Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her dancing so awkward? I never noticed it in the Saturdays! She looks so uncomfortable dancing in that last video

Reactions: 7
I wonder how snackyjax really feels about the Throuple? After Ben’s Bumble profile looking for someone not ‘uptight and bossy’ I wonder if she set her stall out as ‘the cool, fun one’ and is now a bit jealous.

Reactions: 3
This outfit is even worse!!!

And Jeez, weren't The Saturdays absolute shite??!! (Except Vanessa.) Their dancing was always shocking.

I always preferred Vanessa. Even doing it live, she had better vocals than the others yet for some reason it was Frankie and Mollie who got the attention.
---
She was always the worst dancer in the group!
She reminds me of Tina from S Club. When you watch them as a group it's fine. If however, you just keep your attention on them, you see they are always just out of step with the others.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how snackyjax really feels about the Throuple? After Ben’s Bumble profile looking for someone not ‘uptight and bossy’ I wonder if she set her stall out as ‘the cool, fun one’ and is now a bit jealous.
I thought the same thing after all the blatant digs about her and "Benny's" Sex life and her hysterical social media posts about Una . I would have loved to have seen her face when the Throuple stuff came out 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg!!! I have just watched that video 🙈🙈🙈 What the duck is she doing? There is no energy from her at all and why is she dressed like a 20 year old drag queen??

The dancers in the background are dressed like they've come from an Irish dance class. Why are they dressed like that and her like that??

I'm so embarrassed for her.

She has a great body but seems to lack sex appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously the Saturday's must have been looking for a token Irish woman to ensure sales in Ireland. Even at that surely they could have found someone better?

Ik i'm late to this but ohmygod the saterdays really were dreadfull weren't they 😂😂 I used to be obsessed with them when I was a teenager I never noticed how shite they were back then but watching that video now hahahahaha it's painful how bad they are 😂 🤣 specially Una 😂

Seriously the Saturday's must have been looking for a token Irish woman to ensure sales in Ireland. Even at that surely they could have found someone better?
They couldn't afford Margo or Philomena Begley.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to love The Saturdays as a kid. Are the girls still close? I’m surprised they haven’t done a reunion tbh, it seems like every old band is reuniting these days.

Reactions: 2
I used to love The Saturdays as a kid. Are the girls still close? I’m surprised they haven’t done a reunion tbh, it seems like every old band is reuniting these days.
Did they have any particular hits though?

Did they have any particular hits though?
Off the top of my head - Ego, Issues, Just Can’t Get Enough, Work, Up, Higher… i’m sure i’m missing a few. They always seemed big to me but then again i was just a kid when they were a thing so idk how popular they actually were.

I liked some of the songs but wouldn’t have said I was a fan. They’ve really not aged well though.

Reactions: 4
I still blast all fired up when I'm doing my housework 🤣 Loved Notorious too. The Saturday's songs always remind me of carefree times in my early 20s

Reactions: 4