Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would go with ✨Marmeladenglasmomente ✨, but that might be too big and poetic for "oh my gaaaahd look at this shadow gah!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would go with ✨Marmeladenglasmomente ✨, but that might be too big and poetic for "oh my gaaaahd look at this shadow gah!"
Omg she’d love that word if she’d understand the meaning behind it😂 so cringe it’s perfect for her!

Also didn’t know there were that many German peeps here :) happy to kno I’m not the only one. Although I’m veryyy inactive with keeping up with the threads

Reactions: 8
Reckon she will be on holiday to Germany semi soon with the restrictions dropping?

Whoever it was that said 'UK summer 21' implies there will be another summer in another country is probably right

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I can totally imagine her roadtripping through Germany before starting her semester in Berlin.

Reactions: 4
our queen has made an instagram post featuring her stupid laugh and basically being like 🤪😆 about how she ran over a rabbit driving!

(obviously I know accidents happen but it’s more her style of talking that annoyed me)

2244F160-4003-42C4-98D8-F9DF48BB9581.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yikes… that’s literally my biggest fear

the fact that she’s practically laughing about it is just poor form

Reactions: 32
Lol she killed a rabbit... I know accidents happen but - and I can't drive - surely she can't have been fully concentrating when this happened?!

Reactions: 24
Yikes… that’s literally my biggest fear

the fact that she’s practically laughing about it is just poor form
yeah really, I am not vegan, or even vegetarian, but would be devastated if I killed an animal on the road and I certainly wouldn't be laughing about it

Lol she killed a rabbit... I know accidents happen but - and I can't drive - surely she can't have been fully concentrating when this happened?!
yeah I don't really get how that happens, unless it was on a motorway? But i don't think I have ever seen rabbits near one, foxes yes, even cats, but rabbits do not even go on roads that often do they?

Reactions: 21
I drive and I don’t know how this would have happened either? Wild rabbits aren’t a thing here but I’ve been driving for over a year and I haven’t run over anything yet (luckily)

Reactions: 1
Yikes. Not judging her for the rabbit because accidents do happen, but why is she grinning about it?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
It was an automatic response most probably lol. Nothing to be smug about Jade.

240BA2FD-1176-4A52-880D-BEF51A5EDB37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she cares so much about the Paris agreement and reducing climate change why doesn't she try to live a more sustainable lifestyle by say, not travelling halfway around the world for her online uni every month?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
It was an automatic response most probably lol. Nothing to be smug about Jade.

View attachment 651954
does she not understand how UK politics works? ANY email/letter to an MP gets a (usually standard) response

If she cares so much about the Paris agreement and reducing climate change why doesn't she try to live a more sustainable lifestyle by say, not travelling halfway around the world for her online uni every month?
my hope is that these kind of agreements stop her following her totally unsustainable lifestyle. Being vegan does very little to the environment if you are then constatnly flyijng and driving. Even the germany - Switzerland trip she drove instead of getting train!!

Reactions: 24
yeah really, I am not vegan, or even vegetarian, but would be devastated if I killed an animal on the road and I certainly wouldn't be laughing about it
I really didn’t like how she felt she had to say she’s vegan and loves animals - like you, I’m not vegan or vegetarian and I’d be devastated, also, I hate snakes (random animal example 😂) but if I ran over one I wouldn’t be happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my god YUCK I know everyone reacts to things differently and I am prone to a nervous laugh occasionally but that is immediately after the event , not hours after when you’ve had time to process and are telling people about it?!! Is this another attempt at being quirky “I’ve been driving 3 years but im still shite 🤪” “oops just hit a rabbit and im VEGAN can you believe it🤪” yuck yuck YUCK I can’t stand her attitude to everything

Reactions: 25
Oh my god YUCK I know everyone reacts to things differently and I am prone to a nervous laugh occasionally but that is immediately after the event , not hours after when you’ve had time to process and are telling people about it?!! Is this another attempt at being quirky “I’ve been driving 3 years but im still shite 🤪” “oops just hit a rabbit and im VEGAN can you believe it🤪” yuck yuck YUCK I can’t stand her attitude to everything
The whole thing feels like her trying to be relatable but in a tit way. That one vine of some girl hitting a bird and crying about it is probably a whole lot more relatable than whatever Jade just posted

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.