Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Announcing it publicly before telling the kids is a wild move personally šŸ¤Æ
Yes agreed. She implying in her post that she was announcing it because she wanted support but surely she would have support from real life friends and family?

Reactions: 3
There could be lots of reasons why they haven't told the kids yet and he may still be living there or he could be "working away". The kids are so small, they wouldn't notice the difference if he's always worked long hours.
Are they all small though? One looks about 8. My 8 year old would be totally aware of any changes like this and itā€™s a strange choice to announce to 106k people before telling her girls.

I like her a lot and I wish her and the girls all the best.

Reactions: 9
Are they all small though? One looks about 8. My 8 year old would be totally aware of any changes like this and itā€™s a strange choice to announce to 106k people before telling her girls.

I like her a lot and I wish her and the girls all the best.
My 5 year old was fully aware of all the changes going on at home. Children are pretty good at working things out. Honest and upfront in my opinion is always the better option.

I guess it depends on the child šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø My youngest was still totally oblivious at that age but my eldest was like Miss Marple. Hard agree that I wouldnā€™t have announced it because Iā€™d told my children though.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s hard to tell them apart and not aimed at anyone in particular, but the rave thread for Liv is in theā€¦ šŸ„ ā€¦Rave Section and was started by a D username:
522BEDCF-83A9-46E7-B2AA-95356E90F2C0.jpeg

The thread we are on now (in Families and started by a J username) is a good old snark thread, so, I imagine announcing a separation to an audience of 106k, mostly strangers, was fuelled by anger and possibly strategic.

Reactions: 2
Personally I don't think that feeling sorry for her counts as a "rave" really, does it?

I am fairly ambivalent towards her really, I don't think I belong on the rave thread, but if her husband left her out of the blue then yes I do feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 22
Itā€™s hard to tell them apart and not aimed at anyone in particular, but the rave thread for Liv is in theā€¦ šŸ„ ā€¦Rave Section and was started by a D username:
View attachment 2444217

The thread we are on now (in Families and started by a J username) is a good old snark thread, so, I imagine announcing a separation to an audience of 106k, mostly strangers, was fuelled by anger and possibly strategic.
I donā€™t understand what you mean šŸ«£

View attachment 2444217

I agree - why else announce it to her audience before her kids? That's putting the cart before the horse, surely? What if an acquaintance had seen the announcement and asked one of the girls about how they were feeling? Really odd.
I used not to mind Liv - she always did ads in a very tongue in cheek way - but I actually began to find her quite grating. She used to complain incessantly about her children - and that was before she added a 4th one. I wonder if that was the straw that broke the camel's back - ie did the husband really want 4 kids? She seemed to have her hands full with Lily and the twins at any rate! Also agree that she over exposed her kids in a most shocking way. Back pedalling and taking precautions/the moral high ground by only showing the back of their heads or an occasional side profile was too little, too late, IMO. The damage was done. And besides, Liv plus her 4 blonde girls would be very conspicuous. She was an idiot for robbing her children of their privacy and will live with the consequences. It's crappy that her husband left her, but we only know her side of the story, and it takes two to tango. She seemed to be perpetually drinking/drunk, and I wonder what that was like to live with?

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t understand what you mean šŸ«£
There are two threads for Ultimate Girl Gang which has always been confusing. Thereā€™s one thread in the Rave section for Livā€™s fans. The thread you are posting in now is in the Family section and is snark. šŸ˜Š
---
I think trying to say that anyone not snarking about her belongs on the rave thread, not this one.
Iā€™m not policing what anyone posts, but the critical posts havenā€™t been well received in this thread post break up.

Iā€™ve never been a fan of Livā€™s. She didnā€™t financially need to be an influencer and she was always shady with ad disclosure. Her influencing career was either attention seeking and/or so she could point and snigger at her dumb followers with her actual friends.

Her husband leaving her hasnā€™t changed those things or my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There are two threads for Ultimate Girl Gang which has always been confusing. Thereā€™s one thread in the Rave section for Livā€™s fans. The thread you are posting in now is in the Family section and is snark. šŸ˜Š
---

Iā€™m not policing what anyone posts, but the critical posts havenā€™t been well received in this thread post break up.

Iā€™ve never been a fan of Livā€™s. She didnā€™t financially need to be an influencer and she was always shady with ad disclosure. Her influencing career was either attention seeking and/or so she could point and snigger at her dumb followers with her actual friends.

