Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nhlf1nwhl

ah sorry bad phrasing!! unsure on its status exactly (deferring to @dreamyskies ) but that her mum went for 5 years which seems to be the approx length of a degree/bachelor equivalent + a placement

probably just wasn't called that because it was pre bologna process but it should be equivalent to one?
In the Netherlands we don't consider this a university (but a hogeschool), which is why they use the term "university of applied sciences". It's essentially a more practical degree.

Vasia

Anyone else felt like she was describing a romantic moment with her friend towards the end of the podcast ep? When she was talking about seeing the snowflakes on her hair?

soph30

VIP Member
With these posts she just proves she wouldn’t last a day in actual uni, let alone oxford
Sorry I’m not keen on the way Ruby Granger conducts herself but I actually think she’d cope marginally better at Oxford than Jade would 😂

Sorry super off topic and only tangentially related to Jade, but we found this out over on Folk's thread and I figured this might be interesting here too:

Like someone on here already mentioned, Folk and some other guys from his "uni" have started a toothpick start up (??). I had a look on their website and there's a Niklas (no last name) listed as a founder. Their official ig (pickem.store) follows 7 accounts, 6 of which are their team members (presumably, the names match up), including a Niklas. And that Niklas is - you guessed it - the same as Jade's Niklas. So strange to think that Jade possibly introduced them and they went on to start a toothpick business together... lol
I don't want to derail this thread too much, it's not a Niklas or Folkert thread, but I did want to point this out because I feel like it's a pretty good indicator of what Jade is going to go on to do. Everyone associated with her are so entangled in this grindset hustle culture start up web by now, I really can't see her go and do anything else.

https://instagram.com/pickem.store?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

View attachment 2208160

It's definitely the same account as Jade's Niklas

More info on Folkert's thread from this comment on: https://tattle.life/threads/folkert-bowler.37997/post-15323736
jesus that is one noncey looking man...

emm

VIP Member
I've never used grammarly and easily got distinctions in my law assignments and my masters thesis but after seeing the quality of jade's uni essays over the years i don't think she was a good choice of promo 😂

Also she is a native English speaker like myself and I know that is a natural advantage when attending a university where English is the language of assessment.
I never have either, I always thought it was something non native speakers used tbh

n8459

Chatty Member
The only other time I've seen it used, ironically, is on Amberlynn Reid's channel (she's a morbidly obese Youtuber). Also loves saying GORL.
HAHA me too!!!! I can’t see that word without thinking or ALR (never thought I’d see her mentioned here lmao)

soph30

VIP Member
As if she has said that 💀.
“ADHD is a superpower” is something you say to a little kid to make them feel better about their diagnosis. Calling any neurodevelopmental disorder a ‘superpower’ to an adult is just downright patronizing.
hmm neurodiversity isn't always negative (dyslexic thinking etc) but yep, a neurotypical person shouldn't really be making patronising comments

CatCafe234

VIP Member
I thought they went back to San Francisco for another semester to do their capstone project or whatever it is they call it?

mooncat

was this gifted? Her not knowing about anything doesn't surpirse me but what a random thing to care about now? (especially when she is so ignorant about so many other things)
No she read it in the curly hair salon she went to

they had mate at the meet-up/picnic thing she organized
View attachment 1638740

Is the whole building supposed to be a minerva dorm or did they get them a single apartment in a random apartment building?
Thanks for the Instagram post. Cool that's she's tried it and empanadas :)

In regards to the apartment.. I think they got them a random apartment building but when they moved in it was already furnished. If it's random and doesn't have a laundry that's bad luck but if it is owned by minerva they could've added a laundry machine. I don't know how many roomates she has in the apartment.