Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theMoth

Chatty Member
I’m all for wearing want you want (you do you!) but why do I feel like Jade deliberately poses like this so someone can criticise seeing her chest so she can go on a rant about how society has conformed to beauty standards that don’t allow women to not wear bras or something like that
whhyyy?
just why?!

Reactions: 1

crowleyskeeper1

Wonder what happened to LAARA and her ex-Brazilian roommates...pretty sure they had a falling out bc she made them all quarantine for her Swiss dick appointment.
I don't think so because Jade shared an apartment again with Lara after that year. From what I understand, the rest just picked different countries than Jade for their other semesters.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
do they do sibling discounts at mond
I'm just 2 minutes in to the vlog with Folk, he made a comment about getting in to minerva but prioritising his mental health , another indication of how awful it is
do they do sibling discounts like they do at some private schools / more likely to get a place in an elite state school ?
also who manages jades student loans? is it student finance england?
wonder what minervas interest rate is on loans?
hmmmmmm reckon its suuuuper hiiiigh.....

emm

VIP Member
Exactly, it's essentially asking you not to relax in your own home. Who wants to live like that?
Especially as she is the one looking to kobe into somewhere that is already someone else's home! The whole thing is ridiculous.
Lisbon was totally random she only seemed to be there a few weeks in the end didn't she?

emm

VIP Member
I'm never signing up to Lingoda, the app all the ex studytubers get paid to promote. None of them are fluent in the languages they've learned, and it doesn't make the company look good.
Thus is why indont get why they use them it's SUCH a bad advert!

emm

VIP Member
Also, I imagine your new housemate being a vlogger would be a hard no for most people (at least it would be for me). I couldn’t stand someone filming around the house and potentially being in the background. And even if I wasn’t in the background I still feel like someone filming the common areas and posting it online feels like an invasion of privacy!
Yeh imagine leaving a bit of a mess in the kitchen or something and her filming it passive aggressively to her fans. Even if she didn't "accidentally " film you it would be a huge invasion of privacy imo

Merpedy

VIP Member
What career focused person's bucket list looks like this? She couldn't even bother to button her shirt all the way up
Spiritual impactful career, whatever that means

Probably not that different from whatever journaling she was doing a while back

nobluefrogs

I found her on companies house and she has over £160,000 in her company bank account. I’m so sick of her pretending to care about social injustices or political issues. She’s so rich and privileged no wonder she spends her time looking for a way to victimise herself
Idk how realistic this is... could they put sixteenth, the management company's finances on there?

hiii

I'm curious where the Minerva reunion took place, if she traveled far for only a weekend

emmer_moans

VIP Member
With her breaking up for someone based on tarot card reader and her constant need for signs for 'casual magic,' and the new crystal obsession, Jade comes off as someone who is rather lost in life. She seems to need for a 'sign' for her life to be guided and for the decision to be made for her based on something like a tarot card.

I am all for people being spiritual but Jade seems to make this her whole personality. It seems to really go against this girl boss/corporate girly that she tries to project. It is a bit like Niomi Smart who became obsessed with signs and spirituality after the break up of her first engagement. She broke up with her new fiance based on a colour of a butterfly that she saw. She is constantly seeing things like a frog and posting how it is her sign to lead her life. I can see Jade going down this path.
Blimey, I haven't followed Niomi in about 4 years, has she seriously broke up with someone based on a butterfly? :eek:
---

It just makes you wonder how the boyfriend feels now. Like a huge weight has come off his shoulders.
One day he will look back and think THANK GOODNESS she left...

emm

VIP Member
She's said in several videos she's the first in her nuclear family to go to uni, her mom and dad weren't university graduates.
But her dad still has a (on paper) professional job and what seems like a decent salary, the fact that he di
the sounds she made in this post 🤢 the way she is so obsessed with herself just rubs me the wrong way
Omg she is so obsessed with herself it is mortifying , i think this might ne the most embarasing thing I've seen her post

Gyvate

At least with Anna she's genuinely interested in studying languages and puts in the work to find resources and learn. Jade just walks around saying she's fluent in everything even though she didn't study the language at all.
Yeah, not for long though. Anna rarely sticks to anything she starts, I think she's aware that it's a huge problem for her though

emm

VIP Member
she did?? I mean, compared to plane tickets the Eurostar is more expensive, but I don't know how much a plane ticket is. (also I don't know how much I paid the last time I took the Eurostar because it's been a while since I last used the train. But I'm German so I'm used to more expensive train tickets. :LOL:)

anyway, Jade can afford the Eurostar.
Yeh she did when she went to do that French course. Places are generally cheaper but as you say she easily could afford the eurostar