Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what happened to LAARA and her ex-Brazilian roommates...pretty sure they had a falling out bc she made them all quarantine for her Swiss dick appointment.

Reactions: 14
Wonder what happened to LAARA and her ex-Brazilian roommates...pretty sure they had a falling out bc she made them all quarantine for her Swiss dick appointment.
I don't think so because Jade shared an apartment again with Lara after that year. From what I understand, the rest just picked different countries than Jade for their other semesters.

Reactions: 1
I wonder why :ROFLMAO:
Lol true but I think Jade sort love bombs on camera. She makes every new person in her life seem like her best friend or platonic soul mate and then she never talks about them again unless it's to insert herself in a narrative. For example, when she would post about issues around the world in places that her friends were from for no reason but to say she knew someone from there. Not everyone is close with their housemates to begin with and I think Jade may have made them seem closer than they actually are on camera. Jade also seems a little narcissistic in the sense that she expects everyone to want to talk to her and be her friend and tell her about their life. For example, the black woman she met in public that she was oddly obsessed with getting to know. It doesn't seem to occur to Jade that not everyone notices her or wants to talk to her, so what Jade may have thought was friendship may have just been acquaintances living in a house together. Even if they are really all friends, I personally wouldn't base the country I went to for the next semester on one friend.

Reactions: 17
Lol true but I think Jade sort love bombs on camera. She makes every new person in her life seem like her best friend or platonic soul mate and then she never talks about them again unless it's to insert herself in a narrative. For example, when she would post about issues around the world in places that her friends were from for no reason but to say she knew someone from there. Not everyone is close with their housemates to begin with and I think Jade may have made them seem closer than they actually are on camera. Jade also seems a little narcissistic in the sense that she expects everyone to want to talk to her and be her friend and tell her about their life. For example, the black woman she met in public that she was oddly obsessed with getting to know. It doesn't seem to occur to Jade that not everyone notices her or wants to talk to her, so what Jade may have thought was friendship may have just been acquaintances living in a house together. Even if they are really all friends, I personally wouldn't base the country I went to for the next semester on one friend.
I’ve met too many people like that in real life, might be the most fake people I’ve met. When you think about it this kind of behaviour is kind of sociopathic in a way - they shower you super intensely with attention, are super touchy even tell you they love you and then they just stop caring and never talk to you again lmao. When I was younger I got hurt few times this way, then I started recognize what they are. Jade is pretty much that - she loves and hugs everyone and everyone is best friend and the most amazing special human but it’s solely for her own gain, to gain energy from them, to feel like a great person, to not be alone and then she gets bored and moves on to other people. Idk if this kind of person actually cares about anyone but themsves (100% Jade then).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"Go meditate and manifest your dreams!"

I have a job and a health condition that I can't magic away but thanks o wise jade

• Heart
Reactions: 20
here we go again with jade trying to educate us on history
Yet she conveniently latched on to being part south Asian when she had her DNA analysed rather than acknowledging why there might have been Dutch people over there in the past...

Reactions: 20
^ how selfish. Not even a mask?

She really used Minerva as an excuse to travel during Covid, what's she using as an excuse to travel during the climate crisis now?

Reactions: 9
“Legacies of colonialism hello” is not a phrase that should be uttered by anyone ever

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
“Legacies of colonialism hello” is not a phrase that should be uttered by anyone ever
It's just a quirky phrase to make her seem socially aware to her because she's never had to face the realities of the harm done by colonial powers

Reactions: 13
Legacies of colonialism like… being a rich white influencer going on about manifesting your dreams when the vast majority of the world can’t do that

She drips privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“also the language Afrikaans is so similar to Dutch wow”

really Jade??… might as well have said “the language Italian is sooo similar to Latin wow!!” for all the linguistic expertise that gave us 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was watching the video where she first mentions going on a Vipassana course (I know we're kind of well past that) but the way she talks about it is so.... ? She talking about "doing vipassana" like one would talk about "doing Glastonbury", which seems mad disrespectful because vipassana is not some event you do to say you did it, it's a complete philosophy of being, and you do the course to learn that?

I know in the video she did talking about it she's a bit more respectful, but it was clear she had no idea what she had signed up for at any time before entering the centre.

Reactions: 6
“also the language Afrikaans is so similar to Dutch wow”

really Jade??… might as well have said “the language Italian is sooo similar to Latin wow!!” for all the linguistic expertise that gave us 😬
Watch out, she's gonna be fluent in Afrikaans by the time she leaves in a few weeks lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
anyone watch the latest video "my brother goes to an untraditional university too"? is it just me that thinks folk turned out the way he did because he had jade as a role model? personality aside, he had amazing grades and got into a great university and threw it away to follow in jades footsteps of gap year/untraditional university.

Reactions: 16