice she has to offer anyone apart from spiritual manifestation cr*p.

Fastgirl154

View attachment 2831147

The guy watching this video like 😐🕴

She also says this breakup was harder than school EXAMS and SOLO TRAVELLING...Jesus those were the most difficult moments of her life?? No wonder she's so out of touch with anyone who isn't a privileged white person.

Imagine being SOOO upset that you remind yourself to turn on the camera first to cry..
Can you imagine breaking up with someone and they proceed to make an entire video about it 👀👀👀

• Haha

crowleyskeeper1

Her new Instagram post is so dumb - 'I never post photos like this and they're really unsexy haha social media is a lie!'

1. Literally all your photos are like that

2. The pictures are not 'unaesthetic' or derpy, you are a skinny white blonde woman pulling silly faces in order to contort yourself into what you think is a huge departure from traditional beauty standards (spoiler alert: it's not!).
She has this strange obsession with trying to make it seem like she is oppressed so she can assert herself in minority spaces. Yes, she has loose curls and she is kind of more of a dirty blonde or light brunette than a true blonde, but to pretend that life is so hard as a "curly girl" or worse "stem girly" when her hair is not preventing her from getting jobs or receiving rude discriminatory comments and she has a social science degree that did not include any clinical research or labs is just attaching herself to labels for clout.

xaannaa

I think it's so strange how she blames the education system for anything she doesn't know. Especially in this context, where she's basically saying that people who don't choose to do politics as a subject at school or don't go to uni don't (even can't?) know these things?

ECH

VIP Member
Her latest post is so effin cringey. Talking about how her hair is not powerful or feminine when long…. Why is everything so deep?! Not everything needs to have deep and strong meaning. She’s so insufferable
And talking about how her hair looks 'unprofessional' again, which is just (again) an attempt for her to profit off the struggles women of colour face with their hair

Bob93

Chatty Member
It reminds me of when Molly-Mae said everyone has the same 24 hours in a day, overlooking the fact that everyone absolutely does not have the same 24 hours, but because she is privileged she can't see past the physical hours in the day which is all she needs.

Jade believes she's an ✨academic deep critical thinking gorl✨ but ultimately she's just the same as all the other young privileged and ignorant influencers

ECH

VIP Member
She could literally get the train to anywhere in Europe if she cared, but convenience is more important to her than doing the right thing I guess.

emm

VIP Member
If they are British, they probably won’t be native Londoners so Jade will fetishise that. ‘Isn’t it wild that I’m living with Kate who’s from the North, and we all came here as strangers to London and now we‘re all living together as besties‘. God help her flatmates if any of them come from Wales, Scotland or Ireland.
Oh god I hope one of them is Irish so jade can educate us all on The Troubles and other issues she had somehow never heard of before despite being so interested in world events and learning 🤣 That or I hope it's someone from South Korea or a Spanish speaking country to practise her languages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ECH

VIP Member
Her lock screen is photos of herself (not even with family/friends) - how self obsessed can you get?
I've genuinely never met anyone as obsessed with themselves as her and Folk are. All for having a vision board but isn't it normally about what you want to achieve next and what you want to make your life look like, not about looking at past photos of yourself and thinking how great you are

fwooper

VIP Member
That comment reveals the ugliness inside her that's always been there. As much as she pretends to care about social issues, she has never truly cared. People who are actually engaged with social causes do not spout this ignorant shit.

It's hilarious her talking about being 16 and having "no personal funds" other than her Saturday job, as if this is unusual or some kind of testament to her struggle. And notice how she specifies "personal funds", because she knows her family are well-off. Just because the money isn't directly in your bank account doesn't mean you aren't benefitting from it.

She then has the cheek to admit that she doesn't know what it's like not to have money, then in the next sentence proceeds to tell people to dream their poorness away. She keeps banging on about Workaway as if it's a gateway to free travel, but even if you can stay somewhere for free, the cost of flights to go across the world, in-country travel and other hidden costs still make the backpacker life prohibitive for a lot of people. And even if some people could technically afford to do this travel, lots of people have to prioritise building a career and savings because there's no safety net to fall back on. Jade can just move back in with mummy and daddy rent free if everything goes wrong.

I won't even bother explaining why her visa comment is offensive, but just to say Minerva has completely rotted her brain. She's seen some international rich kids get student visas and has now assumed that this is possible for anyone, everywhere.