Her husband leaving her hasnā€™t changed those things or my opinion.
Not sure anyone was really saying otherwise!

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m new to this thread, but what I will say is I have followed her for years. Always felt it was difficult for her with her husband working away a lot. Iā€™ve been there! Have the same amount of kids and twins included. Iā€™ve always loved her honesty.
was shocked he left her.

sheā€™s a stay at home mum who used Instagram as a way to have some sort of social interaction in my opinion. I wish her well x

Reactions: 24
Yes agreed. She implying in her post that she was announcing it because she wanted support but surely she would have support from real life friends and family?
Friends and family are probably giving her some great support, but also having support and advice from others who have been in a similar situation can be really helpful. Iā€™m speaking from personal experience and I thought she was reaching out for advice in her post/stories.

Maybe her plea for advice was from all the insta huns who have recently split from husbands?
Kat Farmer
Pascale Banks
I dream of Gucci Natalie to name a few.
It certainly seems that instagram is not a good place for those that are heavily invested in it and spend more time on it with internet friends than family!

I agree - why else announce it to her audience before her kids? That's putting the cart before the horse, surely? What if an acquaintance had seen the announcement and asked one of the girls about how they were feeling? Really odd.
I used not to mind Liv - she always did ads in a very tongue in cheek way - but I actually began to find her quite grating. She used to complain incessantly about her children - and that was before she added a 4th one. I wonder if that was the straw that broke the camel's back - ie did the husband really want 4 kids? She seemed to have her hands full with Lily and the twins at any rate! Also agree that she over exposed her kids in a most shocking way. Back pedalling and taking precautions/the moral high ground by only showing the back of their heads or an occasional side profile was too little, too late, IMO. The damage was done. And besides, Liv plus her 4 blonde girls would be very conspicuous. She was an idiot for robbing her children of their privacy and will live with the consequences. It's crappy that her husband left her, but we only know her side of the story, and it takes two to tango. She seemed to be perpetually drinking/drunk, and I wonder what that was like to live with?
I wonder this too. And if her husband really was as disengaged with family life as he seemed, going on to have FOUR children with him never felt like the wisest decision - regardless of wealth.

Iā€™m new to this thread, but what I will say is I have followed her for years. Always felt it was difficult for her with her husband working away a lot. Iā€™ve been there! Have the same amount of kids and twins included. Iā€™ve always loved her honesty.
was shocked he left her.

sheā€™s a stay at home mum who used Instagram as a way to have some sort of social interaction in my opinion. I wish her well x
I think she was using Insta as something 'fun' to do. I wouldn't class her as an influencer. She has promoted a few things, but not much.

Reactions: 9
Well she has said that motherhood was always the only job she ever really wanted.

She also seems to get pregnant super easily! I seem to remember with the last one, Margot, she conceived super quick.

I think she was using Insta as something 'fun' to do. I wouldn't class her as an influencer. She has promoted a few things, but not much.
yeah, I always assumed that she used Insta because she was lonely and treated it as a ā€˜friendā€™ to chat to rather than trying to make Ā£Ā£ from it.

ā€œLeaving out of the blueā€. Itā€™s so rarely the case. Either someone doesnā€™t see the signs because they are too involved with themselves, or they choose to ignore those signs.
Also, with four kids in tow, ā€œout of the blueā€ is nigh impossible. Home life mustā€™ve been terrible for either or both (which in turn is awful for the kids) for a while to get to the stage of someone leaving, or someoneā€™s been finding ā€˜companionshipā€™ elsewhere. Itā€™s just so unlikely to be out of the blue.

• Sad
ā€œLeaving out of the blueā€. Itā€™s so rarely the case. Either someone doesnā€™t see the signs because they are too involved with themselves, or they choose to ignore those signs.
Also, with four kids in tow, ā€œout of the blueā€ is nigh impossible. Home life mustā€™ve been terrible for either or both (which in turn is awful for the kids) for a while to get to the stage of someone leaving, or someoneā€™s been finding ā€˜companionshipā€™ elsewhere. Itā€™s just so unlikely to be out of the blue.
He was never there. Him leaving her isn't her fault. I would've thought their home life is alright (it's clear Liv loves her girls) and has stayed exactly the same since Dad was never there.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.