Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Whatever shape the garden is in.. the fact Una shared it like it’s some kind of tropical joint while her ma is hanging out the washing is lol. She seems like she’s always pissed to me
Yes like was she drunk or is she not mentally all there because most people would be scarlet to share that garden!

Reactions: 7

Adeline

It's really awful that he doesn't even make the effort to come to significant days like confirmation. Confirmation is a really big occasion for kids in Ireland and it would be highly unusual for both your parents not to come. Calling the daughter by Aoife's middle name is also horrible - as if that poor child didn't already feel like she was being replaced. 😢

Twintwin

Chatty Member
She could get the mower out and tidy up the garden a bit. It’s not like she has a job and the kids are in school.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I just don’t get showing photos of such a personal day to millions of people on the internet. Not fair on those kids. Anything for engagement

Reactions: 6

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Oh no. The lyrics. The outfits. The 'dancing'. The entire video. It's giving college project that they filmed and edited in the space of 2 days.
From the small clip I watched on her Instagram even she doesn't seem fully committed to it, she looks slightly embarrassed and who can blame her. There's no denying she looks great at 41 but she's dressed like a 14 year old from about 15 years ago. So cringe.

shellie

VIP Member
This outfit is even worse!!!

And Jeez, weren't The Saturdays absolute shite??!! (Except Vanessa.) Their dancing was always shocking.

I always preferred Vanessa. Even doing it live, she had better vocals than the others yet for some reason it was Frankie and Mollie who got the attention.
---
She was always the worst dancer in the group!
She reminds me of Tina from S Club. When you watch them as a group it's fine. If however, you just keep your attention on them, you see they are always just out of step with the others.

choccyhazelnut

Ik i'm late to this but ohmygod the saterdays really were dreadfull weren't they 😂😂 I used to be obsessed with them when I was a teenager I never noticed how shite they were back then but watching that video now hahahahaha it's painful how bad they are 😂 🤣 specially Una 😂

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s stuck in a time warp of trying to be what was considered hot in the 00s. I can’t bring myself to watch her new video tbh but I can imagine it’s her just strutting around with a skirt around her arse

emmysue

Surely she can’t be making any money from her ‘music’ career?. First song I’ve ever heard belonging to her and that’s cos of this throuple stuff so it’s it shows the attention she wanted to promote it worked

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Wow. Using your kids’ day out as an excuse to promote your crap shoe ‘label’ is beyond cringe and desperate.

surlook

VIP Member
Seriously the Saturday's must have been looking for a token Irish woman to ensure sales in Ireland. Even at that surely they could have found someone better?

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m ready for the lift up, keep steady beat 🎵 🎵 I’ve had this banger in my head since we started this Saturdays chat 🤣🤣🤣

Twintwin

Chatty Member
The video wouldn't have been that bad without the the bargain basement dancers. Cringe.

She needs to put the music career to bed.