Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curlysue123

that caption about spending 99% of her time studyinf is a joke, she spends 99% of her time posing for cringey selfies.
Also that post about being "healthy enough" to get a period, obviously if you are severely malnourished and underweight you are unlikely to get your periods but having a period has little to do with health. Such an odd caption
my pcos made my period disappear for 3 years i was an athlete too at the time so i considered myself to be healthy all those captions are just odd i can't handle how she worships herself

• Heart
Reactions: 20

curlysue123

I agree, 4 years later we still don't understand what she studied and what field she can go into with this qualification? I'm tired of her always introducing minerva as this "crazy unique" university, it comes off as the university has nothing much to offer?? And those internships she did, she didn't have to struggle through applications because minerva basically handed it to them??

slamvs27

VIP Member
Also why hold it against your school when you left 5 years ago? Schools have a lot to fit into 6 hours a day. You have access to most of the knowledge in the world at your fingertips these days, if you don't know something just look it up? I swear she acts like everything she doesn't know has been conspiratorially kept from her.
I never took biology in high school (the extent of my knowledge is the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell), but menopause? As a woman with social media and connections in the real world and working eyes and a working brain, I don't think menopause is an ~unknown casual magic~ or whatever she deems it to be. It's like she just figured out the concept of capitalism is a thing. What's next, oMG gUyS wE livE in A SocieTY!!!?.

• Haha

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Sick of these influencers getting free stuff. Wouldn't it be better if Visit Scotland gifted the trip to someone who'd get more out of it. Idk...a break for a young carer? Or at least someone with a talent for photography and video editing...

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I predict she will end up doing another gap year with some stints at her family home making smoothie bowls and romanticising sitting in parks cross legged with her eyes closed and nose pointing towards the sky.

Then, eventually she will either do a start up app business, or join JuicePlus or another MLM, or, God fobid, become some kind of life/wellness coach with no qualifications. OR, go to uni, do a useless masters that she doesn’t need / doesn’t pave a way to anything meaningful for her.

pinkmug

VIP Member
It gives me shivers to imagine her giving Ted talks with a voice like the long lost daughter of Goofy.

• Haha

allthemyths

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-13 um 09.15.30.png

Just been reminded in the most brutal way that Jade still exists. Yes, of course she is ✨ that girl ✨. Main character syndrome much? I wonder how there can be still new highs of utter insufferability, jfc.

Did anyone take one for the team and watched some of it? I don't think I can manage to without throwing myself off a bridge.

• Haha
  • Wow
It fits in with the Minerva pattern of pretending to be the best at everything. They can't just be an online university, they have to have a lower acceptance rate than the Ivy League. They can't just have study abroad options, they have to stuff as many countries into a four year time frame as possible. I'm surprised they're not on the quarter system tbh, they could add another 4-5 countries.

And it's all so superficial. The kid who goes to a normal university and studies abroad 1 semester with actual language courses will be much better equipped to use that language in their future endeavors than someone who can introduce themselves in 6 languages and put "1% acceptance rate" on their resume.

missmina

VIP Member
Just came across this - why is she shitting herself in the thumbnail 🤮 I swear she’s so unattractive
9A239DDA-5BBA-4DA6-B4EF-DD6D9EBF4F46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Did Jade just say in her latest video that the French and Italians colonzied BA? There were large numbers of immigrants but that's not the same as colonization??
There’s a really weird line of thinking (which appears to have originated from woke US liberals) where people seem to have this idea that literally every white European was a colonizer and every person of European descent living in a formerly colonized country is a direct descendant of colonizers. They have absolutely no understanding of the concept of post colonial era immigration for some reason and it’s absolutely bizarre.

• Wow

Larancia

So she did think that Minerva was a scam. Just shows how privileged she is to throw thousands of dollars at something she isn't sure about.
I feel like she is also trying to convince herself and everyone else that it wasn't a scam. She's been talking about this aspect more open recently, I think more so than in the past 4 years but I might be wrong. Clearly it's been sitting on her mind.
"My lil hometown in england" I meannnn...

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
Her luggage always being overweight doesn't really jive with her whole 'I never buy new clothes! It's all just thrifted!' thing

ECH

VIP Member
Has she always like Dua Lipa? Also what happened to her Ukrainian friends?
Probably ditched them when she realised she wasn't going to get a free holiday to Ukraine. Hard to fetishize people's nationality when you might have to actually empathise with their situation and support them.