Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
One of the dancers staggered badly at the end of a move and it was left in. Shoddy.
It reminds you of that episode of Victoria Wood when they went behind the scenes of Acorn Antiques. Mrs Overall forgot to bring something out that was important to the scene and the directors said they were noticing it but the idiots watching wouldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I liked some of the songs but wouldn’t have said I was a fan. They’ve really not aged well though.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Stop 😭 who came up with the concept for this video? I couldn't even watch it all as I was cringing so much. The dancers are all out of time, the outfits, the overexaggerated singing, the song itself.
One of the dancers staggered badly at the end of a move and it was left in. Shoddy.

• Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
Oh no, what has she been saying ?
I can't remember word for word but mostly about how everyone in Palestine are terrorists and people sharing quotes are sharing them from terrorists 🤦‍♀️😂 she has a massive issue with Bella Hadid as well saying something like "yeah share whatever the Hadid sisters post" or similar. I know una is pro Palestine and I also kind of think she has some similarities (very slightly) to Bella Hadid so maybe that's why she's being so vocal in her hatred of Palestine lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3

kingseven

VIP Member
I wonder how snackyjax really feels about the Throuple? After Ben’s Bumble profile looking for someone not ‘uptight and bossy’ I wonder if she set her stall out as ‘the cool, fun one’ and is now a bit jealous.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has a pair of her awful looking footwear on the child for her confirmation. Gorgeous looking child, awful shoes 😆

dee_mc

VIP Member
Yes she does have a great voice, but the songs she's been given/written are boooooooring and old-fashioned.

I always thought that about The Saturdays too actually, with a few exceptions.
I've never heard a Saturdays song.
I've heard Una sing on various Irish shows though and she has a very nice voice and a decent range - I can't imagine why they went for such a flat sound when she us capable of something more challenging and interesting.

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
New to this thread, can’t sleep and honestly can’t stop laughing at just how shit that music video is. I’m ancient, charts are still a thing aren’t they? Be interesting to see whether her song can reach double digits on downloads 🫣

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Some amount of Botox and fillers - she looked v plastic on the late late - also surprised she didn’t get a solo performance like cliona got !

Reraciara

Chatty Member
She's presenting Ireland AM this week(??) and thank God she's pretty and can sing because presenting is not her strong point.

• Haha