Unjaded Jade #10 the next literary sensation, will her new book have a German translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her photos and videos seem like they've been taken by someone else. Normally it looks like they've been taken by a timer but she seems to be smiling and making eye contact at a person.

I wonder if she's been staying with Niklas. Especially because her story suggested that she hasn't actually found a place to live in yet

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Her photos and videos seem like they've been taken by someone else. Normally it looks like they've been taken by a timer but she seems to be smiling and making eye contact at a person.

I wonder if she's been staying with Niklas. Especially because her story suggested that she hasn't actually found a place to live in yet
yeah I thought that, otherwise where would she be staying now? I imagine (if it wasn't with him and just in a random airbnb) she would have done a "tour"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"the vegan scene" = supermarket meat substitutes, definitely unheard of in the UK, very unique to oh so vegan Berlin

I am also pretty sure both the Schinkenspicker and the Mühlenwürstchen that she got are just vegetarian, not vegan - i'm not here to police anyone's choices and it might've been a language issue but just wanted to mention it.

Can anyone identify whether those are Niklas' hands?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've forgotten what perfect German phrase we determined was the equivalent of ✨casual magic✨? Now we're back in Germany I feel the need to use it

ETA: Found it in a search! ✨Gelgenheitsmagie✨ Brainstormed by the lovely German speakers among us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if 'our' is her and Niklas? 🤔
no. she 100% meant "our" as in she and her online community. if you look just two lines above she said "*I* found", and has previously mentioned she was gonna live alone.

Reactions: 22
I still don't get why so many people seem to think that fuckboy would be in a relationship with her or even move in with her. Did you forget that straight after the Swiss Dick Adventure he was bleeping another Minerva girl lol. Obviously her "clues" are for attention - it's Jade after all. Or maybe she's that naive idk. Not to mention someone would have to be extremely desperate to move in with her - I'd legit prefer to live under a bridge GAHHH.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still don't get why so many people seem to think that fuckboy would be in a relationship with her or even move in with her. Did you forget that straight after the Swiss Dick Adventure he was bleeping another Minerva girl lol. Obviously her "clues" are for attention - it's Jade after all. Or maybe she's that naive idk. Not to mention someone would have to be extremely desperate to move in with her - I'd legit prefer to live under a bridge GAHHH.
How do you *know* he was bleeping another Minerva girl?

also, i still think that Swiss Dick adventure wasn't just a "fling", because of two reasons: 1) i know nobody who would go on a multiple day trip to another country with someone they just have a "fling" with; 2) jade was speaking of "love" ("i love love", or sth like that lol) in her ig stories at the time - and while she might be naive, i just dont think she's that naive and would publicly say "love" when the relationship is not more serious than a "fling".

then, as someone here pointed out some days ago, niklas left a 5 star review for her book on goodreads...not sure what that means, but it 100% means something, and i would assume they still (again?) have a positive relationship to each other (platonic or romantic)

Reactions: 12
then, as someone here pointed out some days ago, niklas left a 5 star review for her book on goodreads...not sure what that means, but it 100% means something, and i would assume they still (again?) have a positive relationship to each other (platonic or romantic)
I really don’t think it’s that deep and I think it says a bit that he did it so close to her arriving back. Even fuckboys tend to do a few nice things here and there really.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if he sees opportunities from her audience and connections when it comes to his business tbh. Imagine if he managed to somehow get his company in as a stable for MLMs

Jade just seems naive when it comes to guys flirting in general. Wasn’t there a thing in Australia (?) where some guy was flirting and she made it sound like he was in love with her or something?

Reactions: 15
How do you *know* he was bleeping another Minerva girl?

also, i still think that Swiss Dick adventure wasn't just a "fling", because of two reasons: 1) i know nobody who would go on a multiple day trip to another country with someone they just have a "fling" with; 2) jade was speaking of "love" ("i love love", or sth like that lol) in her ig stories at the time - and while she might be naive, i just dont think she's that naive and would publicly say "love" when the relationship is not more serious than a "fling".

