Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
I’m ready for the lift up, keep steady beat 🎵 🎵 I’ve had this banger in my head since we started this Saturdays chat 🤣🤣🤣
Ah that is a banger!
I had no idea that was a Saturdays song - not a total failure as a band so!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Without wanting to sound like a dick my heart does break a little for kids whose fathers seem to walk out of their lives with barely a backward glance. Especially when they then go on to play Perfect Husband and Dad with their new wife and kids. Such cruel and destructive behaviour.

the Foden idiot, that Richie Myler twat, Megan Mckenna's ugly boyfriend. Terrible humans all of them.
What's the gossip with Megan McKennas boyfriend ?

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
Yes she does have a great voice, but the songs she's been given/written are boooooooring and old-fashioned.

I always thought that about The Saturdays too actually, with a few exceptions.

Last edited:

snmb

I have a pair of boots from Unas collection and they are beautiful, I love them but they are most definitely car to bar heels. It's a pity because I wore them once in 2022 and haven't taken them out of the box since because they're too hard to walk in and it's an awful pity

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
Ah that is a banger!
I had no idea that was a Saturdays song - not a total failure as a band so!
They were more successful than I originally thought. They sort of passed me by, unfortunately. I knew who they were and some of their songs, but they didn't grab me.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Where did I read that she was linked to Stephen Mullan? They used to be following one another and liking each other’s posts.. now not following each other any more 😬

choccyhazelnut

Vanessa is the only one I follow on social media for a good reason and not to laugh at 😂 she was my first celebrity crush when I was a kid I was like majorly in love with her 😁😂
I still listen to The Saturdays fairly often 🫣 Higher, Work and The Way You Watch Me are absolute bangers.

They all seem to keep in contact, except Vanessa? I think I've only really seen her interact with Rochelle since they split, whereas the others all seem to see eachother

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Looks like she’s away. With a man maybe? Does she have a group of girlfriends? Never see her post anything with any friends.