Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
No it wasnt.
You literally said:
They're not great and it wouldn't any issue at all or relevant to comment on except here she is putting them literally in our faces. If she's going to do that which is entirely down to her narcissism and thinking to herself that she's this wonderful stunningly beautiful girl then she's perfectly fair game to be critiqued for the body parts that she is showing off like that!

Reactions: 1

crowleyskeeper1

A first class degree in the UK is 70+%. Google says this about American grading systems:
"A score of 80-89% overall provides a GPA of 3.0, while 70-79% is equivalent to a 2.0. At the bottom end of the scale, the lowest GPA you are allowed to graduate with is 1.0, which is equivalent to scoring 60-69% in the UK."
Whatever she is claiming a first class to be, could be a 2.0 GPA. That would be funny.
That's for high school. You cannot graduate from university with a gpa below 2.0 in the US. We have distinctions summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and cum laude, but it depends on the university and the program. For example, a 3.7 and up could be summa cum laude at a university for a biology degree but you may have to get a 3.9 and up for the same distinction at the same university for an engineering degree. I'm guessing she met the threshold for one of those distinctions. The lowest gpa is usually 3.4 for cum laude distinction.

Last edited:

Merpedy

VIP Member
She was hinting at some queer stuff with a friend at one point too but she would have been in a relationship then so lol

crowleyskeeper1

This is low stakes tea, but I work in HE and today found out my chance that the place I work for doesn't recognise Minerva as equivalent to a UK bachelor's for further study. For reference any regular US bachelor's with a 3.5 GPA is equal to a 2:1 😬
That's not entirely accurate. So a 3.5 GPA in the US is the equivalent of mostly having A's and very few B's and B+'s which is getting mostly 80-100% in all your courses the entire duration of your degree (unless you go to a university like Swarthmore where your first semester grades do not count towards your gpa). In the UK that's equivalent to a First based on percentages. Some argue that UK exams are harder so a B in the US is equivalent to a 2:1 in the UK, but that's subjective and really depends on the university because the US doesn't have a centralized education system. Some universities are much harder than others, some have grade inflation, and professors can curve at their own discretion, so it's almost comparing apples to oranges.

bcfc999

Chatty Member
Wait, who broke up with who? Because I got the impression she broke up with him. I do think she's going to go full Megan crabbe and date the whole spectrum of genders next.
God that's a name I haven't heard for years! Last I saw of her the love of her life was some trans guy and they were gonna be together forever. Gonna go look her up now 🤪

• Haha

theMoth

Chatty Member
I’m all for wearing want you want (you do you!) but why do I feel like Jade deliberately poses like this so someone can criticise seeing her chest so she can go on a rant about how society has conformed to beauty standards that don’t allow women to not wear bras or something like that
whhyyy?
just why?!

crowleyskeeper1

Wonder what happened to LAARA and her ex-Brazilian roommates...pretty sure they had a falling out bc she made them all quarantine for her Swiss dick appointment.
I don't think so because Jade shared an apartment again with Lara after that year. From what I understand, the rest just picked different countries than Jade for their other semesters.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
do they do sibling discounts at mond
I'm just 2 minutes in to the vlog with Folk, he made a comment about getting in to minerva but prioritising his mental health , another indication of how awful it is
do they do sibling discounts like they do at some private schools / more likely to get a place in an elite state school ?
also who manages jades student loans? is it student finance england?
wonder what minervas interest rate is on loans?
hmmmmmm reckon its suuuuper hiiiigh.....

emm

VIP Member
Exactly, it's essentially asking you not to relax in your own home. Who wants to live like that?
Especially as she is the one looking to kobe into somewhere that is already someone else's home! The whole thing is ridiculous.
Lisbon was totally random she only seemed to be there a few weeks in the end didn't she?

emm

VIP Member
I'm never signing up to Lingoda, the app all the ex studytubers get paid to promote. None of them are fluent in the languages they've learned, and it doesn't make the company look good.
Thus is why indont get why they use them it's SUCH a bad advert!

emm

VIP Member
Also, I imagine your new housemate being a vlogger would be a hard no for most people (at least it would be for me). I couldn’t stand someone filming around the house and potentially being in the background. And even if I wasn’t in the background I still feel like someone filming the common areas and posting it online feels like an invasion of privacy!
Yeh imagine leaving a bit of a mess in the kitchen or something and her filming it passive aggressively to her fans. Even if she didn't "accidentally " film you it would be a huge invasion of privacy imo

Merpedy

VIP Member
What career focused person's bucket list looks like this? She couldn't even bother to button her shirt all the way up
Spiritual impactful career, whatever that means

Probably not that different from whatever journaling she was doing a while back

nobluefrogs

I found her on companies house and she has over £160,000 in her company bank account. I’m so sick of her pretending to care about social injustices or political issues. She’s so rich and privileged no wonder she spends her time looking for a way to victimise herself
Idk how realistic this is... could they put sixteenth, the management company's finances on there?

hiii

I'm curious where the Minerva reunion took place, if she traveled far for only a weekend