Ultimategirlgang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, I really feel for her. She is someone on Insta I have always liked. She is fun and takes the piss. She doesn't see her kids for $$$ and I have always liked that about her. I hope she has friends supporting her.

Reactions: 15
Well he'll have to pay 4 rounds of child support regardless. I don't know what her earnings are from IG but they'd be dwarfed by his. She only has a couple of sponsorships.
I always assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that she chose not to advertise a lot on ig. She only advertised things she would actually buy because she wasn’t reliant on the income. Imo this is why a lot of people see her as relatable compared to other influencers who will swear to you than any old tit is the best product ever.

Reactions: 19
I always assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that she chose not to advertise a lot on ig. She only advertised things she would actually buy because she wasn’t reliant on the income. Imo this is why a lot of people see her as relatable compared to other influencers who will swear to you than any old tit is the best product ever.
Yes - it will be interesting to see how that changes now that she potentially has to work.

Whatever her previous financial situation was, she will likely feel the adjustment to only one income.

Reactions: 4
She might have received a big inheritance when her Dad died, but she might be wealthy in her own right.

Reactions: 3
She might have received a big inheritance when her Dad died, but she might be wealthy in her own right.
Don’t think that’s the case. Her last job before kids was as a receptionist at Louboutin London offices wasn’t it? Her ex is an ok earner, but that’s going to be spread thinner now they have split.
---
Am I the only one who isn’t shocked by all this? I feel for her. But so many instahuns being left by husbands recently, Pascale. Does my bum to name a couple. Think it must be a bizarre life being married to someone who documents their life for strangers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Don’t think that’s the case. Her last job before kids was as a receptionist at Louboutin London offices wasn’t it? Her ex is an ok earner, but that’s going to be spread thinner now they have split.
---
Am I the only one who isn’t shocked by all this? I feel for her. But so many instahuns being left by husbands recently, Pascale. Does my bum to name a couple. Think it must be a bizarre life being married to someone who documents their life for strangers.
It must be very odd indeed being married to a person in the ‘public eye’, even the very bottom of the barrel note even Z listers of Instagram. However, I don’t think Liv put much of their life on there. It was mostly kids crafts and cocktail chat. I suppose there was a lot of stuff inside their home which is an invasion of privacy but it wasn’t as bad as some with every second documented and cameras in friends and families faces for every occasion (hello Lauren McDermott).

Reactions: 15
It must be very odd indeed being married to a person in the ‘public eye’, even the very bottom of the barrel note even Z listers of Instagram. However, I don’t think Liv put much of their life on there. It was mostly kids crafts and cocktail chat. I suppose there was a lot of stuff inside their home which is an invasion of privacy but it wasn’t as bad as some with every second documented and cameras in friends and families faces for every occasion (hello Lauren McDermott).
Oh yes she isn’t as ‘bad’ as some of them. But she’s shared their names and dates of birth by acknowledging birthdays and I would recognise her children, particularly Lily in the street. So that’s a lot in my opinion. And obviously his friends and colleagues would see all her insta posts, which might lead to embarrassment.

Reactions: 8
Was her inheritance really that big? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just wondering.
Her father Nicholas Kneale pocketed £2 million when he sold the business to Aga back in 2001 according to this article. Obvs no idea what his estate was worth when he passed away in what was it, 2017? But house etc passed to his still living second wife along with other assets one presumes? No idea how many children he had but are we really talking a substantial amount of inheritance for his children? Did he have alot of other wealth? I suppose that was the sale cost he received but he had amassed wealth during all the years he ran the business as well and I guess invested it well in Trusts perhaps.

Screenshot_20230908-165527_Chrome.jpg

He had three children, Liv has a sister (called Tilly who has a business account on IG) and a brother. The money from the sale of Fired Earth was just part of the accrued wealth, I’m pretty sure the house was paid for with the money he left her and they lived on her husband’s income. I’m not sure how she gets on with her mum (as opposed to step mum) she never mentions her. She will have a lot of friends and family support but that doesn’t help you at 3am in the morning when the kids are awake/ill. I think she will be OK, eventually.

Reactions: 5
Was her inheritance really that big? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just wondering.
Her father Nicholas Kneale pocketed £2 million when he sold the business to Aga back in 2001 according to this article. Obvs no idea what his estate was worth when he passed away in what was it, 2017? But house etc passed to his still living second wife along with other assets one presumes? No idea how many children he had but are we really talking a substantial amount of inheritance for his children? Did he have alot of other wealth? I suppose that was the sale cost he received but he had amassed wealth during all the years he ran the business as well and I guess invested it well in Trusts perhaps.

View attachment 2435028
I'm not sure exactly what that means and I work with families selling businesses! But I read that as Aga paid for some of it with cash and some with a loan. So he got £6m ish for his 20% stake. He'd have got £2m up front and then another £4m after Aga paid the debt off. £6m still isn't that huge but if he invested it in property in 2001 it could have been worth maybe £30m by the time he died.

Also, how did he get the money to start the business? He could already have been wealthy before he even started it.

She bought the house just before he died so they didn’t buy it knowing there was money coming. It’s probably paid off now, and if she does have millions inherited they the husband will be entitled to half of it! Why did he allow them to get a dog if this was planned. I’m not shocked!

Awww I feel horrendous for her. And obviously if it is an affair it's not her fault. But it must be so humiliating when your personal life is your brand/ business etc and then something like this happens. Christ i could never. This is why i don't have any social media and I'm a nobody lol

Reactions: 6
She bought the house just before he died so they didn’t buy it knowing there was money coming. It’s probably paid off now, and if she does have millions inherited they the husband will be entitled to half of it! Why did he allow them to get a dog if this was planned. I’m not shocked!
Maybe he didn’t. Maybe tit was going down and the dog was a distraction for the girls. Maybe he didn’t want the dog?

Reactions: 2
Oh yes she isn’t as ‘bad’ as some of them. But she’s shared their names and dates of birth by acknowledging birthdays and I would recognise her children, particularly Lily in the street. So that’s a lot in my opinion. And obviously his friends and colleagues would see all her insta posts, which might lead to embarrassment.
Agree with this. Amazes me that people think because they don’t show their kids faces but show everything else that they are superior to the rest of the child money makers. But she still shows them, I can see their faces in some of her posts and the sunglasses trying to hide it are just stupid. Plus they have a childhood with a phone constantly in their face, their private moments and spaces being broadcast to strangers and their mother constantly moaning about them. We even know where they live! No thank you, I don’t find any of that ok. Great if she gets some kind of help from strangers, but personally I think she would be better off coming off social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So they haven’t told the kids!? Must be super recent although she was off Instagram for awhile before her grid post.

A pretty tit dad if he’s been so absent from their lives that the kids don’t even notice when they’ve split up

Reactions: 18
There could be lots of reasons why they haven't told the kids yet and he may still be living there or he could be "working away". The kids are so small, they wouldn't notice the difference if he's always worked long hours.

Reactions: 5
They might just be working out logistics. You wouldn't want to unsettle chick without having a plan. There will be questions. They need to pre empt as much as she can

Reactions: 7
Announcing it publicly before telling the kids is a wild move personally 🤯

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.