Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That idiot’s face, these emojis, omfg she lacks the basic intelligence to make and upload something like that.
Besides, I’m not vegan but I’d be much more considerate if I run over an animal than 🥬vegan🥬 Jade. Wtf was that supposed to allude to.

View attachment 653197

Also her followers are as dumb as her. Courage clearly lost its meaning nowadays.

View attachment 653199
View attachment 653200
ugh, her fans are ridiculous. As if not being vegan means you wouldn't care about killing an animal on the road

'genuinely upset' -> video of her basically laughing about it

okay
probably laughing at the fact that it gave her some content

Reactions: 8
I am losing my mind over that "I am vegan :')" addition lmaoooo

As we all know, those of us who eat meat spend all our holidays clubbing baby seals. :poop: She broke the vegan code, Freelee will show up at her door at 3 AM with an axe like the purge.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know we've talked about veganism in detail before but I was always under the impression that Jade, like many younger people these days it seems, is vegan for the environmental reasons rather than the animal welfare reasons that used to be 'standard' before
With that in mind, the whole remark doesn't really... 'fit'?

Reactions: 2
I know we've talked about veganism in detail before but I was always under the impression that Jade, like many younger people these days it seems, is vegan for the environmental reasons rather than the animal welfare reasons that used to be 'standard' before
With that in mind, the whole remark doesn't really... 'fit'?
If you watch some of her old videos preaching about being a “non-preachy” vegan her main motivation is animal rights! She talks a lot about watching scarring documentaries and how she wants to be a vet (though we know how that turned out).

Reactions: 7
OMG guyyyys!! So today, I ✨ killed✨ a rabbit...tee hee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:
Casual magic of the day~~~ serial killer vibes 🔪😝

The actual duck is wrong with this girl?? If this is what she's comfortable showing thousands of people, what does she do behind closed doors?
Also RIP that poor rabbit, who died so Jade can get her mediocre, yet borderline psychotic content.

She acts if being vegan is an automatic +100 morality points and is a shield to hide behind? If she's vegan shouldn't she be even MORE upset than us immoral meat eaters? Something is so off.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I suppose what she is trying to convey by saying ‘I’m vegan :’)’ is that she cares about animal welfare, and that she is an empathetic person - via a label. And yet, the way she acts and talks about it comes off really unempathetic. It ultimately seems a bit performative. Maybe she felt the need to share this on the internet not out of what she claims as a need to be ‘authentic’, but rather because she felt the need for validation that she was in fact a good, empathetic person.

For someone who has claimed to be such an expert on the ego, I think she likely still has an unhealthy need to be perceived in a very specific way.

I’m ‘vegan’ in so far as I try to reduce my contribution to animal suffering wherever feasible, but I have such an issue with the way that influencers use the term in order to bolster their ego more often than they advocate for the animals.

AND most of western society is fundamentally designed in a way that supports animal agriculture and makes it very difficult to live whilst not buying into those systems. It takes a lot of privilege to have the time, energy and money that enables influencers like Jade the ability to live like that. And I don’t think they address that enough.

Ultimately for her to say ‘I’m vegan :’)’ in the context of accidentally running over an animal is a performative attempt at validating her own morality, whilst insinuating that people who are not vegan are inherently less empathetic, without considering the systemic and cultural reasons for our collective attitude towards other species. She has a really individualistic kind of superiority which doesn’t take into account her privilege and I hate it.

Reactions: 25
I’m ‘vegan’ in so far as I try to reduce my contribution to animal suffering wherever feasible, but I have such an issue with the way that influencers use the term in order to bolster their ego more often than they advocate for the animals.
Honestly this is why I assumed for a long time that her whole veganism was for environmental reasons rather than animal welfare reasons

She talks about the environment a lot more than she talks about animal welfare. Obviously, sharing pictures of animals suffering in farms and the like will make her look like she's trying to shove veganism down other people's throats, but there are plenty of movements currently happening with the new Animal Welfare Bill that she could just share on her IG. It may even be interesting to share stuff about animal welfare in the countries she visits

Reactions: 6
I suppose what she is trying to convey by saying ‘I’m vegan :’)’ is that she cares about animal welfare, and that she is an empathetic person - via a label. And yet, the way she acts and talks about it comes off really unempathetic. It ultimately seems a bit performative. Maybe she felt the need to share this on the internet not out of what she claims as a need to be ‘authentic’, but rather because she felt the need for validation that she was in fact a good, empathetic person.

For someone who has claimed to be such an expert on the ego, I think she likely still has an unhealthy need to be perceived in a very specific way.

