Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes teens are no trouble. Lovely to have around but often they’re in their rooms or out with friends.

Reactions: 6
I always used to love watching TV with my mum as a teen. I never went anywhere really, hated going out. Same as an adult TBF 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I’d also caveat my post with ‘they’re also pretty twatty’ 😣😂

Reactions: 2
My boy wakes up between 4.30-5 every single day. Doesn’t matter what time we put him to bed. Weve have tried EVERYTHING even down to sleep trainers. We just accept it now but he knows he has to be quiet and stay in his room until at least 6 ask it doenst really bother any of us anymore. Ive just accepted he is w early riser and it was more exhausting fighting it every day.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My boy wakes up between 4.30-5 every single day. Doesn’t matter what time we put him to bed. Weve have tried EVERYTHING even down to sleep trainers. We just accept it now but he knows he has to be quiet and stay in his room until at least 6 ask it doenst really bother any of us anymore. Ive just accepted he is w early riser and it was more exhausting fighting it every day.
I don’t need sad faces. Its not that deep 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sounds like it.

Hes such a cliché.

Wait until the young replacement totty wants kids of her own! Or realises being a step mum to 4 spirited girls who adore their Mum is a bit hard!

What an utter fool he is.

Reactions: 35
The song says while he's busy loving every woman that he can.
She also insinuated it in some comments she's made

Reactions: 8
What an hole. Imagine walking out on your four little girls to shack up with some other woman. Don’t get how any woman could find a man like that appealing.

Reactions: 25
She said "I'll let the music to the talking" and it was Young Hearts Run Free which is about loving a CHEATING BASTARD.

And in the comments someone says Watch First Wives club and she's like "It's Me!"

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She said "I'll let the music to the talking" and it was Young Hearts Run Free which is about loving a CHEATING BASTARD.

And in the comments someone says Watch First Wives club and she's like "It's Me!"
As much as it sucks though, I hope she doesn’t share more. There’s no need, the strangers on the internet are not her friends and anything online is permanent. Regardless, he’s still the dad of the four children. It becomes gossip fodder in the community, the schools etc and it’s unfair on the kids. I hope she finds support in her true friends and family rather than post to followers.

Reactions: 18
I think she has told us all she needs, she is keeping it classy, she hasn't thrown him under the bus. I really like her!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.