Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
A lot of band members from back then are skint now, the likes of s club, blue etc have all spoke out saying g how little they actually made. If it wasn't invested properly or the person didn't do a lot of reality shows etc to stay popular it's not too much of a stretch for them to move back home. Una had her children at a time that potentially could have stopped her from picking up extra jobs too. I'd imagine the only way she could have a house of her own would be to buy outright as I wouldn't imagine she'd have enough of a steady income to get a mortgage. At the end of the day she is still a single mum of two and that's not cheap either.
As for the weeds...at least she showed them and didn't try to hide it 😂. The comment above is right too the weather's been rubbish for gardening! Plus it's friendly to wildlife and natural is in right now lol
This is very true.People assume pop stars are all millionaires, but when you have to split the profits between 5 band members you don't end up with a lot,particularly when you don't write the songs.And The Saturdays were never a globally successful band like 1D.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

hol20x

VIP Member
Odd that Aoife's middle name is Farrah and that's what Ben's other daughter is called?

Reactions: 9

Jaydee

I knew Una a bit back before she was famous. She was trying to get started as a soulful/Irish singer and it was gorgeous.

I near died when up she popped in a manufacturered pop group as she'd made it seem like real music was in her blood, gave her life.

But at the same time she was wild for only wanting to go with "famous" sportsmen. No one else would get a lookin unless they could help her up the ladder - make some interesting introductions

Reactions: 8
He's obviously wired to be a cold, vain, self centred egotistical person.

It's terrible but some people are just like that. They'll put themselves before their children.

• Sad

dee_mc

VIP Member
The only way this is going viral is in the exact same way Crystal Swing did. Because we were absolutely enthralled with how awful they were.
I think Crystal Swing worked because your man was in on the joke.
Una believes her own hype, such as it is.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Maybe Ben liked the name Farrah when Una was pregnant with Aoife so una agreed to it being a middle name preferring the Farah spelling and Jackie being Jackie used it to prove a point that her daughter is now the main daughter and has usurped his first daughter
Maybe Ben had a thing for Farrah Fawcett the possibilities are endless
Maybe Una chose it as a middle name for their daughter, then Ben forgot that (in much the same way as he forgot he was married when he went off riding rings around himself) and didn't even notice when wife#2 innocently/not so innocently chose it as the name for daughter#2?

Lilliepad

VIP Member
The Saturdays Megamix goes off when you’re pissed as a fart in your kitchen after a night out but I wouldn’t spend money for a reunion tour 🤣

• Haha

havinasnoop

I’m sorry but that garden is an absolute shithole. Surely she had enough money to buy her own house in Tip when she moved back? It was years ago and houses are still going for nothing down there. She seemed to just move back in with her parents which would be so depressing.
I thought surely it couldn't be that bad. *checks out stories. It's shocking!

Zara zara

She's an absolute Fruit loop her hysterical rants are cringe and Beggy . She's riddled with Jealously Una is older than Jackie but Una looks quite a bit younger than her . I think she's probably jealous that Ben and Una's Genes blended really well both Aoife and Tadhg are stunning looking. I'm not a fan of Ben for abandoning his first family but he was a handsome Man back in the day . It seems to be a trend with Rugby players abandoning their first Families 🥴
---
New to this thread, I've always liked una and my heart went out to her when Ben left and moved on so quickly. Ben's wife seems like a total fruit loop. Her stories on Instagram about Palestine and israel are insanity.
You think she'd be busy with an Infant and a Four year old really . Oh well Jax sure does love being a Beggy Mitchell

Last edited:

Badirene

VIP Member
That's not smart....that's a mid life crisis. No young one is going to dance to that. More chance of a Daniel O' Donnell dance going viral.

With moves like this? The bold Daniel is adding to the heatwave temps 🔥🔥🔥

img2.thejournal.ie.gif

• Haha