Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sn00ps

Maybe she should embrace the lgbtq+ icon for her brand. They seem to love her going by the pride coverage of last night 🏳️‍🌈🏳‍⚧️🌈

Reactions: 4

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Give it a few days and Extra.ie will have an expose saying she partook in ‘No Mow May’!
Her house is separate to the parents but they must share a joint washing machine to say the mother is doing the little lads socks!

Kerrie86

VIP Member
Ah I’ll give it a whirl, thank you! He is more natural, she seems really try hard. Even with some of the outfits, he looks dead chilled out and she looks like she’s off to perform at a student union somewhere.

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Funny how her reputation is in the gutter and now after all these years she's doing pride shows?

• Wow

Kellypol

Didn’t Una say she first met Sian in CR, after Christmas? Sian’s clip shows them looking cosy at the Moulin Rouge in London (guessing) in late November. So I suppose she’s proving that Una was lying and downplaying the situationship. Either way, they both look like dopes. Fighting over that yoke too. He ain’t worth it girls!
I remember Una posting a story ages ago, before Christmas, in a ladies bathroom of what looked like some sort of club, and you could see a very tall woman in the mirror was holding the phone, filming. This was before she was linked to DH so I guess she definitely did meet her in person before those holidays. Anyway, I think he's a rotten "yoke" as you say, totally not worth it I agree but Sian is still with him hence why I'm sticking to calling her a mug. She's gorgeous too, and should get herself a proper man.

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
This outfit is even worse!!!

And Jeez, weren't The Saturdays absolute shite??!! (Except Vanessa.) Their dancing was always shocking.

• Haha
  • Wow

Zara zara

I still blast all fired up when I'm doing my housework 🤣 Loved Notorious too. The Saturday's songs always remind me of carefree times in my early 20s

Zara zara

Okay I'm so Confused So her Actual Birth name is Aoife Belle Farah Foden and Her Confirmation name is Grace .If so that makes it even more 🤔 that Crazy Jackie called her daughter Farrah was it a Fuck you to Una ???

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can't remember word for word but mostly about how everyone in Palestine are terrorists and people sharing quotes are sharing them from terrorists 🤦‍♀️😂 she has a massive issue with Bella Hadid as well saying something like "yeah share whatever the Hadid sisters post" or similar. I know una is pro Palestine and I also kind of think she has some similarities (very slightly) to Bella Hadid so maybe that's why she's being so vocal in her hatred of Palestine lol
This must be the biggest reach I’ve ever read ever! Jackie supporting Isreal because Bella looks like Una 😆

• Haha

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Ah lads give her a break😂 her ex the hurler from limerick got engaged she's dancing away her views, it's not like Una would say or do anything for likes😉

sam0206

Chatty Member
New to this thread, I've always liked una and my heart went out to her when Ben left and moved on so quickly. Ben's wife seems like a total fruit loop. Her stories on Instagram about Palestine and israel are insanity.

• Wow