Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
On the topic of The Saturdays, I remember being obsessed with this music video and thinking they were all so gorgeous. And so envious of Frankie’s tan!

Reactions: 5

Muses

I'm shocked at her parents back garden. It doesn't seem a house big enough for all of them to live in and it looks to be in very bad condition. I don't know what I was expecting, nothing flash, but not this.

Tots

VIP Member
Could she be living with her parents for the kids? So they have a stable base? I.e when she’s away with work, the kids lives don’t change as they’re in the same house with their grandparents?!

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
She’s smart as there’s method behind her madness . She’s trying to make her ‘new song ‘ a tik Tok dance challenge amongst the young ones and she’s asking to share your dance etc . Shes trying to show how the dance goes etc in the hope her song spreads with more ears Hearing and liking .. which means more 💰 for her !!

monepierce

Una is a tall beautiful brunette, but I don't think shes in the same ballpark as Bella Hadid, who is barely human she is so beautiful
actually Una’s from my near me, I’ve seen her in person a few times and she’s TINY, I was actually shocked over how small she is, but she’s stunning in person

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I just had a look at those stories. Jesus! I don't think she's been drinking though, it's more like she's out of it on something. Could be on Valium or Xanax or something like that.

GBNI

VIP Member
Stop 😭 who came up with the concept for this video? I couldn't even watch it all as I was cringing so much. The dancers are all out of time, the outfits, the overexaggerated singing, the song itself.

hello899

VIP Member
So what, those pictures tell nothing? I've got dozens of old photos from my college days (pre smartphone era) ...'hard copies' which were taken on disposable cameras. Lots of very cosy looking pics of myself and people I barely knew or hanging out with old friends and their boyfriends, looking rather "trouple-ey". Una made it clear on MTGM pod that it was DH who had all the women, but the women didn't have other men. This Sian woman is a desperate mug. Polygamous or not, women are jealous creatures by nature, particularly good looking women.
I don't think Sian has much to be jealous of, they are both beautiful women but Sian is a successful model while Una is using this to plug her pretty rubbish new song.
Una has kids to think about but obviously a bit of limelight is more important

snmb

I like Unas garden, it makes me feel better about my own. For years we've been battling weeds and spraying all sorts of expensive chemicals and making sure the lawn was perfectly manicured and this last winter was just so long and wet and miserable we never got the chance to make a start on it around St Patrick's day like we usually would and then it was well into May before we got any bit of a decent few days together and we're just looking at it wondering what's the point, it's grand as it is. I'd rather sit out and enjoy what bit of sun we're going to get than feel like I have to spend all that time making it look a certain way when we might not get the weather to enjoy it, sure who would we be doing it for anyway

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can't remember word for word but mostly about how everyone in Palestine are terrorists and people sharing quotes are sharing them from terrorists 🤦‍♀️😂 she has a massive issue with Bella Hadid as well saying something like "yeah share whatever the Hadid sisters post" or similar. I know una is pro Palestine and I also kind of think she has some similarities (very slightly) to Bella Hadid so maybe that's why she's being so vocal in her hatred of Palestine lol
What similarities does Una have to Bella Hadid 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Zara zara

Off Topic but All Mr Zaras female relatives
Were Ben et al at the Confirmation?
Probably not it seems all about the Daughters he has with Jackie now . I can't believe the had an OK shoot for their new Daughter Jackie is not Famous and Ben is now an estate agent 😳 why the fuck are they getting magazine deals he's always described as Una Healys ex aswell
---
Sorry that was meant to be their confirmation names are Bernadette have no idea what happened there 😂

Oh Jees that leopard outfit. I am scarlet for her. She is so in love with herself. Still the crowd there seemed to love it so maybe that’s could be the new route for her.