Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H.R. Pufnstuf

I know that this is just an Una thread now so sorry if I shouldn’t have posted a Ben(ish) story. Pity poor Aoife and Tadhg being there when SnackyJax no doubt kicked off about Farrah getting hurt. Looks like she’s kept up highlighting the poor child’s hair.🙄

Reactions: 3

dee_mc

VIP Member
She loves Sheryl Crowe so I don’t know why she didn’t go down that route instead of Jessica Simpson in her daisy dukes. I’m guessing she is desperate to be seen as hot but understated hot chick with a guitar is far hotter than desperado mom letting it all hang out and cringeworthy dance moves
Can she actually play the guitar? It doesn't look like it in the music video - but then she's too busy eye-fucking the camera and keeping her mouth open at all times while singing to concentrate on actually playing so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Was that sponsored by Ice watches?! 🤣 I did love Frankie’s short hair but that fringe over her eyes must have been a pain in ass!

Zara zara

I wonder how snackyjax really feels about the Throuple? After Ben’s Bumble profile looking for someone not ‘uptight and bossy’ I wonder if she set her stall out as ‘the cool, fun one’ and is now a bit jealous.
I thought the same thing after all the blatant digs about her and "Benny's" Sex life and her hysterical social media posts about Una . I would have loved to have seen her face when the Throuple stuff came out 😂 .

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I still listen to The Saturdays fairly often 🫣 Higher, Work and The Way You Watch Me are absolute bangers.

They all seem to keep in contact, except Vanessa? I think I've only really seen her interact with Rochelle since they split, whereas the others all seem to see eachother

truffletrot

VIP Member
I know that this is just an Una thread now so sorry if I shouldn’t have posted a Ben(ish) story. Pity poor Aoife and Tadhg being there when SnackyJax no doubt kicked off about Farrah getting hurt. Looks like she’s kept up highlighting the poor child’s hair.🙄
It’s funny she blamed the people working there even though she was admittedly right next to her

PeteM

VIP Member
Can she actually play the guitar? It doesn't look like it in the music video - but then she's too busy eye-fucking the camera and keeping her mouth open at all times while singing to concentrate on actually playing so 🤷‍♀️
Yes she can and she is - she's playing the right chords.
---
Yes she does have a great voice, but the songs she's been given/written are boooooooring and old-fashioned.
Her voice sounds odd in this. I agree about the songs - I think she needs to have a word with the writers, one of which is herself.

It makes the Rebecca Black "Friday" video look like a work of art. Looks like she went down the local strip club and hired a few "dancers".

I bet David Haye is shitting himself about the "harshness" of the lyrics. More like pissing himself.

Rachy2020

Saw a video on Today FM of her singing Texas Hold Em...emm her face looks alot different to her IG posts!

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
She’s stuck in a time warp of trying to be what was considered hot in the 00s. I can’t bring myself to watch her new video tbh but I can imagine it’s her just strutting around with a skirt around her arse
You're spot on!

I used to love The Saturdays as a kid. Are the girls still close? I’m surprised they haven’t done a reunion tbh, it seems like every old band is reuniting these days.

Reactions: 2

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
How does she continue to post her kids on her public page. Fake account pretending to be Una with pics of her kids. It’s disturbing

Reactions: 2