Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she can’t be making any money from her ‘music’ career?. First song I’ve ever heard belonging to her and that’s cos of this throuple stuff so it’s it shows the attention she wanted to promote it worked

Reactions: 6
I find it hilarious that the song is called Walk Away as if David and Sian are looking to get her back. They moved on and a few weeks later and had a new woman to add to their fun. Una is the one going around talking about it. Truth be told they have probably forgotten all about her until she brought it all up - Una was a Christmas fling to them.

Reactions: 9
Stop 😭 who came up with the concept for this video? I couldn't even watch it all as I was cringing so much. The dancers are all out of time, the outfits, the overexaggerated singing, the song itself.

Reactions: 5
Stop 😭 who came up with the concept for this video? I couldn't even watch it all as I was cringing so much. The dancers are all out of time, the outfits, the overexaggerated singing, the song itself.
One of the dancers staggered badly at the end of a move and it was left in. Shoddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes truly embarrassing. I would have refused to put the video out if were her.

One of the dancers staggered badly at the end of a move and it was left in. Shoddy.
It reminds you of that episode of Victoria Wood when they went behind the scenes of Acorn Antiques. Mrs Overall forgot to bring something out that was important to the scene and the directors said they were noticing it but the idiots watching wouldn't.

• Haha
Sian has posted more shade 👀. I don’t know how to like Insta videos here!

Reactions: 3
So what, those pictures tell nothing? I've got dozens of old photos from my college days (pre smartphone era) ...'hard copies' which were taken on disposable cameras. Lots of very cosy looking pics of myself and people I barely knew or hanging out with old friends and their boyfriends, looking rather "trouple-ey". Una made it clear on MTGM pod that it was DH who had all the women, but the women didn't have other men. This Sian woman is a desperate mug. Polygamous or not, women are jealous creatures by nature, particularly good looking women.

Reactions: 7
So what, those pictures tell nothing? I've got dozens of old photos from my college days (pre smartphone era) ...'hard copies' which were taken on disposable cameras. Lots of very cosy looking pics of myself and people I barely knew or hanging out with old friends and their boyfriends, looking rather "trouple-ey". Una made it clear on MTGM pod that it was DH who had all the women, but the women didn't have other men. This Sian woman is a desperate mug. Polygamous or not, women are jealous creatures by nature, particularly good looking women.
Didn't Una say that she and Sian didn't really spend any time together though? Sian obviously feels that Una misrepresented things, and from the way Una has been milking the situation while simultaneously painting herself as the ingénue, it looks pretty likely that Sian is correct.
Maybe Sian is a "desperate mug" as you put it, but Una is a fame-hungry woman who's willingly made a laughingstock of her young kids and the rest of her family, and all for a bunk-up with David bloody Haye and a bit of cheap promotion for her shite new song. Who sounds more desperate in this scenario really?

Reactions: 22