Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘My London apartment‘. Oh, Jade‘s flatmates are going to love living with her …

• Haha
Reactions: 14
oh dear jade is coming to my city i cant wait to hear her history lessons and knowledge on the cultures this is going to be interesting 😶
I can't wait to hear how she had never heard of apartheid 🤣 also, I cannot believe she found a flat with her needs, or has she rented a flat alone?

Reactions: 7
We all need to stop spending our wages on rent and bills and become rich privileged lil Youtube gorls instead

Casually magically bOoK a fLiGhT with the money you don't have

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘My London apartment‘. Oh, Jade‘s flatmates are going to love living with her …
She hasn't even moved in yet and she has already shared a video of the living room to all of her followers. I mean maybe she asked them permission beforehand but I doubt it - Jade doesn't possess the self awareness skills to realise that most people don't want their living room shared to thousands of people.

Very curious to see how long she lasts there.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20240218-111612.jpg
nature GORL is at it again, casually mentioning to book flights.
1 month later - guyyys I wanna work in the climate change sector and pretend to help when all I do is makes things worse and individuals totally don't help the case, it's all about the rich BP CEO!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
'Here's your inspo to book holiday from work' from the girl who doesn't have a job. Incredible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She is so out of touch. Telling people to book holidays/flights in a cost of living crisis when the cost of flights and holidays has shot up since the pandemic. Yeh I'll get right on that, jade. bleeping hell. I can barely afford a holiday in this country since most places want to charge £100 per night.

Reactions: 28
She is so out of touch. Telling people to book holidays/flights in a cost of living crisis when the cost of flights and holidays has shot up since the pandemic. Yeh I'll get right on that, jade. bleeping hell. I can barely afford a holiday in this country since most places want to charge £100 per night.
and a recession!!!!! aaaaaaaaa!!!!
does anyone know what her actual job/income is??

Reactions: 3
we've (2adults) just had 4 nights in an EU city - rented a little self catering room in a hotel. still cost us £550 flights and accommodation. We ate cheaply, and public transport in this city is affordable and many museums are free. were not hard up like but still it took some planning and saving in advance.

Reactions: 2
A first class degree in the UK is 70+%. Google says this about American grading systems:
"A score of 80-89% overall provides a GPA of 3.0, while 70-79% is equivalent to a 2.0. At the bottom end of the scale, the lowest GPA you are allowed to graduate with is 1.0, which is equivalent to scoring 60-69% in the UK."
Whatever she is claiming a first class to be, could be a 2.0 GPA. That would be funny.
That's for high school. You cannot graduate from university with a gpa below 2.0 in the US. We have distinctions summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and cum laude, but it depends on the university and the program. For example, a 3.7 and up could be summa cum laude at a university for a biology degree but you may have to get a 3.9 and up for the same distinction at the same university for an engineering degree. I'm guessing she met the threshold for one of those distinctions. The lowest gpa is usually 3.4 for cum laude distinction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If not yet then I'm sure they'll be joining us on Tattle when she does move in and starts all her annoying tit with them. We might get some great insider tea!
I can't believe she found somewhere, although they have a Taylor swift shrine so maybe they're as insufferable as her. I wonder where her flatmates will be from? If they're british 100% this will become a constant talking point "so strange to live with british people, at my uni (don't know if I mentioned it before..) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she found somewhere, although they have a Taylor swift shrine so maybe they're as insufferable as her. I wonder where her flatmates will be from? If they're british 100% this will become a constant talking point "so strange to live with british people, at my uni (don't know if I mentioned it before..) 🤣
If they are British, they probably won’t be native Londoners so Jade will fetishise that. ‘Isn’t it wild that I’m living with Kate who’s from the North, and we all came here as strangers to London and now we‘re all living together as besties‘. God help her flatmates if any of them come from Wales, Scotland or Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If they are British, they probably won’t be native Londoners so Jade will fetishise that. ‘Isn’t it wild that I’m living with Kate who’s from the North, and we all came here as strangers to London and now we‘re all living together as besties‘. God help her flatmates if any of them come from Wales, Scotland or Ireland.
Oh god I hope one of them is Irish so jade can educate us all on The Troubles and other issues she had somehow never heard of before despite being so interested in world events and learning 🤣 That or I hope it's someone from South Korea or a Spanish speaking country to practise her languages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god I hope one of them is Irish so jade can educate us all on The Troubles and other issues she had somehow never heard of before despite being so interested in world events and learning 🤣 That or I hope it's someone from South Korea or a Spanish speaking country to practise her languages 🤣
If they're Northern Irish I bet we'll get at least one quote about them not being 'Irish Irish'

• Haha
Reactions: 11