There were ig screenshots of him having a romantic escapade in another country with another girl in the previous threads.
Besides the fact Jade says sth doesn't mean it's in any way legit - rather on the contrary lol.
And yes Jade is that naive. Or maybe hoped saying that publically would make it happen. She publically cried about her previous fling too. Tbh who knows with her, she's lying and being manipulative 24/7.

I really don’t think it’s that deep and I think it says a bit that he did it so close to her arriving back. Even fuckboys tend to do a few nice things here and there really.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if he sees opportunities from her audience and connections when it comes to his business tbh. Imagine if he managed to somehow get his company in as a stable for MLMs

Jade just seems naive when it comes to guys flirting in general. Wasn’t there a thing in Australia (?) where some guy was flirting and she made it sound like he was in love with her or something?
Yes this. Fuckboys are extremely manipulative so she kind of got what she deserves 😬
That's the thing - short trips (when it's daddy's money rich fuckboy) or "nice" things which seem like an effort and a meaningful thing don't mean anything at all, more like they're means to get what they want.
My bff got super hurt by guy like that but somehow I don't feel sorry for Jade at all cause she's the same with her followers - pretends to provide mental health support and being their family not for sex but financial gain.

Reactions: 12
There were ig screenshots of him having a romantic escapade in another country with another girl in the previous threads.
Besides the fact Jade says sth doesn't mean it's in any way legit - rather on the contrary lol.
And yes Jade is that naive. Or maybe hoped saying that publically would make it happen. She publically cried about her previous fling too. Tbh who knows with her, she's lying and being manipulative 24/7.
ok, but are we sure that it was romantic escapades and the girl wasn't just a friend of his or something?

if that previous fling you're talking about is that chrecci guy from minerva - that was 100% not a "fling", they were "proper" boyfriend/girlfriend.

I really don’t think it’s that deep and I think it says a bit that he did it so close to her arriving back.
i think it says nothing that he did it "so close to her arriving back" lol - i mean there wasn't a lot of time between her book being published and her return to Berlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i think it says nothing that he did it "so close to her arriving back" lol - i mean there wasn't a lot of time between her book being published and her return to Berlin.
I'm going to go ahead and say that he didn't actually read the book and was probably told by Jade what he may want to include, or he simply looked at other reviews and went from there. The one technique he mentions comes up constantly in reviews (at least on IG, I haven't looked at GoodReads/Amazon). Additionally, I don't think he would actually get anything out of reading the book (other than supporting Jade and getting her favour obviously) as he's fairly far in his education and this is clearly not aimed at him

Him giving a review so close to her coming probably means that he just wanted to be on her good side/look supportive as a manipulative tactic

Reactions: 10
fact check!!!!

i went back and looked. there were several people saying (joking) that he's probably with another minerva girl after jade left berlin - without any evidence though (as they were joking). then there was a post by someone who looked at the ig profile of another minerva girl, and found a picture of him in her highlights (https://tattle.life/threads/unjaded-jade-4-tragic-magic.13259/post-3412073) - but that was from BEFORE jade and he ever even met.

Reactions: 3
fact check!!!!

i went back and looked. there were several people saying (joking) that he's probably with another minerva girl after jade left berlin - without any evidence though (as they were joking). then there was a post by someone who looked at the ig profile of another minerva girl, and found a picture of him in her highlights (https://tattle.life/threads/unjaded-jade-4-tragic-magic.13259/post-3412073) - but that was from BEFORE jade and he ever even met.
It was established before (I’m sure someone posted) he has a revolving door of Minerva girls, they didn’t have a cohort there when Jade wasn’t aka he can’t have found someone else
It must make her feel a bit sick that when she leaves he’ll pick someone from the next cohort!

Reactions: 5
It was established before (I’m sure someone posted) he has a revolving door of Minerva girls, they didn’t have a cohort there when Jade wasn’t aka he can’t have found someone else
It must make her feel a bit sick that when she leaves he’ll pick someone from the next cohort!
I remember a few people even pointing out that he clearly has a type too

Reactions: 2
fact check!!!!

Why are you so obsessed about them being together?
Jade is that you :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.