Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beaki167

come on guys she works just as hard if not harder than us peasants who had regular jobs at uni
she is the worst person i ever came across. this could have been worded so much better and she could still have a point but with this ugly face she pulled there are not a single bit of sympathy left.

Reactions: 20

pinkmug

VIP Member
She's still compensating for her Oxford rejection 4 years on, going on about uni-specific jargons and uni-specific bubble and having a hard time to relate to others - just piss off. It's so tragic I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't the human version of a thrush. She's beyond irritating, I wonder how anyone can stand to be around her self congratulatory, privilieged nonsense.

Reactions: 19

ECH

VIP Member
She can't change the education system when she thinks that seminars are a revolutionary concept

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
“We still need feminism in the uk but did you know women have fewer rights and freedoms in other countries???????”
wow jade, truly groundbreaking. Good to know that overpriced education is worth it
Also the implication from her stories that women in the UK are safe from sexual assault and are safe to walk home alone at night? Is she dumb?

gem106

Just like she didn’t know anything about Kosovo… It’s not about quality of education in the UK it’s about YOU Jade and your total stupidity.
knowing about menopause is just common sense isn’t it? i feel like everyone just knows periods stop at some point and don’t last forever? obviously sex education is completely dire here in the uk, i will acknowledge that, it is genuinely awful, but i feel like it’s something you just learn about regardless from other sources.

inyo

VIP Member
I don't dislike her as much as the other studytubers but god, the pretentiousness when she talks about "thought experiments" and "systems". All Minerva has taught her how to do is waffle. The fact she gave up doing a respectable degree at Bristol for this...

renta

honestly i was very much enjoying her newer video until she was like "im gonna make a whole video about my sexuality exploration". maybe im just being unfair but i feel like she's gonna make a LONG video just to come out as, demisexual or something and talk about how hard it makes her life and the ✨✨magic✨✨ of having a deep spiritual connection before you date someone.

basically i just think she's gonna be very obnoxious about it and make a big deal out of something that doesnt need to be a big deal.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’m trying to watch her latest video after not watching her in about 6 months and I just actually cannot put myself through it. She sounds like she is neighing all the fucking time with that ridiculous laugh she does, she just reminds me of a massive smirking horse. She’s just so embarrassingly loud and entitled all the time!

• Haha

pumpkinssspice

is anyone going to listen to her new meditative podcast ep? she says she goes into some personal stuff she's never shared online before- nosy me wants to know exactly what this is but lazy me can't be bothered to spend 30 mins of my life listening
I only listened to the first 10 minutes because she’s insufferable but she mentions how her mum was struggling with depression and alcohol problems

• Wow

slamvs27

VIP Member
Ask and yee shall recieve! around 11:55

Picture proof in case she ever comes to her senses and deletes/ privates the vid:
Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 9.18.01 AM.png

The way she says it is so hilarious too. Like the CEO of BP would be super honoured to talk with her and she's offering him a one in a lifetime opportunity. "I really want to take this guy on like a retreat with ME" and "we can be besties✌." Her ego really knows no bounds.

• Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
Tech bros pretending they care about the environment will never not make me laugh (what even is a “generative ai x climate hackathon” lmao)

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
this insta story annoyed me so much i dont even have the words. "97% of students (at minvera) are on financial aid so you know it's *actually* diverse". how does that make sense??? surely that just means it's literally so unaffordable no one can do it without aid? and i dont want to hear the girl who uses the phrase "german germans" talk about diversity lol.
First of all if 97% were in any real financial aid rhe uni would make no money, or even be able to function, but really financial aid could mean literally any absolutely tiny amount of money they are given

n8459

Chatty Member
“I was thinking of making my own mindfulness app”

no you weren’t Jade, you had plans for it, you’d announced it, and were happy enough taking peoples money for it. Don’t try and back out or pretend you were only testing the waters

• Heart