AND most of western society is fundamentally designed in a way that supports animal agriculture and makes it very difficult to live whilst not buying into those systems. It takes a lot of privilege to have the time, energy and money that enables influencers like Jade the ability to live like that. And I don’t think they address that enough.

Ultimately for her to say ‘I’m vegan :’)’ in the context of accidentally running over an animal is a performative attempt at validating her own morality, whilst insinuating that people who are not vegan are inherently less empathetic, without considering the systemic and cultural reasons for our collective attitude towards other species. She has a really individualistic kind of superiority which doesn’t take into account her privilege and I hate it.
Your post is sooo good! ❤ I hate how influencers show-off their veganism with zero mention of privilege and pose as a moral high ground just because they don't eat meat products. At the same time they harm the environment so much more than "normal" people, travelling constantly and getting tons of gifted tit. It's infuriating how people see them as an example of taking care of the planet lol.

Honestly this is why I assumed for a long time that her whole veganism was for environmental reasons rather than animal welfare reasons

She talks about the environment a lot more than she talks about animal welfare. Obviously, sharing pictures of animals suffering in farms and the like will make her look like she's trying to shove veganism down other people's throats, but there are plenty of movements currently happening with the new Animal Welfare Bill that she could just share on her IG. It may even be interesting to share stuff about animal welfare in the countries she visits
She only mention stuff that is popular and would make her seem cool and educated (which she's not) - like environmentalism, nature gal bullshit with bugs and other casual magic tit, queer, etc. She's not actually knowledgeable about these topics but mentions / reposts them cause they get views.

Reactions: 19
Curly Kid Media
1625924217689.png

Why has she got files on top of files? Is this a mac thing?

Wasn't expecting "young gigi hadid"

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Curly Kid Media
View attachment 656408

Why has she got files on top of files? Is this a mac thing?

Wasn't expecting "young gigi hadid"
...very efficient for an organised work space or whatever it is that the video is about

Also, isn't it a bit weird that she says 'it's easy to get distracted in summer' when summer is sort of about that at her age. Part-time jobs aside and maybe looking for work experience in your desired field, it really is to destress from school work and whatever
Instead, she seems to have an almost MLM outlook on whatever her goals are - work all the time non-stop

Reactions: 16
...very efficient for an organised work space or whatever it is that the video is about

Also, isn't it a bit weird that she says 'it's easy to get distracted in summer' when summer is sort of about that at her age. Part-time jobs aside and maybe looking for work experience in your desired field, it really is to destress from school work and whatever
Instead, she seems to have an almost MLM outlook on whatever her goals are - work all the time non-stop
yeah exactly, I hate this attitude that everything you do has to be in some way productive to your "life goals". If I want to spend my weekends watching cat videos on youtube to relax who cares :ROFLMAO:. I also hate this growing trend of people who have basically made a career (and lots of money) using the internet/social media etc suggesting how bad it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
yeah exactly, I hate this attitude that everything you do has to be in some way productive to your "life goals". If I want to spend my weekends watching cat videos on youtube to relax who cares :ROFLMAO:. I also hate this growing trend of people who have basically made a career (and lots of money) using the internet/social media etc suggesting how bad it is.
Yes! They all read Cal Newport (or a Blinkist summary) but don't actually follow through and go offline.

Reactions: 4
Oh no
0BBBE87C-990A-49CB-BDA6-5F25D5602E0A.jpeg

Also this gem🤢
44D8B38C-72B6-4D79-A60A-73ECFDE14B8F.jpeg

Bets it will miraculously turn out she’s 98% German German, 50% French French and 80% Korean
BF0C411F-E405-4EF1-8DEB-D25541C75C5D.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
...so what you're saying Jade is that your next video, and to some extent the story about how amazing DNA testing is, is an advert?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
i can‘t wait for her video on her DNA test to hear about her views with her white supremacy mindset and fetishizing other cultures and ethnicities🙃 i bet she will no longer introduce herself as "British university student“ but will mention her newly discovered ethnicity as well

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
...so what you're saying Jade is that your next video, and to some extent the story about how amazing DNA testing is, is an advert?
As soon as she mentioned it I knew it would be an ad, so many influencers have done the same

Reactions: 9
I’m actually so curious as to how she’s going to interpret the results of her DNA test, thankfully (unless they’ve updated it recently) circleDNA is notoriously useless for ancestry results. All they tell you is if you’re north/west/east/southern european and that is literally it lmao. So hopefully we wont see her trying to claim she’s 33% greek and putting flags in her bio or anything like that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.