Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread, can’t sleep and honestly can’t stop laughing at just how tit that music video is. I’m ancient, charts are still a thing aren’t they? Be interesting to see whether her song can reach double digits on downloads 🫣

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she can be sooo stunning and yet completely lacking in any sex appeal. She’s so cringe!

Reactions: 14
She’s smart as there’s method behind her madness . She’s trying to make her ‘new song ‘ a tik Tok dance challenge amongst the young ones and she’s asking to share your dance etc . Shes trying to show how the dance goes etc in the hope her song spreads with more ears Hearing and liking .. which means more 💰 for her !!
The only way this is going viral is in the exact same way Crystal Swing did. Because we were absolutely enthralled with how awful they were.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only way this is going viral is in the exact same way Crystal Swing did. Because we were absolutely enthralled with how awful they were.
I think Crystal Swing worked because your man was in on the joke.
Una believes her own hype, such as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that it's been pointed out that Una looks like that creepy doll Megan....I can't unsee it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she should embrace the lgbtq+ icon for her brand. They seem to love her going by the pride coverage of last night 🏳️‍🌈🏳‍⚧️🌈

Reactions: 4
Oh Jees that leopard outfit. I am scarlet for her. She is so in love with herself. Still the crowd there seemed to love it so maybe that’s could be the new route for her.

Funny how her reputation is in the gutter and now after all these years she's doing pride shows?

• Wow
This outfit is even worse!!!

And Jeez, weren't The Saturdays absolute shite??!! (Except Vanessa.) Their dancing was always shocking.

• Haha
  • Wow