Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiii

How does Folkert have a Dutch passport? Does he and Jade have a dual citizenship because their mom is Dutch? But they aren't born in The Netherlands?

Reactions: 1

user_

I really hope she got her mom’s permission to talk about that. I have doubts given her attitude towards others’ privacy and general mindfullness about others.
If I recall correctly she already wrote about this in her study book (not that detailed) but either way she would have asked her mom´s permission then, right?

inyo

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever tipped for a takeaway in my life. I just ordered a Just Eat tonight and delivery and 'service charge' alone was over £5! How much more do they want ffs?
I've never used Just Eat but I've heard with Deliveroo and Uber Eats it can be a struggle to earn minimum wage sometimes. I have Deliveroo Gold which covers the delivery and service fees, so it's more affordable for me to tip the rider £3 for a personal order, or if it's an order with my friends then we can just tip £1 or £2 each.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
sorry for quoting an old post, but dinara's instagram is so damn funny
she has a list of IG stories called 'abundance' where she explains how the refunds for her cancelled flights are because of her manifestation exercises and abundance mindset and shit like
the best part of all is that apparently there are other girls who believe what she says and message her with similar anecdotes (unironically!!)
Oh wow. The bad kind of wow. 😂

AliceXO

Lol forgot about this thread and Jade for a while. Still insufferable as ever. Curious to see what she'll do after she finishes her "degree"

xaannaa

I'm fairly certain she said somewhere she was renting with 3 others?

edit: nvm she said she is "staying in a lil flat with 3 other students", so that could mean minerva accommodation still. Although to me it does sound like they're renting somewhere else?

ECH

VIP Member
I keep getting youtube recommendations for people doing "semester at sea" it has been mentioned before as it seems so like minerva, just watching this video, what an awful ad for the uni, a teacher wants to (at the last minute) change lesson times (to 11pm!) creating chaos for bookings students have made,
Ngl I love the Semester at Sea videos though. Meghan (whose you shared), Daisy Blake, and Gracie O'Connor are great escapism even if the school is a shit show and another way to scam rich kids with the promise of 'experiences'.

Blueglacier

^ just like how she said she's "going minimal" with clothes but is in a new outfit every few times she posts, just like how her being vegan doesn't even matter because she's flown at least 5 times in the past few years alone...

Make it make sense. It's giving Leonardo DiCaprio flying his private jet to receive an environmental award. And preaching at US as if she's gonna be the next Greta Thunberg and find the solution to climate action. You can start by emitting less CO2 than the average person, Jade.

What a hypocrite. What a joke.
Lol I've never even seen her attend a climate protest.

fluffyfluff

Has Jade even really mentioned anything about her sexuality? I've been watching her on and off over the years and a couple of months ago just had enough of her tbh. I then saw something on her insta this morning about pride month and was like when has she ever been part of that community. Maybe she is and I've missed something along the way with her but part of me is just wanting her to stop cashing in on it.

emm

VIP Member
I keep getting youtube recommendations for people doing "semester at sea" it has been mentioned before as it seems so like minerva, just watching this video, what an awful ad for the uni, a teacher wants to (at the last minute) change lesson times (to 11pm!) creating chaos for bookings students have made,

emmer_moans

VIP Member
All I think when I see Jade these days is that she probably makes kissy faces when looking into the mirror and stares at herself for ages while getting ready. Like, calm down, there’s a difference between loving yourself and being in love with yourself.
She should take notice of the story of Narcissus.

coldestofspirits

Vipassana retreats tend to last multiple days. You are not allowed to speak during or after meditations. Also ive been told that you musnt make eye contact with others. If someone requires assistance due to their medical conditions i dont know how they handle it in the case of vipassana (what jade is mentioning)
I know. I’m not saying this is something I would recommend! And personally I couldn’t do it, but I have found other accounts fascinating, especially for chronic pain. Not trying to endorse it, though, I have 0 personal experience.

emm

VIP Member
The reason she’s so miserable is bc her whole identity is based around being a student and now she’s realised that and doesn’t know what to do. Zero sympathy from me though; she’s been egregiously insufferable since she started at this scam university and I hope reality hits her like a truck, but seeing as her parents are the way they are, I doubt it. What’s next for our MLM gorl 🥺🌿✨
It's probably been explained but what on earth is gorl?! Is this some kind of slang or..?