Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
In watching now.. what on earth would her flatmates think with her hole fniy coming ti helpo her move? Mine did that in y first year (as did most people I know) when we'd never lived outside of the family home but he's lived in 4 different cities now? Also.. how did he not check the WiFi didn't work in he room, or the fatmates didn't mention it when presumably she mentioned she is wfh? Big red flag imo

emm

VIP Member
That comment reveals the ugliness inside her that's always been there. As much as she pretends to care about social issues, she has never truly cared. People who are actually engaged with social causes do not spout this ignorant shit.

It's hilarious her talking about being 16 and having "no personal funds" other than her Saturday job, as if this is unusual or some kind of testament to her struggle. And notice how she specifies "personal funds", because she knows her family are well-off. Just because the money isn't directly in your bank account doesn't mean you aren't benefitting from it.

She then has the cheek to admit that she doesn't know what it's like not to have money, then in the next sentence proceeds to tell people to dream their poorness away. She keeps banging on about Workaway as if it's a gateway to free travel, but even if you can stay somewhere for free, the cost of flights to go across the world, in-country travel and other hidden costs still make the backpacker life prohibitive for a lot of people. And even if some people could technically afford to do this travel, lots of people have to prioritise building a career and savings because there's no safety net to fall back on. Jade can just move back in with mummy and daddy rent free if everything goes wrong.

I won't even bother explaining why her visa comment is offensive, but just to say Minerva has completely rotted her brain. She's seen some international rich kids get student visas and has now assumed that this is possible for anyone, everywhere.
Exactly what you've said, and them adding the visa point. Remember when certain ninerva students had visa issues ?

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member

emm

VIP Member
God she’s so mindless it’s insane. She’ll never consider the way that even if she bought her first camera there are SO many things that growing up wealthy do that lead to youtube success from the room you’re filming in to the way you carry yourself.
---

Posting a bikini picture whilst talking about and TO your brother is WILD
Exactly, and also things like having a nice backdrop to film in, interesting things like holidays etc to post about

FolderDuvet

Why doesnt she just post the cape town video ? Come on girl what have you got to say that is so shocking ? Does she know where kate middleton is or something ?
My mind went straight to parents divorce too...though she did say that Cape Town 'made her make a big important decision', did she know something that she knew would cause them to separate? I know she wanted to get her parents into therapy in her new years video.....
Omg jade offed Kate Middleton? Her important decision was regicide?

cesarea-tinajero

does anyone have a good alternative to method's rhubarb floor cleaner then please? Its so good bc i'm so lazy and its just spray on and wipe off lol

bookworm39

Guess she couldn't use the banana-legs "model" shoot one..
Can I ask, what's the "banana legs model" pose? I think I know but I'm not sure. Also, I follow a few vintage fashion accounts and the poses they strike and the facial expressions are all the same. It really does my head in! But I'm interested in vintage (especially 60s and 70s) fashion, so I put up with it.

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Method must have told them to do reels matching their outfits to the colour in the bottles because the other influencer also did the same 🥱

n8459

Chatty Member
Slightly off topic, but has Eve Benett (or anybody who takes languages seriously) ever promoted a language program like Lingoda?

emm

VIP Member
The biggest narcissist you ever would meet, her stupid expressions annoy me so much.

Edit: go see her recent story of her flipping her hair around like having curly hair is her god given trait. I’ll include a screenshot below (the story wouldn’t post on here) but it doesn’t capture the magnitude of her smugness
And the song choice too 🤢 the level of narcissism is just off the charts