Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zara zara

The different spelling is perhaps even odder? Thought maybe it's a family name, but surely not
Maybe Ben liked the name Farrah when Una was pregnant with Aoife so una agreed to it being a middle name preferring the Farah spelling and Jackie being Jackie used it to prove a point that her daughter is now the main daughter and has usurped his first daughter
Maybe Ben had a thing for Farrah Fawcett the possibilities are endless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Put the phone down she’s saying as she’s taking into the phone herself lol. She’s definitely sozzled. Those posts will be deleted tomorrow mark my words

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Kellypol

So what, those pictures tell nothing? I've got dozens of old photos from my college days (pre smartphone era) ...'hard copies' which were taken on disposable cameras. Lots of very cosy looking pics of myself and people I barely knew or hanging out with old friends and their boyfriends, looking rather "trouple-ey". Una made it clear on MTGM pod that it was DH who had all the women, but the women didn't have other men. This Sian woman is a desperate mug. Polygamous or not, women are jealous creatures by nature, particularly good looking women.

Reactions: 7

Kerrie86

VIP Member
Why is her dancing so awkward? I never noticed it in the Saturdays! She looks so uncomfortable dancing in that last video

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t work out how her and Marvin got jobs presenting. I love the hitlist, on bbc 1 but my god they bore the tits off me. It’s like they make each other more bland.
Same I love the Hitlist but she makes me cringe. I think he’s better than her though, much more natural. See if you like The Hitlist, you might like Popmaster TV, its new, the format of Popmaster from Radio 2. It’s on More 4, I downloaded it, really good music quiz.

Zara zara

It's really awful that he doesn't even make the effort to come to significant days like confirmation. Confirmation is a really big occasion for kids in Ireland and it would be highly unusual for both your parents not to come. Calling the daughter by Aoife's middle name is also horrible - as if that poor child didn't already feel like she was being replaced. 😢
I agree Ben is a waste man Aoife is his Beautiful first born baby girl it's got to sting her he's gone on to have two more daughters and she sees him what a couple of weeks in the summer holidays and every other Christmas. When was the last time he did the school run , took her to her hobby, a doctors appointment or helped with her homework yet the ropey new wife makes out he's Father of the year . Aoife was born just before I had my eldest Daughter and I remember watching The Saturdays documentary when they tried to break America Ben looked so besotted with baby Aoife 💔

bellawella22

Chatty Member
A lovely pair of white converse would look fab and age-appropriate.

Confirmation at 1pm, Garth Brooks at 5pm.

• Haha

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Could she be living with her parents for the kids? So they have a stable base? I.e when she’s away with work, the kids lives don’t change as they’re in the same house with their grandparents?!
Why not just buy a house down the road for yourself? They aren’t babies I doubt staying with grandparents for a few nights would be that much of an upheaval for them.

When does she go away for work anyway? She’s not doing a whole lot anymore. It’s not like she is heading off on tour or anything. I’ve always been a but confused by the move to the parents house honestly. She had that beautiful house in London and back to there. It’s not the first picture of the house where I’ve been shocked that’s where she is living. Maybe the other poster is right, maybe she ran out of money.

Blondiemum

Sian has posted photos with Una from November in London. Una would have been better off saying nothing rather than lying.

surlook

VIP Member
Omg!!! I have just watched that video 🙈🙈🙈 What the fuck is she doing? There is no energy from her at all and why is she dressed like a 20 year old drag queen??

The dancers in the background are dressed like they've come from an Irish dance class. Why are they dressed like that and her like that??

I'm so embarrassed for her.

She has a great body but seems to lack sex appeal.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
So Sian has posted more photos. Can see why she is annoyed if Una is denying things but it’s seeming a bit obsessive

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I had no idea . You're right they give the impression of being first time parents but he obviously isn't. That's very sad for the child 😢

Tata88

I've heard her sing acoustic and it was impressive. However, this latest song is atrocious. The video would look outdated in the 1990's.