Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of band members from back then are skint now, the likes of s club, blue etc have all spoke out saying g how little they actually made. If it wasn't invested properly or the person didn't do a lot of reality shows etc to stay popular it's not too much of a stretch for them to move back home. Una had her children at a time that potentially could have stopped her from picking up extra jobs too. I'd imagine the only way she could have a house of her own would be to buy outright as I wouldn't imagine she'd have enough of a steady income to get a mortgage. At the end of the day she is still a single mum of two and that's not cheap either.
As for the weeds...at least she showed them and didn't try to hide it 😂. The comment above is right too the weather's been rubbish for gardening! Plus it's friendly to wildlife and natural is in right now lol

Reactions: 12
A lot of band members from back then are skint now, the likes of s club, blue etc have all spoke out saying g how little they actually made. If it wasn't invested properly or the person didn't do a lot of reality shows etc to stay popular it's not too much of a stretch for them to move back home. Una had her children at a time that potentially could have stopped her from picking up extra jobs too. I'd imagine the only way she could have a house of her own would be to buy outright as I wouldn't imagine she'd have enough of a steady income to get a mortgage. At the end of the day she is still a single mum of two and that's not cheap either.
As for the weeds...at least she showed them and didn't try to hide it 😂. The comment above is right too the weather's been rubbish for gardening! Plus it's friendly to wildlife and natural is in right now lol
This is very true.People assume pop stars are all millionaires, but when you have to split the profits between 5 band members you don't end up with a lot,particularly when you don't write the songs.And The Saturdays were never a globally successful band like 1D.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She could always…get a job….
Maybe easier said than done when she has two kids, childcare sometimes is harder to find for school kids than little ones. Plus with who she is some places might not even look at her especially where she's staying as well.
I do feel for her in the sense that Ben completely abandoned her and their children and has a whole new fancy life that must be hard regardless of anything else

Reactions: 10
Isn't it similar to Helen Skelton who had to move back with her family I know Helens kids are a bit younger . Una probably does need a bit of emotional support aswell as help with the kids . I don't think Unas a Saint and I personally think she could have handled the whole Throuple thing better like held her hands up and owned it . I do think the whole Ben thing left her in a dark place and then lockdown plus she has had to put up with that Yank twit publicly slagging her off on social media. It's like Jackie went out of her way to publicly humiliate her with social media digs also all splashed all over Daily Mail etc .That would duck with anyone's Mental Health

Reactions: 17
Looks like she’s away. With a man maybe? Does she have a group of girlfriends? Never see her post anything with any friends.