Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing feels like her trying to be relatable but in a tit way. That one vine of some girl hitting a bird and crying about it is probably a whole lot more relatable than whatever Jade just posted
Exactly that!! I know my post (the one you quoted) was a bit dramatic and she was probably a bit more sincere than I made her out to be, but honestly she doesn’t need to share everything, it’s not relatable, there’s simply no need for it.

Reactions: 6
Wtf?!?!?! Sorry but who runs over a rabbit and then runs off to film themselves laughing about it for social media........ There is something Wrong here.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wtf?!?!?! Sorry but who runs over a rabbit and then runs off to film themselves laughing about it for social media........ There is something Wrong here.
Yeah there is something sus about that whole story, made me feel uncomfortable. She comes across as just having absolutely zero empathy, like as if the only reason she chose to share it was only sharing it to make herself try and look vulnerable? Very weird

Reactions: 15
yeah I don't really get how that happens, unless it was on a motorway? But i don't think I have ever seen rabbits near one, foxes yes, even cats, but rabbits do not even go on roads that often do they?
I'm not from the UK but I've had rabbits run across the road right in front of my car almost every single day where I grew up, especially when I would come home late at night from work (and she said this happened at night). If they're on a field or in the dig next to the road the car noise/headlights disturb them, they get frightened and they start running everywhere and if it's not a well-lit area you can't really see them unless they're already in front of you/your headlights. I lived nowhere near a motorway, just a rural road with fields next to it and (a bit further from my childhood home) a forest road (but that was mostly deer going on the road, not rabbits).
I've never hit one either but the amount of times one has just jumped out of the dig (or the goddamn corn fields) right in front of the car... I've definitely had some close calls, and it genuinely happens, no matter how much you pay attention and how slow you drive. The way she talks about it is kinda weird but the fact that it happened isn't really her fault.

Reactions: 7
Tbh, I laugh/smile when I’m uncomfortable. Her weird grinning might just be that

Reactions: 3
It was an automatic response most probably lol. Nothing to be smug about Jade.

View attachment 651954
Ugh that smirk, I'm heaving. Calm the duck down Jade, you're not invited to speak at the parliament. I want someone to look at me the way this witch looks at herself. I can just imagine her re-taking this selfie like 20 times, trying to decide on the correct level of smugness mixed with what she thinks is inspirational #girlboss attitude. The rabbit killer grin takes it a step further, her eyes are forever vacant.

Also... "my journey of getting better at driving" jesus christ, why is everything some sparkly insta hippie bullshit with this girl, I can't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
IMG_20210707_222104.jpg

"our pretty gal Mother Earth"

That was enough to make me throw my phone out of the window tbh. What the heck is wrong with this girl?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
View attachment 652409
"our pretty gal Mother Earth"

That was enough to make me throw my phone out of the window tbh. What the heck is wrong with this girl?
"Our pretty gal Mother Earth needs us 😂 " - it might be just me, but outside of the wording, I wouldn't usually shove the 'cry laughing' emoji/emoticon in a serious sentence intended to gain support for a serious cause...

Then again, this is the girl who just went "Ohmigosh, ya gahhl was out for a drive and ran over a rabbit, a fox, eight children and an old lady! Awkward much? Gahh, can you believe my luck? (Grins like a serial killer)" so it's in character.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would go with ✨Marmeladenglasmomente ✨, but that might be too big and poetic for "oh my gaaaahd look at this shadow gah!"
Das Wort ist ebenso nervig wie Jade selbst, also passt es wiederum zu ihr 🤷‍♀️
This word is as annoying as Jade herself, so it's fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would go with ✨Marmeladenglasmomente ✨, but that might be too big and poetic for "oh my gaaaahd look at this shadow gah!"
Jade would absolutely froth at the chance to show off she can pronounce that word flawlessly. Imagine the smug smile then. *shudder*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My english speaking brain reads Marmeladenglasmomente as marmalade glass moment. Google says Jam jar moment? I love. Very Jade.

• Haha
Jade's rabbit (RIP poor little bunny) story reminds me of this cringefest.

Jade = J Law
Tattlers = Chris Pratt

Just painfully unfunny.

Reactions: 5
Jade's rabbit (RIP poor little bunny) story reminds me of this cringefest.

Jade = J Law
Tattlers = Chris Pratt

Just painfully unfunny.
Omg I hadn’t seen this . Jesus Christ how culturally insensitive can you be

Reactions: 3
My english speaking brain reads Marmeladenglasmomente as marmalade glass moment. Google says Jam jar moment? I love. Very Jade.
yes that’s correct! the origin is from a german children’s book and is pretty cute if you ask me. it’s about wishing you could put beautiful moments in a jar and then if you’re unwell you can get out your jar again and recollect the feeling. pretty self-explanatory

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I drive and I don’t know how this would have happened either? Wild rabbits aren’t a thing here but I’ve been driving for over a year and I haven’t run over anything yet (luckily)
I live in Australia and we get birds, koalas, kangaroos and rabbits often. Often on roads where it is impractical to stop.

Reactions: 7
I've never hit one either but the amount of times one has just jumped out of the dig (or the goddamn corn fields) right in front of the car... I've definitely had some close calls, and it genuinely happens, no matter how much you pay attention and how slow you drive. The way she talks about it is kinda weird but the fact that it happened isn't really her fault.
Yes to this. I live in a very rural area as well, and with the amount of rabbits running one over is sometimes unavoidable. The same goes for other animals. Even if you drive very slowly, some of them just literally jump in front of you. All you can do it be very alert and drive slowly.
Running over a rabbit while driving is horrible but sometimes that just happens. Posting about it on instagram laughing certainy isn't.

Ugh that smirk, I'm heaving. Calm the duck down Jade, you're not invited to speak at the parliament. I want someone to look at me the way this witch looks at herself. I can just imagine her re-taking this selfie like 20 times, trying to decide on the correct level of smugness mixed with what she thinks is inspirational #girlboss attitude. The rabbit killer grin takes it a step further, her eyes are forever vacant.

Also... "my journey of getting better at driving" jesus christ, why is everything some sparkly insta hippie bullshit with this girl, I can't.
"hello!!! I'm on my journey of getting better at driving right now!! I truely believe life is a journey and it's so magical that you get to be a part of it you know! I ran over a rabbit the other day because I was too busy filming myself GAAAH! Haha #casualroadkillmagic! And-" "Ma'am this is a Wendy's drive through. What's your order."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
That idiot’s face, these emojis, omfg she lacks the basic intelligence to make and upload something like that.
Besides, I’m not vegan but I’d be much more considerate if I run over an animal than 🥬vegan🥬 Jade. Wtf was that supposed to allude to.

7815F7AC-6E7F-45A9-80C1-DE3B317DEB40.jpeg

Also her followers are as dumb as her. Courage clearly lost its meaning nowadays.

48FA5D60-CF10-4805-A83E-3A94BDC70681.jpeg

E973261D-939E-4B35-BAE9-40842C480CEF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
'genuinely upset' -> video of her basically laughing about it

okay

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.